05

In Love With Bad Boy [EDIT AND RE-WRITE]
 
05.
taeminemily
IN LOVE WITH BAD BOY.
J iyeon asked Sulli: "How was it?" as they together headed to the car.

“Lord, everything was good, the foods were delicious, and the movie was surprisingly great!" Sulli replied,

“But I thought that only adults are allowed in there?" Sulli questioned looking at the girls.

"Well, Jessica has some connection." Krystal joined in and replied Sulli's answer, as she landed her right arm on the back of her sister' neck.

"My mother will kick my if she knows I found my way here." Sulli half-joked, half-serious.

“Don’t worry, we have your back” Jessica put her hand on Sulli’s shoulder and gave Sulli a cute winked, as Jessica noticed how worried Sulli was. Sulli just smiled and nodded.


Jessica stopped her car in front of Sulli’s house, Sulli stepped down and bade her goodbye to everyone and smiled at them, waiting for them drove off far away until she couldn't she see the figured of the car no more. Sulli getting out her house's key and unlocked it carefully, not wanting to wake up her parents because she assumed that they were already resting in their room. She silently got in the house, Sulli took off her shoes and carefully walked up to her room.

“Honey, is that you?” Sulli’s mom asked, her voice could be heard from the kitchen.

“Yes, mother. I am early!” Sulli replied as she made her way to the kitchen.

“How was your friend's house?” her mom asked, wondering how her daughter's night was going.

“I-it’s fun, we were doing some girly kinds of stuff” Sulli awkwardly smiled and lied. "Lie #1" Sulli silently counted the number of lies in her head.

Krystal and the girls came and picked Sulli up from her house and they met Sulli’s parent, Krystal told them that they were going to her house. Sulli being a naive girl she was, she immediately believed what Krystal said, but then once Sulli got inside of the car, they in unison told her that they already planned a small party to welcome Sulli to their school. “Did I just lied to mother?”

“It’s late honey, you should go to bed.” Sulli’s mother placed a gentle kiss on Sulli’s forehead and said.

“Yes, madam” Sulli smiled and walked out of the kitchen, heading toward her room up the stair.

The nightfall, everybody fell into their dreamlands, but the lights of Seoul never fate. The clock-ticking's sound echoed through Sulli's room, and for some reasons, she couldn't be drifted into her dreamland, she turned her body to the left, right, left, and right constantly, trying to make herself fell in sleep. Finally, she decided to stop turning her body, she then eyeing at the high ceiling of her bedroom.

“Lee Taemin,” she uttered the name,

"I have seen that name somewhere before" talking to herself, as she tried to recall where has she saw that familiar name.

"Oh gosh, that's right, his parents are the major investor into father's company." Sulli clapped her hands as she finally realized,

"I bumped into him at father's company once. And now we’re even attending the same school, same class." Sulli murmured.

As much as she wanted her senior year to went by quickly and peacefully, she needed to stay away from the troublemaker, the in-class-first-incident proved her that, so she noted for herself: "Guess what Sulli, you better stay away from him."

author's note
Major changes are coming along the way, so please be patient with me. I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter so far, remember if you want to unlock more chapters, vote, comment, subscribe are very much appreciated.