07

In Love With Bad Boy [EDIT AND RE-WRITE]
 
07.
taeminemily
IN LOVE WITH BAD BOY.
 A fter a long day at school, Jiyeon arrived at her home sweet home, as she entered the house she announced "I'm home." 

Jiyeon sat down on the floor and took off her shoes, she laid them neatly on the rack, picking herself up from the ground, heading her way to the kitchen as she smelled the smell of her favorite food. As expected, her mother was making pork chop, Jiyeon’s lips curved up into a smile as she settled herself down on the table in the middle of the kitchen.

“Mother, you know me so well.” Jiyeon chimed as her mother placed the plate of food down in front of her.

“Of course kiddo, I’m your mother!” Mrs. Park flicked Jiyeon’s forehead in a jokingly manner.

“Bon appetit!” Jiyeon clapped her hands together, then she started eating.

Mrs. Park looked at her daughter and smiled as she saw her daughter stuffing full with food, she giggled: “Don’t eat too fast kiddo.” Mrs. Park noticed an object beside her daughter’s backpack there was a big box wrapped in gift wrap paper sat on the chair next to Jiyeon.

“Who gave you that, sweetie?” Mrs. Park asked, pointing her index finger at the box.

“Kibum oppa, he’s back from Paris,” Jiyeon replied with a mouth full of meat.

Mrs. Park didn’t say anything besides giving Jiyeon a nod, she took the apron off from her body, Mrs. Park then walked to the countertop; where she had her purse, she quickly grabbed it and said: “I’m going to the grocery store, you want to get something from there?” Mrs. Park spoke as she made her exit from the kitchen.

“I’m fine, mother,” Jiyeon shouted.

“I’ll be back, remember to do your homework, sweetie”

“Yes, mother.”

As soon as Jiyeon finished her plate of food, she went to the sink and washed whatever was left there and also her plate. She quickly grabbed her backpack and the gift, Jiyeon then fastened her walking to her room, located upstairs. She swung the door open, allowed herself in, she then carefully placed the gift on her study table, and her backpack lay next to it. She let her body freely drop on her white, fluffy bed, her right fished out her phone from her skirt’s pocket then threw it above her head.

Not long after her phone dinged several times, signaling that there were incoming messages, she lazily reached her hand up and search for her phone. Finally, she then took a look at the phone’s screen, her eyes widen as she sat straight up, she quickly unlocked her phone. She touched the iMessage’s icon, then there came messages from Jessica sent to Jiyeon:

 

With a heavy sigh escaping in between her lips, Jiyeon threw her phone above her head again without replying to Jessica's messages. She got herself up from the bed and made her way towards the study table. She took out notebooks and textbooks from her backpack and began to study. Well, she tried to; but Jessica's messages and the images of Myungsoo having fun with the mentioned girl jumping around Jiyeon's head. She threw her head backward, her eyes looking up at the ceiling: "Kim Myungsoo, you changed, and I don't like it." She suddenly got up from her chair and accelerated her speed towards her closet, she stood on her toes as she tried to reach for a pink-pastel-color box on the top of the closet. 

"I got you," Jiyeon smiled as she finally had a hold of the box. 

She opened the box, it was filled with photos, Jiyeon picked them one by one up; her lips once again curved into a smile as she looked at it. "I love your smile, will I be able to see it ever again?" she questioned as her fingers gently touched the guy's face on the photos. In the photos, there were elementary schoolers: Park Jiyeon and Kim Myungsoo together in the flower field smiling widely at a camera as they were making a V sign. A moment after, the sadness took over Jiyeon's face as she further looked at those photos. She stopped at a certain picture then she turned to the back of it and read: "Park Jiyeon, my best-est friend," the drops of liquid from Jiyeon's eyes wetting the picture. She quickly using the back of her palm to wipe away those salty drops of water. 


"A gift from someone I don't know?" Sulli whispered as she made her way upstairs to her room. 

Sulli swung the door wide open as she stepped inside, with the gift sitting in between her arms she kicked the door behind her closed. She dropped her bag down on the floor as she took a seat on her white fluffy bed. Sulli placed down her hands on top of the gift, a sigh escaped from , she raised her hands up about to open the gift, but then there came a ringtone of her phone. She picked it up, before accepting the call she looked at the caller ID, a smile crept up on her face: "Minho-oppa," she sang, happily. 

"How are you, my princess?" the man name Minho asked on other lines

"I'm doing well, actually."

"When are you coming back here?" Sulli asked, turning her head to the right and taking a look at the calendar. 

"I don't know, but soon," Minho laughed

"How is Sooyoung-unnie?" 

"She is fine, still being a party-holic as usual, but her grades are good," Minho rolled his eyes at Sooyoung's name got mentioned.

"How are my elders doing?" Minho laughed, wondering how his parents were doing.

"Father's company is doing fine, a few months earlier there was an investor - he's heavily invested in the company. So, everything is going far more than fine," Sulli sang, happily talking about how well her father's company's doing.

"That's great!" Minho chimed 

"I actually have to go now, the class will start soon."

"I miss you so much, oppa," Sulli cried. 

"Me too, I miss my little princess," Minho pouted. 

"I'll talk to you later, my professor is here," Minho said one last sentence before hanging up. 

Sulli placed her phone next to her, on the bed, back again with the gift, she eyed it for a while before deciding to open it. As soon as she opened the gift, her eyes widen at the extravagant appearance of the object inside the box. A red bottom heels by Christian Louboutin, specifically it was a Multimiss, it made from color leather. Sulli stared at them for a little while before she snapped herself back into reality. "This is too much, mom and dad will question if they see this," Sulli shoved the heels back in the box, putting everything back inside at its original place before getting herself up and quickly found a place to hide the box. While she was trying to fit the box into her closet, a name tag fell off the box, she bent down and picked it up: "No way!" she shocked as she looked at it:

"From Lee Taemin to Choi Sulli," the name tag wrote. 

"I need to return this, I can't accept this." 

"He must be up to something." Sulli talked to herself as she was finally got to push the gift inside her closet, hid it there before she could return the gift to the owner. 

Sulli reached for her phone, she sat down and began to text the girls in their group chat. Not long ago, Krystal insisted that Sulli should be joined their group chat because it would be more fun and of course, Sulli agreed. After that, her phone had been continuously spamming with trillions of texts from the girls. Sulli would look at it and laugh uncontrollably mainly because of Krystal's humor, and how the girls' personalities are shown even through texting. 

Their conversation went on: 

 

 

The conversation ended with Sulli warning them to block their phone numbers. Sulli heaved out a heavy sigh, she eyed at her closet where she hid the gift inside once last time before she her heels and walked toward her study desk. 

"I have to catch an early bus to school tomorrow," Sulli talked to herself as she began to study.


"Yah! Park Chanyeol, give me back my iPad!" Luna shouted as she ran downstairs, flew towards her older brother. 

"I forgot mine at school," Chanyeol shouted back as he held his hands up high.

"And that's on you," Luna grumbled as she jumped up and tried to reach for her iPad, but the height difference between them made it impossible for her to snatch her iPad back.

"Let me borrow yours for an hour," Chanyeol cried, running away from Luna. 

"You could have asked me; instead of going through my things, in my room," Luna stomped on her feet, gave her brother a deadly glare. 

"Here, let me borrow it for an hour." Chanyeol gave Luna 100,000₩ (roughly less than $100 USD) and grinned hoping that she would take it and let him borrow her iPad for a moment. 

"Fine, but I will count every second pass by," Luna rolled her eyes as her right hand took Chanyeol's money. 

Chanyeol's face lightened up as his sister playfully made faces at him, he then walked past her and towards the sofa in the living and began using Luna's iPad. While Luna hands shoved the bribe money from Chanyeol in her shirt's pocket, and then proceeded on her feet out of the door and towards her house's flowers garden. It was a little dark outside but the lights that were installed for the night use purpose lighten up, it shined every step that Luna took. She then took a seat on a nearby bench; located on the right side of the fountain. Breathe in and breathe out, she took in the fresh air of the garden. The smell from flowers rose up to her nose, she smiled - she has always been loving the smell of flowers, especially lavender. 

A voice from far away called for Luna: "Young Mistress, your parents are home."

Luna sighed as she got up from the bench and took her steps towards the house; as the middle age lady looked at her along with a gentle-motherly smile. "I've been looking for you imo," Luna spoke as soon as she got closer to the lady. (imo = aunt)

"I'm sorry Miss, I was weeding at the upfront garden," the lady smiled as she tilted her head at the Young Mistress. 

"Let me help you," Luna smiled. 

"But-" her words got cut off by Luna: "Never mind about my parents," she linked her arms with her housekeeper.

"Yes, my dear Young Mistress," the lady smiled, looking at how Luna happily tiptoed toward the mansion. 

"Imo, let's go and visit your house in the countryside. I really want to see the green grass field you've told me when I was little," Luna chimed as they both reached the entrance. 

"Yes Young Miss, only if Mistress let me off for a few days." 

"I'll let you off for two weeks while the payroll is still on!" Luna said and rolled her eyes as the lady mentioned "Mistress" 

"Mistress won't like that Young Miss." 

"Whatever, that Medusa never pays you enough," Luna annoyed while the woman was just smiling at her, "I don't like her and you know that," Luna pointed out, "But she is your father's wife, the Mistress of this household!" 

"Imo, why are you defending her? That Medusa disrespect you every day, and you still use nice words on her?" Luna jumped while she brought her eyebrows closer to each other. 

"Luna, be nice," the woman firmly said, trying to fix Luna's attitude.

"Seriously imo?" Luna whined, wondering why she was still being very nice to her father's wife when all that Medusa ever did she being disrespectful and rude to Luna's imo. 

The Mistress, Luna's father's wife is not Luna's and Chanyeol's biological mother, she is the second wife, their mother got tired of the cycle of being cheated on by their father, so she signed the divorce papers. The siblings split their week in between at their father's and their mother's, but mainly at their father's because the schooling systems in Seoul are way better compared to where their mother stays. Their step-mother is in her late 20s, early 30s, so much younger compared to their father, she is nothing but a gold-digger, she has no job, doing nothing during the days besides spending their father's money on luxury things, and parties during the nights. Luna and the Medusa go head to head almost every day because clearly, they don't get along. 

"Let's go inside Young Miss, the maids have been preparing dinner for you and everyone," the middle-aged woman smiled, leading Luna inside. 

author's note
Heyyyyyyy guys, how are y'all doing? Y'all must be surprised to see that I'm updating a new chapter with a different plot to the story. It has been so longggg, during those nearly six years, things got crazy, right? Well, I'm back, kind of, I will try my best to update the story for you guys. I can't believe it has been almost six years since I published this story, I just want to say thank you so much for those that stay, and I can't say I'm sorry enough for the longggggg hiatus.