04

In Love With Bad Boy [EDIT AND RE-WRITE]
 
04.
taeminemily
IN LOVE WITH BAD BOY.
S ulli had made some friends on her first day of school, which meant that she didn't have to sit alone during lunch. She was in the middle of the school's lunch break with her new friends, and they sat at the corner of the cafeteria. Being a newbie as Sulli was, she was the center of the girls' conversation, they attacked her with thousands of questions. And Sulli genuinely answered them and constantly flashing her beautiful eyes-smile at the girls. In the middle of their conversation, Jessica noticed at how Krystal continually glanced at Kai and then turned her attention back to the girls every five minutes, being a curious sister as she is, Jessica openly asked:

"Krystal, is there something wrong?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing, I just take a peek at the girls' fashion today." Krystal shook her head furiously, in denying.

"Really? Fashion?" Jessica's mocking voice vocalized.

"Oh c’mon, we all know that Krystal looked at Kai and thinks about him" Jiyeon joined in.

"No, I did not look at him" Krystal argued back.

"Hello Princess, your face is like a tomato right now." Jessica lets out a small giggled.

"Well, then my educated guess will be is; that you like Lee Donghae. I am right?" Krystal spoke in English, mocking back at her sister

"No, I don’t!" Jessica affirmed. 

"I hope you don't mind about them fighting like 5-year-old kids" Jiyeon joked.

"Here they go, again." Luna facepalm

"That's way more fun than being uptight and awkward" Sulli smiled.

"Krystal, your forehead writes "I like Kai" on it." Jessica joked

"And yours write "I like Lee Donghae" on it too" Krystal bawled, covering her forehead as if it was real. And the girls laughed at Krysta's action.

"Girls, we need to clean up, lunch break is almost over." Luna stood up and picked her tray up from the table, she walked toward a small dumpster and threw the trash inside.

The girls also quickly got up and threw away their trashes, followed up behind Luna. Other students also did the same as soon as the bell rang signaling their break was over. The entrance of the cafeteria which also served as the exit way became crowd due to students were seeking their ways back to their classes at the same time. "Oh my gosh, stop stepping on my new Gucci shoe!" Krystal shouted, making the students around her startled. She shot a deadly look to whoever stepped on her new shoe, "I am so sorry sunbae." an underclassman apologized as she was the one stepped on Krystal's shoe. "Yoon Bomi, it's you again? Watch where you're going." Krystal found the owner of the spoken voice, she then rolled her eyes at a junior name Yoon Bomi. Krystal then proceeded back on her speed, she heading towards her class with Sulli while Jiyeon was already walked ahead. Luna and Jessica parted away from others because they were in a different class, Sulli waved at them before she made a turn by the end of a hallway.

A moment later: 

Everyone was already at their seats when a mid-30s man slid the door opened an invited himself in, a textbook in his left hand and lesson's file on the other hand. The man pushed up his glasses as he made his way to the podium. The students sat quietly while they eyeing at the man, "The textbooks should be ready in front of everyone; before I step inside the class. Now get your textbook out." Mr. Park; a Korean Literature teacher sharply retorted while his hands laid down the textbook and lesson's file onto the podium, "I am seriously worried about every one of you and wondered if you guys can graduate." 

"By the way, I heard we have a new student here." Mr. Park looked up from the attendees' list and said. "Yes, sir.", Sulli raised her hand. 

"May I know your name, Miss?" 

"My name is Choi Sulli." 

"I do aware of the fact the today is your first, so I'll excuse you from not having your textbook."

"Thank you, sir." 

"Miss. Jiyeon, do you mind sharing your textbook with this new student?"

"Yes, Mr. Lee." Jiyeon nodded her head as her hand flipped through her textbook's pages.

"Alright, everyone, turn your book to page 127." 

"Hey," Jiyeon shook on to Sulli's left arm and said: "you can sit down now." 

Thirty minutes before class ended:

For some unknown reason, the grumpy teacher decided to give the class a pop-quiz. So the class fell into silence during the pop-quiz's time, everyone had their attention on the sudden quiz came from an angry but not-so-old man. The silence interrupted by a sound came from the last row of seats from the back of the class, which made students turned their attention from the papers to the corner of the classroom. Not surprisingly, Taemin and his friends were having fun doing what they did best. Well, Mr. Lee didn't even bother to say anything, he ignored them and continued on with his concentration on the textbook. Out of nowhere, Sulli suddenly felt something pointy touched her back, Sulli leaned closer towards the desk, but that pointy-something didn't stop. So, Sulli turned her head around and happened to discover the owner of whatever was touching her back. She quickly turned her head back front, and snudged Jiyeon's elbow and asked:

"Jiyeon, I thought two girls were sitting behind us?" And Jiyeon didn’t quite get what Sulli meant, so she turned around and met Taemin with Myungsoo, the two males seated behind them, Jiyeon turned her face back in the front and answered: "I don't know, they are just a bunch of work-less dudes doing whatever they want." 

"B...but why your face's so red?" Sulli surprisedly asked because she noticing Jiyeon’s face was getting red.

"It's nothing, it’s hot in here. By the way - I'm finished, and I am turning this in." Jiyeon fanned using her hands as she got up and walked toward the teacher's desk and returned her quiz to him, then Jiyeon conveniently asked to use the restroom.

Thus, Jiyeon left Sulli alone at her table, with Taemin sitting behind her and continued poking at Sulli’s back every ten minutes. And when Sulli couldn't take it anymore, so she turned around and said:

"Can you not poking my back and go back to your orderly seat?" Sulli furiously said, with her eyebrows moving closer to one another, looking uncomfortable.

"Why? I like it - sitting here, behind you." Taemin raised his eyebrows and smirked at Sulli,

"You do, but I don't, and you are constantly poking my back, I can’t concentrate on my quiz. So, stop it." Sulli shot back, shoving Taemin's hands further away from her back.

Surprised at Sulli's sudden touched, Taemin opened his mouth tried to spoke but before he could make out any words, the bell rang; signaling that the day has ended, and with that; Kai came to where Taemin and Myungsoo sat and together they walked out of the class. Taemin gave Sulli once last smirked and a wink. As soon as Taemin and his friends exited the classroom and made their way into the hallway, everyone from every corner of the school ran toward their direction and surrounded the kingkas, mainly were females. Sulli rolled her eyes at the chaos that was created by those guys, she got up from her seat and walked up to the teacher, returning the quiz to him. When she reached back to her desk, she heaved out a heavy sigh as she knew that she had a few more questions left to answer, but couldn't, because of that jerk kept disturbing her. 

"How you did?" Krystal asked, making her way toward Sulli's desk,

"Not good, I bet your butts I bombed that quiz." Sulli shook her head, letting out a whine.

"No one has never passed this class with an A+" Krystal retorted.

"Hey, I noticed that Taemin took a seat behind you today!"

"He is the reason I couldn't concentrate"

"I think Taemin has his eyes on you, Sulli." Krystal leaned closer to Sulli and said.

"Seriously, it’s my first day today, I don’t know him, neither does he know me" Sulli gave Krystal a 'matter-of-fact' look.

"Who likes who?" Jiyeon questioned when she returned from the restroom.

"Good-dy Lord, finally. You've gone to the restroom for like thirty minutes." Sulli rolled her eyes at Jiyeon.

"Sorry, can't help it." Jiyeon grinned.

"Anyways, who likes who?" Jiyeon repeated the question.

"I think that Taemin has his eyes on Sulli." Krystal smiled, patting Jiyeon's shoulders.

"Please, I don't want to get involve in anything with him." Sulli hissed, while threw her supplies in her bag.

"Hey, do you two want to go somewhere else after school today. I mean I'm off today." Krystal asked Sulli and Jiyeon.

"I don’t know, what about Jiyeon?" Sulli responded and looked at Jiyeon who was packing her stuff too.

"Well, I don’t have any plan for today, I think can," Jiyeon answered, still packing her supplies.

"I have to ask my mom if she can let me go!" Sulli said to Krystal while shrugging her shoulders.

"Do you need a drive home, ladies?" Luna faked a deep male's voice, joking at the girls.

"Hah, nice one sis, try harder next time." Krystal laughed.

"My mom will pick me up, thanks." Sulli smiled.

The girls together with Luna walked down the hallway, making their ways to the parking lot of the school, Jessica was already waiting for them down there. While on their way down to the school's parking, the girls' attention moved to a female's voice that broke the silence of an afternoon: “Oh dear, Taemin used my handkerchief earlier!” a girl in the hallway shouted with happiness.

"Taemin winked at me!" another girl screamed on top of her lungs.

"For Peter's sake. Shut up!" Krystal yelled at the girls while running her fingers through her long, brown, and wavy hair.

"What the hell?" one of the girls asked,

"My ears were going to explode, but it didn't, thanks gosh." Krystal rolled her eyes as she walked passed them.

"Hey!" Luna waved at Jessica as they spotted the latter leaning on the side of a red Mercedes Benz, it certainly belongs to Jessica, the color said it all. Jessica was on a phone talking with someone, as she could only wave back. And the girlfriends having their own conversation while Jessica finishing up the phone call:

"Sulli, do you have your phone?" Luna asked,

"Yes, why?" Sulli curiously asked

"Hand me your phone" Luna smiled as she watched Sulli fished out her phone from her uniform skirt's pocket.

"We need to put our phone numbers in, in case if your mother allows. Just call one of us." Luna said as she dialed her phone number into Sulli’s phone.

"Thanks, Luna-ssi" Sulli happily smiled and said,

"Don't add the ssi into my name, talk to me just like how you talked with Krystal and Jiyeon" Luna gave Sulli back her phone

"Your eyes smile is so cute, Sulli-ah," Jiyeon said as she pointed out the Sulli's signature - the can-smile-eyes.

"Thanks" Sulli uttered, flashing her can-smile-eyes again.

"It’s 3:56 pm, we need to get going, or we will be lock inside the school" Krystal looked at her watch; as soon as she realized what time it was, she tightened her gripped on the backpack's strap and dashed out of the parking lot, everyone did the same thing. At that point, Jessica was still on her phone's conversation, but she got into her car and drove it out of the parking lot, she stopped the car behind the girls once they were out of school's parking.

"Alright, I guess we have to go, Jiyeon's and Luna's driver are here," Krystal said, looking at Sulli.

"Alright, bye!" Sulli said, waving her hand, saying byes.

"We’ll go first, bye Sulli." the girl was finally hung up her phone and said to Sulli before she drove off with Krystal in her car.

Sulli's parents soon came after a few minutes and picked her up: "How was school, honey?" Sulli’s dad asked, "All good, I made some friends today" Sulli chimed about her making an effort at established friendships.

"Really! That’s great. We’re glad that you could make new friends" her mom informed and smiled at Sulli even though she sat in the passenger's seat.

"M-m-mom, c-can I h-hang out with friends today?" Sulli hesitantly asked

"Sure, we have nothing planned for today." Sulli’s mom giggling at her daughter while she said.

"Really? Thanks, mom, b-but dad" Sulli said in a happy tone of voice but then she turned and looked at her dad who was controlling the car, had his eyes fixed on the road.

"Honey, it’s fine, as long as you don't forget the curfew." Sulli’s dad said and looked at his daughter through the rearview mirror

"And we also need to meet your friends before you girls heading off."

"And you have to be home exact at 11:00 o’clock, the sooner the better." her dad continued.

"Thank you, mom and dad. I'm sure will be at home at 11:00 or sooner" Sulli thanked her parents again and smiled happily at them

Throughout the entire time inside the car was full of laughs belong to Sulli and her parents, Sulli’s parents were glad to saw their daughter already making new friends at a new school. They were worried this morning that Sulli would have a hard time during her first day. Sulli was an introvert person since her siblings were oversea studied and barely came home. The only people that Sulli hung out were her siblings, but since they were overseas Sulli stuck at home with her books. It was really nice to have their daughter having fun with her new friends.

author's note
I did some changes, and I hope that you guys wouldn't mind. Enjoy!