01

In Love With Bad Boy [EDIT AND RE-WRITE]
 
01.
taeminemily
IN LOVE WITH BAD BOY.
C hoi Sulli is a cute and kindhearted girl, she is every parent's dream daughter. She was a top student in her school, but she moved too often because of her parents' job. She moved around the country; from Busan to Incheon. From Jeju to Ulsan. From Daegu to Suwon. And, then Seoul: the big beautiful city, with the endless adventures in life and the never-fading light of life, will this stop be her family's last stop?

"Sulli-ah!" her mother shouted from the living room. "Are you ready?" 

“Hold on a minute, mom!” Sulli replied from her room.

“School starts at 9:00," her mother shouted out again, "you don't want to be late on your first day."

“Mom!" Sulli rushed out from her room, down the stairs, and quickly wore on her white converse. She tapped her toes at the floor a few times and then smiled as she marched out of the house with her mother. 

“Honey, you look good in this uniform." her mother flattered with a kind smile.

“Thanks, mom." Sulli thanked as she got in the car.

“Are you excited about the new school?" her mother asked as she started the car's engines. "New friends?"

“Yes!" Sulli beamed. 


“Here we are honey," her mother turned her head to stared out at the great building outside. "You know where the office locates, right?"

"Yes! Have a good day at work."

Sulli got off of the car and bade goodbye to her mother before heading walking towards the school with her usual big smile.

"Let's a new semester begin." 

“Office, office..." Sulli murmured as she glanced around the school for the main office. "Here it is!" she chimed as she halted before an automatic door and read the sign.

Taking a deep breath, and releasing it out softly, Sulli smiled big in encouragement to herself: "Let's go Choi Sulli." She entered the office and paused at the counter, looking at the middle-aged lady who stood behind it and said: "Excuse me," she continues "I'm the new student."

“Miss," the lady asked. "can I have your name, please?"

“Sulli," she responded. "Choi Sulli." 

“Alright." the lady nodded her head. She pulled out a small piece of paper and noted down Sulli's name. "Please wait here for a moment, Miss."

The lady then walked in a room on the right side; while Sulli scanned around for a chair to sit down. She rested comfortably on a sofa by the wall with a heavy sigh left in between her lips. She looked up at the wall with all the recording frames hanging; top students' records, and teachers' records.

Her eyes spotted a parent's record, she got up to her feet and wandered towards the frame to had a better look. "Seoul High School's Donations," she read the headline on the frame: "Lee's family donates 50 million won for school camping—"

“Miss," the lady interrupted her reading. "please come over here."

Sulli walked back to the counter, the lady handed over her many papers. "This is your schedule," she explained. "and this one has the school's codes, and on this paper, you'll find everything else you need to know." 

“Thank you, and have a nice day."

“Welcome to Seoul High School, young lady," the lady finally flashed Sulli a friendly smile.

“Thank you” Sulli grinned before she bowed at the lady and left.

author's note
I just wanted to said a huge, huge, huge thank you to those following me and my lovely co-author from the beginning until this very moment.