Three

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My bestfriend from Shanghai told me that I should continue writing this story even though I am having a lot of difficulties due to language barrier. Kudos to her! 我相信你.  我想念你.
 

——

 

He was obviously shocked because of what the older said. He didn't expect that the latter has a connection with his brother and by the looks of it, it's a terrible one. What am I going to do? He asked himself, biting his nails and trying to gain his composure.

 

His minds are clouded by thoughts. Just like his future with Chanyeol, it seems to be in haze. He was left dumbfounded; left alone the empty halls & never bothered to take a step forward nor make a single move if it wasn't for a light tap on his shoulder.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi, are you okay?" He blinked his eyes as if he were hallucinating but upon realizing that the person in front of him was not a hologram, he immediately hugged him.

 

"Lulu-hyung, I've missed you," He said to the blonde guy who he hasn't seen for about a year.

 

The older smiled upon hearing this, "Me too, Baekkie, I've missed you." The older replied with a smile. He surely he misses his patient. Baekhyun pulled away from him and showed his wonderful smile. His happiness is overflowing because of the fact that his partner-in-crime is back and for sure, there are a lot of stories that are waiting for them to share with one another. Knowing the both of them, they belong to the group who is obviously talking non-stop.

 

"By the way, you didn't answer my question yet." Luhan stated as a matter of factly. I thought, he will just let it slide, he thought. His smile turned into a pout and stared at his slippers, making the older curious.

 

"Baekkie, share it." Now, it is Luhan's turn to pout. Baekhyun saw this from the corner of his eyes that's why he sighed in defeat. "Fine, hyung."

 

__

 

After their small talk, Luhan and Baekhyun proceeded to the top garden. It is called the top garden simply because it is located at the rooftop of the tallest building in the retreat house. Originally, it is just a simple rooftop used for sight seeings and it has telescopes that can be used for stargazing. But when Baekhyun came, he suggested that they should turn the rooftop into a lounge. 

 

"I want to punch him," Luhan m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter