Two

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the errors.

 

He was staring on his reflection in the mirror just like what he always do for every single day. His smile never fades as if it was permanently glued on his face but still, there are a lot of things that he was thinking as of this moment causing him to smile sadly.

 

 

"Where is he? Why doesn't he arrive yet? Is he in a traffic jam? Or maybe, he already fell in love with some other girl." He said as he stared back on his own reflections. He possesses a desirable face but still, there is no sign or clue as to where his love of his life is. Silly me! He thought. I am now talking in the mirror. Maybe I am already insane.

 

 

He chuckled and he decided to went out of his bathroom to prepare himself for the daily activities in the resort. He made his way towards the wooden cabinet, picked it up and got his red beanie to complement his new hair colour. He went back on his bathroom to check if his hair was properly done. When he was assured that everything's in place, he decided to get downstairs and help Yixing-hyung on the other chores. 

 

"Taehyung" His brows furrowed as the dimpled guy called him using his brother's name, but upon realizing that it is caused by his new hair colour, his frown faded.

 

"Yixing-hyung! It's me, Baekhyun!" He protested and pout. The older looks confused but eventually got the idea.

 

"Ah! Baekhyun! Why are you late?" A playful smirk was pasted on the older's guy, but being an oblivious creature, the latter shyly bowed down.

 

"I'm sorry hyung. I went to bed past 11 last night that's why I overslept." Baekhyun apologized as his fingers fidget, afraid of what will be his punishment for staying up late.

 

"I was just joking." The older chuckled and patted the younger's head. Baekhyun's face turned into a deep shade of red upon realizing that his hyung is just playing a trick on him.

 

"Yah! Hyung!" He tried to sound annoyed but it came out of his mouth in a childlike manner. Nevertheless, he helped Yixing to prepare the skewers and the teppanyaki grill. Obviously, they will be enjoying grilled food this lunch and being Baekhyun, he is way too excited to eat something grilled.

 

But as he placed the grill outside, he realized that he can't eat something like that. He smiled sadly but shrugged it off remembering that his hyung needs his help.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter