One

Ending Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am having a hard time in this narration. Basically, I'm still not used in the SVA. Poor me!

----

He was now standing in front desk of the rehabilitation center. It is the place where he and his friends stayed about a year ago. The apple green walls that suits the place, the ambiance, the homey feeling it gives to the visitors and the patients and most especially, the staffs who were very accomodating. Nothing has changed.  Except for the fact that the patients used to be very welcome to them. But not today. He thought to himself.

"Xiumin, what happened?" He asked the head of the rehabilitation center who is currently scribbling on a piece of paper. Xiumin is a guy who possesses a cute chubby cheeks and looks way younger compared to his age.
 

 

The latter stopped and looked up to him. "Well, Dr. Park, a patient named Kris Wu died about a month ago. This caused the patients to panic and to feel anxiety because of what happened to him." 
 

 

Chanyeol was shocked because of what Xiumin said. Surely, he knows Kris personally. Kris was his bestfriend. 

 

"A month ago?" He stammered as the words escaped from his mouth. The older guy slowly nodded and that is the cue for his knees to touch the cold hard ground. 
 

Xiumin immediately rushed on his side upon seeing his reaction, "Chanyeol, are you—"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter