The Second Perk

The Perks of Living With Jung Eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Second Perk: She's Surprisingly Friendly

Despite the fact that everything was going well and heading the right direction for Baekhyun and Eunji yesterday, things were still awkward for the both of them. Well, let's start with Baekhyun's unsanitary habits that made Eunji disgust him such as keeping year-old foods on his fridge which makes it smell like a dumpster.

And for Eunji, well she's still not used to the small space of Baekhyun's dorm room as she had a lot of space back in Busan and being the neat freak she was, she can't stand looking at Baekhyun's dirty pile of clothes beside the bathroom sink. And there's still the inevitable fact that they're from opposite es, which can make things more awkward than it should be.

Problems aside, today will be Eunji's first day attending the university and Baekhyun has promised to help tour her around the school for one conditon: she won't tell anyone about the fact that she lives in the same room as Baekhyun or they both might end up as dead meat.

But, things are not really going as smooth as Baekhyun expected it to be as he found out how long it takes for Eunji to take a shower which is right around about 40 minutes and that's where the privacy problem arises. Since they're going to share almost everything, there's really no dressing room or some sort of place to dress up so they both have to resort to covering their eyes with whatever they can use to prevent from seeing God knows what.

Well that problem may be fixed in the future but by the time Eunji finished showering, there was very little time left for Baekhyun to shower as they will be both late for their respective classes which starts right around the same time. So, Baekhyun used what little time he had to make sure that he looked as clean as possible which is probably ironic because his room says the opposite.

And after eating the leftover ramen from yesterday as breakfast, they were finally off to school. As they approached the school though, Baekhyun decided that they part ways first to erase any suspicions of them living together and also for Eunji's safety as Baekhyun very much knew that if the girls around the camppus find him walking with her, they might just do unimaginable things to her and he doesn't want that to happen.

And so Baekhyun and Eunji separated as soon as they walked out of the dorm, hoping not to cause any suspicion around them. And Baekhyun told Eunji that she message him once she reached the university so that he can start touring her around and tell her where her classes are.

So, Baekhyun entered the school by himself and before he can even start looking for her, he was greeted by his fellow EXO member, Do Kyungsoo, also known as D.O, who also has great vocal skill like Baekhyun. He approached Baekhyun and did their signature handshake, one that all EXO members do to symbolize their friendship despite the hardships that they faced such as losing their members.

"Yo Baek hyung! Where are the others?" Kyungsoo looked around curiously and Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I texted Joonmyeon hyung and he said he's gonna be late this morning. And I haven't heard anything from the others." Baekhyun glanced at his phone, hoping that Eunji will text him anytime at his phone. Somehow, he feels uneasy. Maybe it's the fact that she's new around here especially in Seoul and so others might bully her because of her Busan accent. Or maybe it's because of the fact that she lives in the same room with an EXO member, which is every girl's dream in this campus.

"Really? But I thought I saw Sehun with his girlfriend, Hayoung earlier." Kyungsoo knitted his eyebrows as he mentioned the youngest member of EXO, Oh Sehun, the dorky and playful one in the group. And yes, he has a girlfriend already which is ironic because he's the youngest.

"Guys!!" A loud shout can be heard from a far and it's coming from no other than Kim Jongdae, also known as Chen, the handsome high-cheekboned vocalist of EXO, who was blessed with the ability to sing even the highest of notes. The other two waved back as
he approached them.

"Hey camel!" Baekhyun's face brightened up, seeing the fellow member of the Beagle line. He immediately hugged him, causing Jongdae to feel disgusted as he tried to pull away.

"Get off of me, Bacon! Your fangirls will kill me, you gay !" Jongdae glared at the younger and his eyes widened at the insult.

"Did you just call me gay ?!" Kyungsoo palmed his face. Oh, god the childish battle has started. And so, they continued on with their argument, Baekhyun forgetting the fact that the Busan girl is probably lost right now.

"Reply, Baekhyun...." Eunji muttered as she sat on one of the benches on the cafeteria as she looked at her phone. Baekhyun will be in for a surprise for sure, seeing so much missed calls and text messages in his phone but Eunji can't help it. He has promised to tour her around the place after all and the fact that she doesn't know anyone here just makes it even harder.

Then, she decided to just start walking around the campus hoping to find what she was looking for which was the Basic Algebra class because it is her first class. She didn't dare to ask anyone for help as she was a very shy girl around new people. Occasioanlly, she would look down on her map and back up to the surroundings to see where she was headed.

Distracted, she didn't see a girl walking up in her direction and she suddenly bumped in to her, piles of books and papers flying out of her hand. Embarassed by her actions, she quickly picked up all of the books and papers from the floor and handed it to the girl, bowing repeatedly, hoping that whoever this person is will forgive her for what she's done.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay!" Eunji looked up to see who it was and she found a brown-haired girl standing in front of her with a wide smile on her face.

"It seems like you're new around here am I right? I saw you looking at the map!" The girl continued, leaving Eunji bewildered. Huh? She's not mad at me or anything?

"W-Well yes..." Eunji chuckled shyly, rubbing the nape of her neck as she glanced at her phone for the umpteenth time, hoping to receive any text from Baekhyun.

"What are you looking for? Maybe I can help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter