The Fourth Perk

The Perks of Living With Jung Eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Fourth Perk: They Have The Same Taste

"If he sees us, just tell him that we're cousins." Baekhyun looked around suspiciously while the female was even more bewildered by his statement. He? What is he talking about? Are we in trouble?

"Hey, keep me in the loop, I don't know what the hell is going on." Eunji panted heavily and if it's either because of all the sudden things that's happening or Baekhyun's hands on hers still remains as a question.

"You see that guy over there with a girl? That's my fellow member Oh Sehun." Baekhyun pulled her close enough just to see the blonde-haired male but far enough to not be seen as well and Eunji mouthed an "oh" as she finally saw what he was talking about. There sitting on a cozy couch is indeed the glorious Sehun with his girlfriend, Hayoung, talking (more like flirting) to each other.

"And the girl?" She asked, finally seeing another EXO member other than her roommate.

"His girlfriend, Oh Hayoung." He simply stated as he started walking away from the place, bringing te Busan girl with him.

"W-What about my food? I paid so much money for that you know?" Eunji stopped Baekhyun from his tracks and started walking back to the same cafe but the male's grip was strong enough to pull her back again making her face his direction and just like a scene from you typical drama,

Eunji's face was now suddenly near Baekhyun as she also unconsciously placed her hands on his chest to keep balance.They were near enough to feel and hear each other's breaths.

Eunji's heartbeats suddenly increased and the non-existent heat was suddenly felt by the Busan girl as she was literally inches to Baekhyun's face, her hands still on his chest and as if time stopped everything but them, she could feel Baekhyun's smirk on his lips as he caught a close glimpse of his gorgeous and cute roommate.

"At first, i didn't think that you could get anymore beautiful, but seeing you this close makes me think twice." Baekhyun started and Eunji's face flushed pink from the sudden compliment and cheesiness of her roommate (which she didn't mind at all) but before she could get carried away more with her feelings, the thought of being discovered by that Sehun guy and also being discovered by the whole university was enough to snap her out of her reverie.

"Let's get going if you still want to see more of this beautiful face." Eunji winked playfully as she was now the one who was dragging him out of the place and Baekhyun smiled victoriously as she followed the Busan girl, totally forgetting about the fact that they ordered some food there.

"I wanna see it for the rest of my life." Baekhyun sighed happily and Eunji snorted, rolling her eyes.

The two roommates finally arrived at the grocery store after about an hour drive, which included Baekhyun blasting out his favorite songs and Eunji singing along with him and also discovering their both great vocal talents.

Eunji's eyes immediately widened, seeing how large this store was compared to the one's in Busan which was only probably fourth of this and Baekhyun grinned secretly seeing this. Thinking how much she can be easily fascinated by little things here in Seoul.

"Wah, this place is so beautiful!" Eunji held her breath and looked around the grocery store with much fascination in her eyes, sighing happily

"Not as beautiful as you." Baekhyun winked at her playfully and she responded with a disgusted look, shaking her head and walking ahead of him

"What did I tell you about being cheesy?" Eunji rolled her eyes as she excitedly strolled around the place leaving Baekhyun alone with the cart.

"Yah, Jung Eunji!" Baekhyun shouted but was too late as the Busan girl was already strolling the place happily. Baekhyun shook his head, chuckling to himself as she pushed his cart and started shopping. Maybe the girl will get lost and she'll come back to me.

He smiled to himself as he started going from aisle to aisle, occasionally seeing Eunji walking around the place with a wide grin plastered on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter