The Seventh Perk

The Perks of Living With Jung Eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Seventh Perk: "Just For Tonight"

It was Monday which means that Baekhyun and Eunji are back to school again. The EXO member is looking forward to this day because for the first time, Taehyung is not here which means that he has Eunji all for himself for now. It was a bright and sunny morning as Baekhyun slowly fluttered his eyes open.

He rubbed his eyes and smiled widely as he saw his Busan roommate’s cute sleeping figure. Her pretty face shining brightly against the sun. He stood up and walked closer to her sleeping figure. Baekhyun stood there for a few seconds and admired Eunji’s sleeping face.

He knows he’s going to regret it but he leaned his face towards the girl’s and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks. He immediately stepped back and ruffled his hair in frustration. What the hell did you just do, Baek? He asked himself as he touched his lips. He can’t believe it. He can’t believe he just kissed his own roommate.

Yes, Baekhyun just kissed Eunji on the cheeks while sleeping. He knows it’s a very wrong thing to do but he can’t help it. He has been slowly falling in love with her lately and he didn’t know how to express his feelings in other ways. He felt the sudden rush in his body. No, she can’t know that I kissed her or she’ll burn me to death!

Very much confused by his own actions, he took a step back and slapped himself lightly several times. He didn’t know what got into him that he kissed his own roommate. His Busan roommate that he knew he has fallen in love with but kept denying. Why? Because he’s afraid it could mean something else.

He knew that if they ever became couple, Eunji’s life would never be the same again. Baekhyun also knew how crazy and possessive his fangirls can be. They might burn the poor girl to death once they found out.

Plus, he knows the endless possibilities that could happen once he dates Eunji. It could either turn out very well that everyone including his fans and friends will accept their relationship. Or it could be his worst nightmare. He doesn’t want to ruin Eunji’s life here in Seoul especially when she’s only by herself.

But before he could get carried away further by his thoughts, he walked to the kitchen and checked the fridge if there’s anything close enough to being called breakfast. He groaned frustratingly and ruffled his already messy hair after only discovering the take-outs from last night’s eat out with his Busan roommate.

Left with no choice, he searched his kitchen and had to settle into having to eat month-old cereal that’s so close to being expired already. He grabbed a bowl and a jug of milk from the fridge then poured cereal then milk into the bowl and started eating.

“Make that for two, please.” A sleepy but soft voice of none other than his Busan roommate’s echoed throughout the dorm. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and yawned. Baekhyun grinned widely at the sight of her cuteness as she sat down on the table while Baekhyun repeats the process.

“So, how was your sleep?” Baekhyun casually asked as he placed a bowl in front of her with cereal and milk.

“That was the best sleep that I’ve had in a while. And do you wanna eat in that place again tonight? Their food was fantastic!” Eunji exclaimed as she started eating her bowl of cereal and Baekhyun smiled at her reaction as he continued to eat as well.

“Sure, I wanna go back for their jjampong anyways!” Baekhyun nodded his head and before he could put another spoonful in his mouth, there was a knock on the door suddenly. Curious, he stood up from his seat and walked to the door. Eunji looked as well and when he opened the door, he got the surprise of his life.

Or the other way around because of the mere fact that Eunji accidentally spilled her cereal is enough to tell you that this was indeed a surprise because everybody is just staring at each other. Well it was none other than his fellow EXO members Chanyeol, Luhan, and Chen.

“What’s up, Ba- HOLY BAEK WHO IS SHE??!!” They all screamed the most inappropriate word as they stared at the Busan girl with their mouths left hanging on the ground. Baekhyun’s face looked unrecognizable as well as his worst nightmare has finally came true, for s to discover Eunji.

A secret that was kept well-hidden for almost a month. That is until his fellow members finally discovered Eunji, who he has successfully hid from the EXO members.  Eunji stood up and felt the heat rushing up to her cheeks. Oh gosh, is this the other members of EXO? They look just as hot as Baekhyun! She exclaimed as she bowed at them and waved.

“H-Hi, my name is Jung Eunji and I’m a transfer student from Busan.” The embarrassed Busan girl bowed repeatedly and the EXO members were still stunned by what they’re seeing right now.

“Yah Baek, why were you keeping hot girls from us? You could’ve been sharing them you know!” Chanyeol walked up to the poor boy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter