The Fifth Perk

The Perks of Living With Jung Eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Fifth Perk: She Can Make The School's Heartthrob Feel Jealous

"Hnng... 5 more minutes...." The Busan girl muttered as the irritating noise of the alarm woke her up, her head still leaning onto Baekhyun's shoulder's unknowingly.

The male groaned, feeling her tight wrap around him as she snuggled closer, feeling the cold air that was circulating Baekhyun's room. Eunji didn't notice though as she whined softly, burying her face on the male's neck as she struggled to turn off the old-fashioned alarm clock beside his bed.

But as she tried to turn the alarm clock off half asleep, he also noticed his cute and adorable sleeping face up close. Eunji blushed, not because of this gorgeous man's sleeping face close to hers but the fact that she unknowingly slept beside Baekhyun, her roommate.

She quickly looked underneath the blankets to see if her clothes were still there and she sighed in relief, knowing that Baekhyun hasn't taken advantage of her..yet.

Eunji finally turned off the alarm clock and she chuckled softly, seeing her overly confident and loud roommate turn into a peaceful angel when he's sleeping. She smiled to herself as she slowly tried to pull herself from his grip but ended up failing as Baekhyun unknowingly pulled her closer to him, this time his hug was tighter.

Tight enough, that she could smell his familar manly scent that she has smelled before. She felt heat rushing up to her cheeks as she tried to wiggle away from his hold.

"Don't leave...." The boy whispered as he leaned her head on his shoulder and Eunji rolled her eyes, knowing that Baekhyun is taking advantage of the fact that her weakness is his adorable sleeping face and she wouldn't be able to resist that.

She mentally slapped herself, thinking of how stupid she was to fall for Baekhyun's tricks again. But being the civilized person she was, she gently removed his arm off her shoulder and got out of bed successfully this time.

"Hey, where are you going?" Baekhyun asked in his deep, morning voice that was enough to send goosebumps down Eunji's spine. Argh, why does his voice have to be y? But being the civilized girl she  was, she placed both arms on her waist and looked at him in an interrogating way and the male rubbed his eyes and yawned, looking at the female confusingly.

"Why was I sleeping in your bed, Baekhyun?" The female raised her eyebrows and the male responded with that signature, annoying smirk that Eunji hated as he shrugged nonchalantly as if what happened last night was just something to forget about.

"I don't know, we were watching a drama then suddenly you leaned your shoulder on me then I heard a soft snore after that." Baekhyun smiled widely as he recalled the thoughts of the events last night and Eunji didn't know whether to smack him on the head or kick him in his balls. Is he going crazy? DOes he want to die early?

"Then, I guess your sleeping face kinda looked adorable and I didn't want to wake you up since you were tired then yeah." He added as he stood up from his bead while scratching his head, Eunji huffed as he followed him.

"As if your sleeping face isn't adorable as well." Eunji muttered but luckily Baekhyun didn't hear it as he turned his gaze back to the girl and raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you going to school?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk again?" That was the first word that came out of Eunji's seatmate's mouth who was a guy named Kim Taehyung. The female rolled her eyes and huffed before pointing her finger towards the professor who was showing them something.

Eunji prevented herself from blushing as she knew that she would receive more teasing from the male. Ever since the first day, Taehyung has openly told her how much he likes her and he would do anything for her. Of course, this would be accompanied by a smack on the head from the female.

"No because first of all, I wouldn't fall in love with a guy like you!" Eunji nodded her head firmly as she tried to keep focus with the lesson but Taehyung just grinned as he just kept staring at her, as if she was a masterpiece to be treasured. She can feel a pair of eyes staring at her and she blushed unconsc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter