The First Perk

The Perks of Living With Jung Eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The FIrst Perk: She's.......Hot?

To describe Byun Baekhyun's college life as "crazy" would be an understatement. His everyday life is filled with girls everywhere screaming out his name like a broken record. He doesn't have any time to himself anymore as obsessed girls would follow him almost everywhere, even in his dorms.

So much to the extent that he almost wanted to file a restraining order because of his stalkers. But since he didn't want to ruin the school's reputation, he didn't push through with it. But if you're part of the school's most popular clique, EXO, it's only one of things you'll have to experience. Baekhyun is just one of the eight boys that completes the group.

No one really knew when and how they existed. It just became one of those old time mysteries that will remain to be unsolved. But what seperates EXO from other cliques out there is that they all have individual talents that makes them unique and stand out from the rest. Some can act, some can sing, and some can dance. But that's not the only talents that they have as I could go on for another paragraph or so about their talents.

And this day was no different for Byun Baekhyun, as usual, he enters the campus along with his fellow friends from EXO. You know, just imagine Gu Jun Pyo walking along with the F4 while other people stand still and look at them as if they were something to be worshipped.

The only difference though, is that they're very kind and nice although it may not seem like it due to fans following them everywhere, even outside the campus. Also, they weren't from really rich families, they were just normal citizens like you and me who just seems to have a better edge than the rest of us.

Baekhyun doesn't really like garnering people's attention but since this has been going on for years, he has grown to somehwat endure it although it still feels awkward from time to time. And after skipping that grueling part to start their day, they were off to their individual classes.

And while Baekhyun sits on his Calculus class feeling bored as usual, a certain beautiful and hot Busan girl is getting lost in the streets of Seoul as she tries to find her way to the university which she's entering in about a few days. But she's particularly having a hard time going around especially when she has a luggage on her hand and a backpack to go along with. Finally giving up finding the place by herself, she decided to ask some people around her but this was no Busan.

Seoul had a lot of busy streets, flled with even more cars on rush hour so she decided to rely on her cellphone's GPS, which was working incredibly until it runs out of power. By this time all her patience had ran out which wasn't saying very much because she is an impatient girl after all.

Defeated, she decided to rest for awhile and entered a convenience store to look for some food with what little money she had, which was 30,000 won given by her mother as pocket money. And as she strolls towards the aisles, our Baekhyun is just two aisles on the left, looking to fulfill his hungry stomach as well.

"Ramyun...... ramyun....." Baekhyun muttered as he searched through the aisles of this convenience store, looking for the instant cup of ramen he needs to keep himself energized for the rest of the day since it's lunch time after all. And as he continued to search for the ramyun, his eyes landed on something even better.

It was our lost Busan girl actually, who was still trying to decide her meal for today. Baekhyun smirked, seeing the luggages on her hand. A damsel in distress! Now it's time for the knight to save her. He thought as he approached her carefully.

"Excuse me miss, do you need any help?" Baekhyun offered kindly and the lost girl snapped out of her reverie and looked at him in desperation, nodding her head and pouting.

"Do you know where Seoul University of Arts is? I've been walking around here for two hours and still haven't found anything. And all I have left is 30,000 won." She sighed defeatedly as she looked at the prices of the foods and as soon as Baekhyun heard the name of his school, he immediately got excited.

"Yeah, I go there actually. Perhaps, are you a student too?" Baekhyun's eyes sparkled, hoping that this girl goes to his school as well and the girl's expression immdeiately brightened knowing that she'll finally be able to reach her destination.

"Yes! Can you take me there? I'll pay you with my money, please!" The lost Busan girl literally clung onto his arms into his desperation and when a hot girl like that asks you for help, why would you reject? And since his mother told her to be a kind boy, he accepted her offer.

"Sure, but can we eat first, I'm hungry! And you must be hungry as well, right?" Baekhyun asked the lost girl who only responded by nodding her head as she silently followed Baekhyun towards the ramen aisle, her hands on her stomach as she became hungry due to walking for hours.

But as they started eating the ramyun, things quickly fell silent for the both of them. Baekhyun didn't know how to act around hot girs like her who seems to be new in Seoul while the girl didn't know how to act around people in Seoul because the people in Busan are always loud and cheery because of their accent.

Soon, both finished the meal not uttering a single word to each other and the girl just silently followed Baekhyun to wherever that Seoul University of Arts is. Although occasionaly, he would hold her hands everytime they cross the street, knowing that Busan doesn't have as much cars as here in Seoul. And while the male is feeling flustered by what he did, the girl doesn't seem to mind this at all as she just assumes that this is how people in Seoul act.

Finally, they reached the Seoul University of Arts and the girl's jaws were left hanging as soon as she saw how large this school was and how many students attend this school. There wasn't any university in Busan that are as good and large as this one, which is the part of the reason she decided to leave for Seoul, although her parents were strongly against it at first, they finally realized the importance of finishing from a good school.

"So, what do you think? it's pretty large, huh?" Baekhyun smirked, quickly reading what was on the girl's mind and she nodded her head, her eyes still wandering the surroundings.

"How do you not get lost here! Do you have like a map or something?" Baekhyun just chuckled at her amusment, obviously new around this kind of surroundings.

"Well, if you've been living here for a few years, you're gonna get used to it. I'm not from Seoul too you know." Baekhyun admitted, he was from the Gyeonggi province, also known for their distinct accent just like Busan's and the girl responded with an "oh" coming from .

"Really? But I don't hear any accent, you know?" The girl tilted her head in curiosity as she looked at Baekhyun, who shrugged his shoulders.

"I still have it!" Baekhyun spoke in his Gyeonggi accent, quickly changing from the Seoul one and the girl was left stunned at how fast he can change his accent.

"Wow, you're so amazing!" The girl clapped her hands in amusement and Baekhyun just chuckled shyly.

"Well, do you need anything else?" Baekhyun took her luggages from her hand and looked at her.

"I need to go to the dormitory first, can you take me there, please? This will be my last request for the day!" The girl chuckled as she followed Baekhyun towards the dormitory and as they continued to walk, countless numbers of girls were sending straight daggers toward the Busan girl. Baekhyun noticed this and decided to do something he didn't expect in a hundred years.

"Shh. Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." Baekhyun whispered to her ear as she wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders, leaving her flustered and embarassed by his actions, but she decided to ignore it as she just assumes that it's what Seoul people do. But the fact that a thousand girls are sending glares at her right now is inevitable. Why are they staring at me? She thought.

"W-What are you doing?" The Busan girl asked in a low voice, enough for only the the two of them to hear, she felt heat rushing up to her cheeks and no matter how hard she tried to hide it, it's still there.

"I'm sorry, I forgot that a lot of people know me at this school." Baekhyun whispered guiltily as he turned her attention towards the Busan girl who is very well much flustered right now.

"A-Are you popular here?" The girl asked as she pulled herself closer towards Baekhyun, embarassed and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter