Trust

Love Me Right (Abandoned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin's POV

I stood hunched over the toilet. Chen had insisted on coming with me in case something terrible happened, but it was really disturbing. "Chen, please," I groaned. I needed to get the food out of my system. I wasn't used to such a large amount of food in a small amount of time, but I had wanted to get some meat on my bones. Chen, however annoying, had been right. "Can you turn around, at least?" He had already stated that he wouldn't leave the bathroom, but he obediently turned around.

I checked to see if he was looking, then bent all the way over. Then, I stuck my fingers in my mouth and, well, you know. I won't get into details. The moment Chen heard the cough, he turned around. "Xiumin! Did you just-?" He turned back towards the door, and I waved my hand to shoo him out off the bathroom. Once again, the embarrassment was catching up to me.

After I had cleaned up, I walked out of the bathroom. Chen had still been standing there. "Xiumin, tell me that you didn't just binge up all that food."

I started in a weak voice, "I didn't-"

"Goddammit, Xiumin! I know that's exactly what you just did." I walked towards the kitchen, closely followed by Chen. "Do you know how bad that is? Your throat muscles are meant to bring food down, not up. You're going to damage them if you keep that up!"

I sighed. "Chen, I told you to leave the bathroom. It's not my fault that you saw me."

He sighed and looked me in the eye. "Please don't make that a habit. If it is, stop it. Eat slowly, and don't eat a lot of fat at once. Maybe the pork was too fatty. Please, stay healthy."

At that moment, my beautiful mother walked in. "What's wrong?" she asked. Neither of us told her.

Chen stood up and sighed, "I think I have to go home before it gets too dark."

I wasn't sure why I did it. I don't think I was thinking at all as I asked, "Mother, can Chen stay?" When I saw the surprised looks on their faces, my cheeks turned red.

"Why would you want me to stay?" he asked. There was a look of hope in his eyes.

"Well," I started, struggling to find a reasonable answer, "you came all this way just to give me pork, first of all. Second, it's dark outside already, and it's too dangerous for you to walk alone. Tell your mother that you're going to stay at a friend's house."

Chen smiled slightly and looked at my mother. "Can I stay?" She nodded and smiled widely at me.

That was the first time I had ever had someone stay at my house, and she absolutely loved the idea of it.

Chen sent a quick text to his mother while my own mother was leaving for a job interview. Apparently, she had found a bar that could use help, so she sent an email while in the computer room downstairs. They replied instantly, and she was confident that she would get the job. I forced myself to feel happy for her.

"I'm on my way," she said as she was at the door. I hopped off the couch and ran over to give her a kiss. I wished her luck and she was on her way.

When the door had closed and I was heading back to the couch, Chen said, "You kissed her on the lips..."

I shrugged. "So? I love my mother." He asked why I called her mother instead of mom. I thought for a moment, then answered, "Because she always deserves better."

Chen's POV

I have to admit, I was slightly jealous of Xiumin's relationship with his mother. When my parents and I would be fighting, Xiumin would probably be sitting with his mother, just talking.

"Let's go to my room," he suggested, snapping me out of my thoughts. He smiled that gummy smile of his and led me upstairs to a small room on the right side of the small landing.

The room felt like the rest of the house. Empty. His old skateboard sat neatly in the corner of his room. The bed was nicely made and an old stuffed bear sat on the pillow. I smiled at it, and he laughed nervously. "Don't-don't mind that." I couldn't help but laugh a little, too.

Xiumin sat on the bed and patted a spot near him. "Come on," he said. After I had gotten on the bed, he took a deep breath.

Cute, I thought, but shook the thought out of my head. Although he was cute like a girl, he was a guy. 

"Chen," he said in his silky voice, "I'm amazed that you actually came to give me the pork...even if it didn't go down well." He paused. "And the fact that you followed me here without letting me notice...well, actually that part is kinda embarrassing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter