Problems

Love Me Right (Abandoned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen's POV

I watched as Xiumin's small figure disappeared around a corner. I regretted not getting his number, but concluded that it was probably the best, seeing as he didn't like my constant questions. If I were to call him, it would probably only make matters worse. "I hope he'll call me." I said out loud. A girl walking by gave me a dirty look, but I just ignored it. What do I care? I turned in the direction of home and began walking.

Xiumin's POV

When I finally got home, I found my mother sitting on the floor of her room. "Mother," I said quietly. "Sorry it took so long. I met someone along the way and it took a little longer than expected."

She looked up with concern. "Who was it?"

I looked away. "Some guy named Chen. I accidentally bumped into him and found out that we're going to the same school. He also showed me where the pizza place was." I held out the box for my mother.

"Why is there cheese all over the top of the box?"

I paused. "It fell."

"Oh..." We laughed and each took a piece. Neither of us spoke as we ate that first slice, proof that we were hungry after the long flight to Korea. "Take another, Xiumin," she said.

I shook my head violently. "No. I'm trying to go on a diet."

She frowned and tapped a hand on my hollow stomach. "You're going to die at this rate. Please, if you love me, eat another piece." Now washed with guilt, I picked up another slice, leaving one left. That was literally the smallest pizza I had ever seen, but then again, I didn't normally have pizza. I gobbled down the slice and earned a smile from my mother. "That's the little baby I love." I smiled and looked at the hardwood floor.

"Hey...do you really think we're safe here?"

"I hope so, Xiumin." She continued to fold clothes and put them in a drawer. "But still, I can't help but think that the warning is a little suspicious. Why would he tell us? Maybe it's just so that he finally gets us."

I frowned. Maybe being friends with Chen wasn't such a good idea if I was going to have to leave anyways.

Luhan's POV

"Hey baby," a voice cooed behind me. I turned to find the most beautiful girl ever. Also known as Bae Eun Mi, my girlfriend.

I took a step towards the brown haired girl. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I stepped to the side to let the crowd of shoppers behind us pass. I had hoped to do some clothes shopping by myself before going back to school, but it seemed as if it had turned into a date.

Her cute eyes sparkled. "Shopping, what else." She hit my arm playfully. "Silly Lu."

I smiled. "Well since you're here too, let's do some shopping together. We can get some couples outfits." And that was where I went wrong.

Eun Mi laughed, hooked her arm onto mine, and lead me into a store. "Luhan, I want to find something blue. I think you'd look great in blue, too!" She rummaged through some shirts on the rack for a while, mumbling to herself. Meanwhile, I was looking through a separate rack...the one labeled "CLEARANCE." Suddenly, Eun Mi squealed, pulling out a shirt. "Try this on! I have a dress just like this."

I looked in horror at the shirt my girlfriend was holding, but agreed to try it on. Once she saw how terrible it would look, she wouldn't make me wear it. As I buttoned up the shirt in the changing room, I cringed at my reflection. The shirt was a deep blue dress shirt made of coarse fabric, but that was not even the bad part. The area near my shoulders and upper chest was decorated with cream-colored lace. Of course, to top it all of, it had faux diamond buttons.

Exactly what I wanted.

Reluctantly, I stepped out of the room and found Eun Mi waiting for me. "It's not really my-"

"I love it!"

"-style," I finished. "And feel the fabric. It's so rough."

She rubbed the fabric between two fingers, then shrugged. "It's not that bad. Plus, my dress looks just like this, and it even has buttons like this down the back."

I slowly stepped back into the dressing room. "I don't know about this, Eun Mi. I don't feel comfortable..."

The stubborn girl turned away. "Luhan. Are you seriously so shallow? Why don't you want to match with me?" She turned over her shoulder. "Think about it while you get changed."

The minute she walked back to the store, I stormed inside the changing room. "How dare she... Who the hell does she think she is?" I whispered to myself as I tore the shirt off. "I'm not gonna embarrass myself in this ugly piece of...ARG!" I put the shirt on the hanger without caring about how straight it was. I was going to have to buy it. Unless I wanted to loose my girlfriend the week before school, that was all I could do.

I walked briskly up to the cashier and threw the shirt on the counter. "Thirty thousand won," said the lady. My eyes widened.

"Thirty thousand?" I squeaked back.

This girl better be happy. I'm expecting food, I thought as I fished almost all of the money out of my wallet. "Have a nice day," she said in a dull voice. I nodded and went to find Eun Mi. When I noticed the familiar head bobbing behind a rack of skirts, I forced a smile onto my face and walked over.

"Guess what?" I asked playfully, holding the bag behind my back. She shrugged her shoulders. "I got the shirt!" I showed her the bag as evidence.

Eun Mi grabbed my hand and bounced up and down. "Yay! I knew you would like it." I her hair and directed her out of the store. "Wait," she said. "I want this skirt." She held up a short, black skirt with ruffles on the bottom.

"Ah." I looked at the skirt, then her puppy dog eyes. "Well, I guess if you-"

She kissed my cheek and squealed. Jeez, this girl loves to squeal. "Thank you, Luhan!"

Wait, what?

She handed me the skirt and walked towards the door. "I'll wait out here for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter