Rap and Guitar

Wish Ur My Love

It’s been some months now after Jisoo joined them as trainee. Everyone have been assigned to develop skills that suit them. For Mingyu, he needs to practice harder on his rap and make some rap lyrics, while for Jisoo, he needs to improve his guitar skill as well as his singing skill.

Mingyu POV

Mingyu was there, sitting alone as he try to focus on practicing his rap.

Arrggh... there’s always something that missing in my rap!? I’m so confused.’, Mingyu feels frustrated, since he still can’t figure out what’s wrong in his rap. Suddenly, someone is sitting besides him and open the laptop. Mingyu still focused on his paper, thinking about what’s missing or wrong, so he didn’t realize the presence of a person besides him.

Oh please... it’s still feel weird, it’s been so many ti...’, Mingyu thoughts stopped as he looks to the mirror in front of him.

Wha... since when Jisoo hyung is here? Isn’t he supposed to be in the other room? He should be practicing with his vocal and guitar.’, he gulped nervously.

Some minutes passed and Mingyu always try to take a quick glances to Jisoo, using the mirror in front of him.

Why there’s a person so handsome and cool like him.’, Mingyu thought while trying to keep focus on his rap.

===

Jisoo POV

Weid... it feels weird to see someone so easy-going like him to be alone like that. Is that because he wants to focus practicing alone? Hmm.. maybe. Since the laptop I’ve to use is beside him, there’s nothing that woulf gone wrong if I sit beside him right?’, Jisoo thought was he walked towards the laptop. He then opened the laptop while takes a glance to the person besides him.

Woah... he’s so serious, to the point where he didn’t even realize that someone sit besides him.’, Jisoo thoughts in awe.

“Hoam...”, Mingyu yawned for many times until now, yet he managed to still practicing his rap.

Haha. Not only that time he’s sleepy, even now. But I appreciate him. He, the one whose always be the loudest, is so different when it comes to practice. Serious and ignores everything that unnecessary.’, Jisoo can’t stop his appreciation to him in his thoughts. He then interested to practice guitar there. He left his seat a moment to takes his guitar. As he comes back, he then played a song on the laptop.

“Hyung, can you turn down the volume a little bit?”, Mingyu plead with serious face.

“Hmm? Oh sure.”, Jisoo said nervously as he turned down the volume.

Indeed. He’s so into practicing. His serious face is kinda cute though.’, Jisoo smiled.

“Hyung, what do you think is missing here?”, Mingyu pointed at his lyric paper.

“Let me see. Hmm... try to change this sentence with that one. Also delete these words.”

“Okay. Thanks, hyung.”

“Yeah, you’re welcome.”, Jisoo smiles, because he feels that he helped Mingyu.

===

Mingyu POV

Again... my stomach feels weird. Though I just saw Jisoo hyung’s smile...’, Mingyu feels confused. But he continue to rap and using Jisoo’s suggestion.

Woah... he’s great! Now it feels so much better. How can he knows what I feel is missing. Indeed Jisoo hyung.’, Mingyu feel amazed by Jisoo. After so much time, finally he can get what he needs in his rap, all thanks to Jisoo.

“Hyung! Look at this!”, Seokmin shouted to Jisoo.

“What is it?”, Jisoo walked toward Seokmin.

Don’t leave me, hyung...’, Mingyu watches Jisoo from the mirror.

Isn’t that cool? Soonyoung hyung dances like that. Haha.”, Seokmin said as he pointed to Soonyoung who does a silly dance.

“Haha. What is that!?”, Jisoo laughs as he sit down to his place again.

‘Huh... I also can do that kind of dance.’, Mingyu thought to himself, feeling jealous since Jisoo was laughing and looks so happy with them, not with him.

“If only that, I can do it too, hyung. Even until flying! Whoosh~”, Mingyu blurted out what he thought.

Ah stupid Kim Mingyu...’, Mingyu mentally slapped himself, but then he feels a hand rubbed his back softly. Mingyu froze.

Is that Jisoo hyung’s hand? He just my back! Oh my God, it feels warm. It’s Jisoo hyung’s right?’, Mingyu looked up from his tablet to glances at Jisoo.

Hyung, can we really become closer?

==

-1 Month Later-

Mingyu is practicing his rap to be shown in front of other trainees, alone. He’s stuck on what is missing or wrong in the lyrics, just like before.

Argghh... why like this again!? The deadline is near and I haven’t found a good lyric. God please help me~’, he feels so frustrated and prays that he can finish his rap soon. While he frustrated, he saw Jisoo playing guitar at other side of the room alone, and the chair beside him is empty.

Should I sit beside him? Maybe I can get some inspiration again, just like before.’, Mingyu thought as he going to the empty chair.

“Hi Mingyu.”, Jisoo smiled at Mingyu.

“Hi, hyung. Can I practice here?”, Mingyu smiled back to Jisoo shyly.

“Yeah, sure! Sit down.”, Mingyu nodded and sit besides Jisoo. “Do you want if I play the guitar while you rap?”

“It would be great, hyung. If you don’t mind...”, Mingyu mumbled the last sentence.

“Haha of course! It’ll be nice to hear your rap accompanied by guitar melody.”, Jisoo smiles to Mingyu, while Mingyu look down to hide his red face.

Ah really... why I feel all nervous and acted like a little girl. I must focus to rap, since Jisoo hyung willingly to accompany me. I must not disappoint him!’, Mingyu thought as he regained his sense and start to rap and Jisoo start to play his guitar as well.

Wow it sounds so nice and suit my rap perfectly.’, Mingyu amazed by the harmonization of his rap and Jisoo’s guitar melody.

“Hyung, is this melody you randomly made?”, Mingyu asked out of his curiousity. Jisoo nodded.

Woah... how can there’s a person so perfect like Jisoo hyung!? Handsome, kind, great voice, great guitar skill, what else? He’s just so perfect.’, Mingyu smiles as he continue rapping.

“Hyung, what do you think if I change this lyric to this?”

“Hmm... but I think you also need to change this one, so it’ll fit perfectly.”, Jisoo suggested.

“Wait. Oh that’s right! Thanks, hyung!”

As they continue practicing, Mingyu feels that there’s a pair of eyes that watches him carefully and that person also smiling at him. Yes, it’s no other than Jisoo.

Hyung, don’t look at me like that. I can’t get focus to my rap, since my stomach started to feel weird again. My face also feels heated up. I feel so nervous, hyung.’, Mingyu thought as he makes some mistakes to his rap.

Ah it can’t be helped. I must to go.’, Mingyu thought as he leaves his seat and going to other room.

===

Jisoo POV

‘He’s so cute.’, Jisoo smiled to himself as he watches Mingyu rapping seriously. But then, Mingyu got up and gone to the other room.

What’s wrong? Am I make him feel uncomfortable? You just did a mistake, Jisoo. How if he thinks you’re weird, since you watched him like that? You should’ve control yourself... But... maybe... it’s better that way. It’s impossible for us to get closer. It’s all because... he’s just brings back the old memories.