Wish Ur My Love

Wish Ur My Love

It’s been some days since Jisoo got hospitalized. All the members already back one by one and know about Jisoo condition, though the full story is still being kept by Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Soonyoung, and Mingyu himself. Now, they’re taking turn to watch over Jisoo, except Mingyu who didn’t want to leave Jisoo behind.

Mingyu POV

“Jisoo hyung...”, Mingyu keep holding Jisoo’s hand tightly. “Please wake up soon...”

“Mingyu, eat some of these first.”, Wonwoo comes to the room while holding a bag of foods.

“I’m okay, hyung.”, Mingyu smiles weakly. Wonwoo knows that even though Mingyu still managed to eat these days, he actually had not eat properly. He’s worrying about his dongsaeng’s health.

“I know that you’re worry about Jisoo hyung so much, but in order to keep watching him like this, you need to eat properly too, okay? Jisoo hyung wouldn’t want you to get sick I believe.”, Wonwoo try to persuades Mingyu, but Mingyu didn’t response.

“Aigoo...”, Wonwoo sighed. “Actually, I already know that Jisoo hyung care to you so much since before.”, Wonwoo confessed. He then gets Mingyu attentions.

“How?”, Mingyu asked curiously.

“Back then...”

==

-Months Ago-

Wonwoo POV

It’s the days when Mingyu got sick, Wonwoo assigned by the trainers to take over some of Mingyu’s job in rap making, which made his tasks even greater.

‘Aigoo... when this will be finished?’, Wonwoo groaned in frustration. ‘The deadline is one day left, but Mingyu is still sick. It’s not like he can do these nor it’s fault, but this is too much...’

Just when Wonwoo still frustrated by the tasks, Jisoo come to the practice room.

“What are you doing, Wonwoo?”, Jisoo approaches Wonwoo.

“I’m making some rap for lyric, but this is too much, since Mingyu’s job is handed over to me too.”, Wonwoo complained.

“Huh? Let me see.”, Jisoo grabs some of the papers. “Mind if I help you do Mingyu’s ones?”, Jisoo asked.

“Sure, hyung! I f it doesn’t bother you or if you’re not busy.”, Wonwoo answers excitedly. He’s just so happy that his job is reduced A LOT. ‘Woah... thanks God for sending Jisoo hyung here.’

“Of course I’m not. I’m the one who is asking, right? Haha.”, Jisoo laughs a little.

“Thanks then, hyung!”

Times passed. Both of them do the tasks seriously.

“Here, Wonwoo. But I don’t know if it’ll be good.”, Jisoo said as he handed over the papers to Wonwoo.

“Woah done already, hyung? Let me see.”, Wonwoo then reading what Jisoo wrote thoroughly. “Hyung! Is this really made by you!?”, Wonwoo shocked.

“Yeah, of course.”, Jisoo nodded yet confused at the same time.

‘Woah... Jisoo hyung is so great!’, Wonwoo thought.

“What a talent you have, hyung! You should just be in hip-hop unit!”, Wonwoo said seriously.

“Really? Haha. Thanks for that. I’ll try to consider it. Haha.”, Jisoo takes it as a joke and laughs.

“You should, hyung! Just switch with Mingyu. Ah no. He can’t be in vocal team. He’ll ruin vocal team for sure.”, Wonwoo still maintains his serious face.

“How can is it!? Haha. And all 4 of you just fit perfectly. Stop with this non-sense.”

“But I’m serious, hyung!”

“Wonwoo... Haha. Forget it.”, Jisoo managed to calm down from the laughter. “Talking about Mingyu, can you do a favor for me?”, Jisoo asked. His face is getting serious.

“What is it, hyung?”

“Can you... can you watch over Mingyu? Always be there for him and taking care of him, since you’re his ‘Meanine’ partner.”

“Haha. He can take care of himself, hyung! And also, we’re just ‘business’ partner and best friend, nothing more.”, Wonwoo answered.

“But still... can you?”, Jisoo asked again with a serious face.

‘What’s wrong with Jisoo hyung actually? All of sudden.’, Wonwoo getting confused.

“Hm yeah, sure.” Wonwoo still wondered why Jisoo being like that out of nowhere, but still managed to answer.

“Good then. I’ll back practicing with vocal team. I’m going. Thanks, Wonwoo.”, Jisoo then smiling again, hearing the answer. He then proceed to leave the room, leaving Wonwoo who is still dumbfounded.

==

“That’s only one of many more proofs that Jisoo hyung really cared about you, Mingyu.”, Wonwoo explained. “Jisoo hyung might not always beside you, but I know that he did everything he could to you. Even from afar.”, Wonwoo said with a sad tone, while looking at Jisoo’s weak body.

Just hearing Wonwoo’s hyung words made me realize that everyone already aware that Jisoo is taking care of me so much, yet here I’m. Just being stupid everytime for not realized that.’, Mingyu feels his guilty even greater. He can’t help but to blame himself for everything happened to Jisoo.

“Jisoo hyung... he’ll be alright right, hyung?”, Mingyu asked to Wonwoo. His eyes fixed to Jisoo’s pale face.

“I’m sure he’ll. You just need to believe in God, in him.”, Wonwoo said as he pats Mingyu’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I’ll.”, Mingyu said softly.

“So, here. You need to eat some foods first.”, Wonwoo said as he shoves some bread to Mingyu’s mouth.

“Mmm.. hyung!”, Mingyu protested, but still chewing the bread anyway.

“Haha. Eat more. I’ll go to buy something else.”, Wonwoo laughed as he leaves the room.

“Aish... that hyung.”, Mingyu mumbles. He then diverted back his eyes to Jisoo.

“Hyung...”

“I’ve realized...”

“that I...”

“I’m not only like you...

“but...

“I love you.”

“I wish you’re my love.”

===

 “NO HYUNG!”, Mingyu said clearly, shouted angrily.

“But...”, Jisoo tried to explain.

“I DON’T LIKE YOU!”

“Mingyu...”, Jisoo’s eyes slowly getting teary. He tries to reach for Mingyu, but Mingyu just keep further away from him.

“DIDN’T YOU HEARD ME!? I SAID, I.DON’T.LIKE.YOU! GO AWAY!”, Mingyu shouted angrily from afar.

“Mingyu, I...”, One by one tears fell slowly from his cheeks.

“I DON’T LIKE YOU! DON’T YOU COME TO ME!”

“Mingyu... I... like... you...”

===

“Hyung... please wake up...”, Mingyu said faintly. This night, he’s alone in the room with Jisoo. He’s still there, on the side, patiently waiting for Jisoo to wake up. He keeps holding Jisoo’s hand tightly for every seconds.

“Hyung...”, Mingyu can’t help, but always calls for Jisoo’s name softly. He then recalled back the memories he had with Jisoo

==

“Mingyu, how you cut this fish?”, Jisoo asked. It’s the time when they’re one Seventeen-One Fine Day filming, where Mingyu assigned to cut the fishes. Jisoo comes to offer a help.

“Just cut the neck.”, Mingyu said coldly.

“Like this?”

“Yeah, Hong.”

“I’ll go inside. Can you do the rest for me?”, Mingyu asked, more like demmanding.

“Sure. Just go inside.”, Jisoo smile as he then focused to cut the fishes again. Mingyu then left.

==

“I was cold to you.”

==

It’s the day where they’re filming the MV for “Adore U”. There’s a scene when everyone just have a free time to do things as they please. Joshua and Mingyu ended up together.

“Hyung, it’s not like that!”, Mingyu insisted.

“Mingyu, your hand will be twisted if you do it like that.”, Jisoo shows some concern to Mingyu.

“No it won’t!”

“Mingyu, it’s...”

“Aish, hyung! Can’t you see!? This is the right thing! See!?”, Mingyu shouted while showing his tangled fingers.

“But...”

“Argh whatever!”

==

“I was mean to you.”

==

Seventeen gets interviewed on music show backstage, where Seungkwan and Jisoo ended up being the MCs.

“So that’s all. MC Boo!”

“MC Hong!”

“Hong!”, Mingyu laughed as he mimicked Jisoo’s way of speaking ‘Hong’.

Then everyone doing the same as Mingyu did. Jisoo just smile in response, but actually he didn’t feel good at all by those.

==

“I was disrespected you.”

“But you...”

==

“Ouch.”, Mingyu just collapsed to the floor, thrown by Seungcheol in the practice room during their trainee days. Even though it was a joke, but it really hurts.

“Here. Take my hand.”, Jisoo said as he reach out his hand. Mingyu then grabs Jisoo’s hand and get up with his help.

==

“Always help offer me a help.”

==

“So, Woozi will show us his talent.”, Seungkwan said. It’s on their MV Bank Stardust filming.

“Yeah, I’ll try to making sounds with my fingers fast.”, Jihoon said as he making sounds from his fingers. Just not long after that, Jisoo suddenly gets up.

‘What is Jisoo hyung doing?’, Mingyu wondered. Then Jisoo dancing to Jihoon’s fingers sounds unexpectedly.

‘Wha... Hahahahahahaha.’, Mingyu couldn’t believe what Jisoo did. He couldn’t back his laughter when he saw Jisoo doing that dance.

==

“Always make me laugh.”

==

Jisoo is getting interviewed on the back stage. Mingyu who saw this was curious about what Jisoo is talking about. He then approaches Jisoo.

‘But why is it so hot here?’, Mingyu then fanning himself with his fingers. Then he unexpectedly hits his eyes.

“Ouch!”

“Mingyu? Are you alright?”, Jisoo turns back and stop the interview. He’s just worrying about Mingyu.

“Where’s hurt?”, Jisoo said as he examining Mingyu’s face.

“It’s okay, hyung. It’s just hurt a little.”, Mingyu forced his smile.

“Let me take a look.”, Jisoo grabs Mingyu’s face closer to him. Mingyu gulped. His face feels hotter.

‘Hyung... why is it getting more hot here?’, Mingyu questioned himself.

==

“Always taking care of me.”

==

“Kim Mingyu!”

Mingyu heard someone called his name. He feels familiar with the voice. He then turned back, just to see Jisoo across the street smiling to him.

‘His smile... How I miss that...’, Mingyu thought. ‘But... I can’t.’, Without thinking too much, Mingyu then runs to the park.

“Wait! Mingyu!”, Jisoo shouted and tried to catch up Mingyu.

==

“Always worrying about me.”, Mingyu remember the day when he just ignored Jisoo so Jisoo got into the car accident. Tears unconditionally falls from his eyes. “And...”

==

-Yesterday-

“You know, Mingyu? What’s the last thing Jisoo said before he passed out after that accident?”, Jeonghan said softly. He’s on his room with Mingyu, talking about Jisoo.

“No, hyung? What is it?”, Mingyu asked, impatiently wants to know the answer.

“He said, ‘Mingyu... I’m sorry...’, He’s sorry for you.”, Jeonghan said, tried to hold back his tears.

“W... why...?”, Mingyu hesitates.

“I don’t know...”, Jeonghan sighed. “But you know, when he got into that accident, he’s holding on his phone tightly. He try to protect that sticker. That sticker you gave him.”, Jeonghan added.

“My sticker?”, Mingyu burst into tears, hearing that his ‘ugly’ sticker being protected like that by Jisoo.

“Yeah... he treasured it so much.”, Jeonghan smiles bitterly. Mingyu didn’t know how to respond. He’s just crying, thinking about Jisoo even more.

==

“Y...you...”

“You always love me, right?”, Mingyu said as he looks into Jisoo’s closed eyes. But it didn’t last long. He can’t hold his sadness anymore, as he just crying to Jisoo’s hand, burrying his face with Jisoo’s hand on the bed.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t realized that I’ve loved you since the beginning... If only I’m not this stupid, you... you wouldn’t be like this, got an accident. I miss you, Jisoo hyung!”, Mingyu sobbing hard.

“Please wake up...”

“I LOVE YOU, HYUNG! I LOVE YOU, HONG JISOO!”, Mingyu shouted and crying also sobbing harder.

“W... wh..at... di..d... you... s..say?”