Let's Start Together

Wish Ur My Love

Jisoo POV

“I LOVE YOU, HYUNG! I LOVE YOU, HONG JISOO!”

M..min...gyu?’, Jisoo heard it faintly. He regained his consciousness just after Mingyu said that. ‘Did he... did he just say... that he loves me?’, Jisoo thought, but it’s hard to him, since he’s not fully conscious yet.

W... wh..at... di..d... you... s..say?”, Jisoo managed to speak. Mingyu who is sobbing hard on Jisoo’s hand startled by that. He’s so surprised to see Jisoo finally awake, that he can’t even closes his mouth.

Why is he crying? He holds my hand so tight. Why?’

“Wh..why are you crying, M..Mingyu?”, Jisoo said slowly and softly. Mingyu then wipe his tears. His cry and sobs started to calm down.

“Hyung... you’re awake...”, Mingyu smiles. “Please don’t be like this again... I’m so sorry, hyung..”, He then holds Jisoo’s hand even more tight.

“What are you being sorry for? You don’t have any fault to me that need to be forgiven, Mingyu.”, Jisoo said as his other hand try to reach Mingyu’s cheeks, to wipe his tears. Mingyu’s face flushed red by that.

Aigoo... look at this cute little puppy...’, Jisoo smile to himself.

“W..well... you got an accident like this... it’s all because of me. It’s all because you’re trying to get me. I’m so sorry, hyung...”, Mingyu looking to the floor. He can’t face Jisoo when he said that.

“It’s not because of you, Mingyu. It’s my fate to be like this. You don’t need to be sorry...”, Jisoo smile, try to reassuring him.

“But...”

“I’m okay now. You don’t have to feel sorry, okay? And thanks for being on my side, looking after me.”

“A..ah i..it’s okay, hyung. It’s my shift now.”, Mingyu stuttered, his cheeks are getting red again.

I wanna pinch those cheeks so hard! Haha.’, Jisoo thought to himself. ‘Anyway... did I heard it right? He said... he said that he loved me. Should I ask him?, Jisoo wondering whether he should asks him or not. ‘Well... even though he rejected me back then, I’ll still ask this.’

“Mingyu...”, Jisoo’s eyes looking straight to Mingyu’s.

“Yeah, hyung?”

“Did... did you say that you love me?”

“WH.. WHAA...”, Mingyu shouted in shock. He didn’t thought that Jisoo heard that. “It’s...”, Mingyu hesitates.

“It’s okay... even if you say no, I’m n...”

“Yes, hyung. I love you.”, Mingyu said softly while looking to the floor. His face getting reddened and his heartbeat getting faster.

He really... he really loves me...’, Jisoo can’t believe it. He opened his mouth a little to speak, but he can’t speak any. Mingyu who notices the silent feels a bit worry.

“H..hyung... I know I’ve rejected you, but... actually it was because I’m so nervous that I speak before thinking first. I... I just realized that I’ve been in love with you ever since we first met... I just too stupid that I didn’t realize it earlier. I’m sorry...”, Mingyu explained everything slowly. He still didn’t dare to look at Jisoo’s face.

Is it a dream...? I’m dreaming right?’, Jisoo still couldn’t believe what he heard.

“Mingyu... I love you too...”, Jisoo said clearly. “Now I understand why you still hold my hand so tight like this.”, Jisoo said playfully as he looks to his intertwined hand with Mingyu’s.

“Ah it’s...”, Mingyu then try to release his hand, but stopped by Jisoo. “Hyung...”

“Don’t.”, Jisoo said. Mingyu then try to look into Jisoo’s eyes. Mingyu thought that Jisoo’s eyes are sparkling. It feels like he’s looking at calm river in the night, with a reflection of the moon. It’s so beautiful.

His eyes looks like fireworks in the night. So pretty and bring out a happiness.’, Jisoo smiles as he looks into Mingyu’s eyes.

“Hyung...”, Mingyu broke the silence. They’re still looking at each other. “Would you be mine? I... mean... I... I love you and I want to be with you from now on...”, Mingyu bit his lips. He feels hotter all of sudden and his heart beating faster.

Is he just confessing to me to be a ‘real’ couple with him?’, Jisoo feels his face getting hotter and his heartbeat getting faster too.

“Mingyu... You’ll be mine too.”, Jisoo smiles. He brings their intertwined hands closer to his face and kissed Mingyu’s hand. Mingyu blushed.

“A..ah... now.. I’ll..br..ing you som..e f..ood okay, hyung. Wait here!”, Mingyu stuttered. He released their hands and started to act panicking. “Oh wait.”, Just before he leaves the room, Mingyu then back to Jisoo and kisses his forehead.

“Ge..t well soon, hyung.”, Mingyu said softly (and still a bit stuttered). Then he leaves the room.

This puppy.. seriously...’, Jisoo blushed as he watches Mingyu leaves the room.

===

A week passed. It’s only 2 days after Jisoo back to the dorm. He still can’t moves too much and need helps to doing everything that requires mobility. Fortunately, there’s Mingyu who always besides him and helped him. Now they’re on the park that shares the memories of them.

“Why do you want to be here, hyung?”, Mingyu asked as they sit on ‘their’ bench.

“I just want to.”, Jisoo smiles.

“But... you didn’t feel any trauma by being around here?”, Mingyu shows his concern to the older one. He’s worry about that.

“Nah, I’m okay. I love being here. The air, the surroundings, the people. I love everything.”, Jisoo said as he closed his eyes, try to smells the air.

“Me too. But I love it even more, since I’m here with you, hyung.”, Mingyu grinned.

“Really? I thought you didn’t like being here.”, Jisoo surprised.

“Ah hyunnnnggggg~”, Mingyu whined and pouted at the same time.

“Aww my cute little puppy angry~”, Jisoo said in English and smiles. Mingyu ignored it and silence fills the air. After a while, Mingyu managed to speak.

“Hyung... can I ask you something?”, Mingyu said kinda serious.

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“Mm... I’m still wondering... why you’ve always been tried to avoid me back then? Especially during our trainee days. Is it because you like me or?”

“No it’s not. Even though I’ve told you that I’ve loved you ever since the beginning just like you, it’s something else.”, Jisoo getting serious as well.

“Can I know why?”, Mingyu hesitated to ask. He didn’t want Jisoo to tell him something that he doesn’t want to tell.

“Yeah of course, Mingyu.”, Jisoo smiles a little. “I heard that you know about Jeonghan’s story, right?”

“The one that he gets bullied? Yes, I know hyung!”

“Well... I’ve experienced that kind of thing as well, back in the elementary school...”, Jisoo said as he looking to his legs.

“WHAT!? HOW CAN, HYUNG!? WHO DONE THAT TO YOU!?!?!”, Mingyu shouted in shock. He can’t believe what he heard. “I’LL MURDER THAT PERSON!”, Mingyu said angrily.

“Whoa whoa calm down, Mingyu. Mine is already solved years ago.”, Jisoo smiles reassuringly.

“But still...”

“You don’t need to worry.”, Jisoo pats Mingyu’s shoulder and proceeds to continue the story. “The one who bully me actually used to be my best friend. We were so close back then, but one day he becomes a part of the school gang. Since then he started to bully me physically. The worst one was that he punched both of my eyes. Fortunately I didn’t lose my sight, but as you can see, my eye bags are kinda dark, right? It’s because of him. Haha.”, Jisoo forced a laugh.

“Hyung...”, Mingyu then feeling sorry to Jisoo and cuddle Jisoo a while.

“I’m fine, Mingyu. I’m fine. He already apologized to me, before we graduate from elementary school and I’ve already forgive him.”, Jisoo try to reassures Mingyu.

“Okay then... but what is that have something to do with me?”, Mingyu realized that Jisoo’s dark past have no relation with him.

“Well... it’s because his body figure, even his face looks kinda like you. That’s why everytime seeing you, I’m afraid. I’m afraid even after we got closer, you’ll ended up like him...”, Jisoo said bitterly.

“But... you know that I won’t be like that right, hyung? I won’t hurt you like him...”, Mingyu explained and looks kinda worry.

“I don’t know...”, Jisoo said coldly.

“Hyung..”, Mingyu pouted and his eyes gets teary.

“Haha of course I know, Mingyu. If I’m not, then I don’t want you to be mine.”, Jisoo smiles which made Mingyu blushed red.

“I promise you that I won’t hurt you, hyung.”, Mingyu said seriously as he looks straight into Jisoo’s eyes.

“I promise you the same thing, Mingyu. I’ll protect you too. Let’s start together now.”, Jisoo replies with a smile. They’re then hug each other for a seconds.

===

Mingyu POV

“We’re home!”, Mingyu shouted as he carrying Jisoo on the side.

“Yah! Be careful with MY Jisoo.”, Jeonghan said as he comes to the two.

“He’s MY, hyung!”, Mingyu protested.

“No, he’s MINE. So, now let me to bring Jisoo to his bed.”, Jeonghan insisted as he try to grab Jisoo, but get stopped by Mingyu’s hand.

“Go away, hyung! He’s MINE and I’m HIS. So don’t you dare to call him that! Right, Jisoo hyung?”, Mingyu diverted his eyes to Jisoo who is smiling.

“Nope. I’m Jeonghan’s.”, Jisoo said clearly.

“WHA...”, Mingyu gasped. His mouth perfectly made an ‘O’ shape. He blinks a few times.

Wait. WHAT!?!?!?’

“See? So, here let me help you, Jisoo.”, Jeonghan bring out his tongue just to mocks Mingyu and proceed to help Jisoo to his bed.

“Stop arguing you two! Jisoo is MINE! Let me help you, Jisoo.”, Seungcheol came from nowhere and proceed to help Jeonghan with Jisoo.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH EVERYONE CLAIMING THAT JISOO HYUNG IS THEIRS!?!? HE’S COMPLETELY MINE FOR THE GOD SAKE!’, Mingyu pouted angrily and shouted in his head. After a while, he then come to Jisoo.

“Hyung~ Why are you claiming to be Jeonghan hyung’s?”, Mingyu whined to Jisoo who is half sitting on his bed. His back leaning to the wall.

“I’m his.”, Jisoo said as he try to maintains his poker face. He and other members know very well that Mingyu gets jealous easily, so it’s always fun to make a fun of it.

THE HELL!?!?!?!’

“REALLY!? HOW CAN YOU BETRAY ME!”, Mingyu protested and feeling angry and sad on the same time.

“Haha. Of course not.”, Jisoo burst into laugh, but Mingyu ignored it and start browsing anything on his phone. He then noticed a link with the name “Asianfanfics” on it.

What is this? Fanfiction? I heard that some fans make a story of their idols with some pairings they like.’, Mingyu recalls his memory and becomes curious. He then clicked the web and searched for Seventeen fanfictions.

“Mingyu... don’t be angryyy~”, Jisoo shakes Mingyu’s body, but Mingyu is getting absorbed to his phone.

Woah... there’re so many of our fanfictions! Meanie, Soonseok, Jihan, Jeongcheol, Verkwan, Junhao, etc. There’re also so many of our pairings that I haven’t even heard yet. Even my pairings are so manyyyy... Let’s see...’, Mingyu browsing throughout the fanfics and noticed many interesting things. ‘Wow! They’re so talented. Even though the story is about us, their fantasies are just brilliant. I can’t believe they spent their time on making stories about us. I feel honored.’, Mingyu amazed by many new things he learned.

“Mingyu... I’m sorry...”, Jisoo whined.

Why I’m always be the bad guy and my partner always be the weak ones. What is this ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ thing? Let me search...’, Mingyu then searches for it and getting flushed red by knowing it. ‘Whoa... I..I... didn’t know these kind of things exists! I’m always be the top, but why I didn’t really like it... It’s always feels like I’m a bad guy. I want to be good guy too!’, Mingyu’s heart starts beating faster by the thinking of something else. ‘Wait. If there’re many of our Seventeen pairings’ stories here. Is there by any chance... a story about me and Jisoo hyung!? Let’s search!’, Mingyu then eagerly searching for their stories. He still ignored Jisoo.

“Mingyu, I didn...”

Oh?’

“HYUNG! COME HEREE. SEE THIS!”, Mingyu shouted excitedly without looking at him.

“What? What is it, Mingyu?”, Jisoo replies. He tried to move closer to Mingyu, but he can’t because of his broken ribs. Mingyu then looks at Jisoo after a while and remember that Jisoo isn’t recovered yet.

“Oh I’m sorry, hyung. I’ll get closer to you.”, Mingyu said as he gets closer to Jisoo to shows his phone. “Look hyung! There’s a fanfiction about us!”

“Fanfiction?”, Jisoo confused. He didn’t know what fanfiction is.

“It’s a story of some idols getting paired up by our fans. It’s just like a novel or such, but the actors are us.”, Mingyu explained.

“Oh I see... so, is this the one? ‘Wish Ur My Love’... starred Joshua, Mingyu... tagged ‘minshua’, ‘jogyu’, ‘jigyu’... seems interesting.”, Jisoo said as he read the foreword of the story. “So, our couple name is Jogyu? Sounds nice.”, Jisoo smiles.

“No, hyung! Minshua is better!! It’s sounds so cute.”, Mingyu pouted.

“No way! Jogyu is cooler. Besides, my name is first.”, Jisoo insisted.

“NOOO! MINSHUA IS BETTER!”

“YAH YOU TWO! CAN’T YOU STOP BEING LOVEY-DOVEY AT THE DORM!?’, Seungcheol shouted from the living room.

“SORRY WE CAN’T!”, Jisoo shouted back.

It’s the first time Jisoo hyung acknowledged our lovey-dovey times together and want to keep doing it.’, Mingyu blushed. ‘Whatever with our couple name. I didn’t care as long as I can be with Jisoo hyung is enough.’, Mingyu thought as he looks toward Jisoo.

“Oh hey! There’s a video for this story! Let’s watch it!”, Jisoo said as he diverted his eyes back to the phone. He leans closer to Mingyu.

Hyung...’, Mingyu feels his heartbeat getting faster and he’s hard to breath. But then he managed to calmed down and watch the video together.

“Wait! I didn’t remember doing this one!”, Jisoo protested.

“Me too! This one... how can we didn’t remember doing this one, hyung!?”, Mingyu pointed at the phone to the scene where they’re silently look at each other and the one where Mingyu caressed Jisoo’s hand silently. Both of them blushed throughout the video and keep complaining that they didn’t remember doing those things.

How can the author complied these scenes!? I didn’t even remember doing those!’, Mingyu protested in his head and feels like punching the author in the face. ‘But I’m also thanking him/her for making this video and fanfiction, so we can watch and read it everytime we want.’, Mingyu smiles, feels glad and honored by those.

“We sure have loved each other since back then...”, Jisoo broke the silence. “But why we only have realized it now...”

Jisoo hyung is right. If only we were honest since the beginning, things might be turned out better.’, Mingyu just nods in response of Jisoo’s words.

“Let’s read this fanfiction then, Mingyu.”, Jisoo smiles.

“Okay, hyung.”, Mingyu smiles back.

While reading the fanfiction, they laughed a lot by their stupidity and sometimes feeling awkward too.

“Woah... this fanfiction is surely like our true story, Mingyu. Is he/she spying us throughout the whole years!?”, Jisoo said in awe.

He’s true. How can a person write this story which is REALLY similar to ours...’, Mingyu agreed with Jisoo’s statement.

“Might be, hyung. But there’re some parts that didn’t really match with our true story and even those that unwritten.”

“Well... the one that is different is just that my love for you is bigger than he/she described in this story, Mingyu.”, Jisoo smiles and winked to Mingyu.

“A... W..wha..t a..re you...saying, h..hyung?”, Mingyu stuttered and flushed red as a tomato. He didn’t know how to react.

“Why are you stuttering? Haha.”, Jisoo laughed.

“I..it’s because I never know that you’re a cheesy person!”, Mingyu protested.

“Well... Jeonghan knows me very well then, while you’re not.”

Aish... why bringing out Jeonghan hyung AGAIN...’, Mingyu pouted.

“Haha don’t be angry. Let’s get to know each other more then. I want to know more about you too, Mingyu.”, Jisoo smiles, while Mingyu getting red again (as always).

“I want to know about you too, hyung. And I want to love you more.”, Mingyu said, looking away from Jisoo.

“I’ll love you more too. For sure.”, Jisoo smiles as he pats Mingyu’s head lovingly. “Let’s take a short nap now. I’m kinda sleepy.”, Jisoo yawned as he said that. It’s only 2 p.m.

“Okay, hyung. Have a sweet dream.”, Mingyu smiles as he proceeds to leave the room, but he gets stopped by Jisoo who is grabbing his wrist. Mingyu then turned around.

“Here. Sleep by my side.”, Jisoo patted an empty space besides him. Mingyu smiles and try to hold the feeling of butterflies inside his stomach.

“I’m big, hyung. I’m afraid I’ll move a lot when I sleep and I’ll nudged your bandages.”

“It’s okay. Even so, I still want you here.”, Jisoo try to reassuring him.

This hyung... I never thought he’s as cheesy like this.’, Mingyu blushed, but then managed to lay besides him.

“Have a sweet dream, Mingyu.”, Jisoo said as he closes his eyes.

“Have a sweet dream too, Jisoo hyung.”, Mingyu said softly. He tried to sleep in Jisoo’s embraces, but he can’t. His heart beating too fast.

Now... my love for you isn’t only a wish anymore. It’s real right, hyung?’, Mingyu looked up to Jisoo who is sleeping peacefully and then he smiles to himself.

I wish we’ll always be together forever.’, Mingyu thought as he closes his eyes.

 

 

 

======================================================================

Thank you very much for reading and following this fanfiction until the end. It's my very first fanfiction, so I've lacking in many aspects. I've started this fanfic since July 27th 2015 and now ended on March 20th 2016 (God! Almost a year!). I'm so sorry for such a long time to complete this fanfic. It's all because I didn't have many time to write. After this, I don't think I'll continue writing other fanfic, since this one made by love to Minshua/Jogyu couple. LOL. To be honest, I didn't expect to have about more than 50+ subscribers for this fanfic. I just hoped for about 20 when I started this fanfic, but then... it's exceeds my expectation. Even the views is almost 2000. It's just amazing! I'm really thankful and happy for that. Now, it's time to say goodbye. I'll continue my life as college student and will always on aff just to see if there's another new Minshua/Jogyu fanfics. LOL. So, thanks for everything. Every views, subscribes, comments, and supports. Thank you very much!! Please keep support Joshua, Mingyu, and Seventeen in the future (THEIR COMEBACK IS NEAR!). Hope we can meet again in another time. Bye~ ^^ -apeach-