Stupidity

Wish Ur My Love

Jisoo POV

You’re strong, Jeonghan. Even stronger than me. You can overcome this.’, Jisoo said to himself while looking to Jeonghan who is besides him. They’re heading back to the dorm after Jeonghan calmed down.

“Please promise me, Jisoo. Only Seungcheol.”, Jeonghan reminds Jisoo about their promise earlier, just before they open the dorm door.

“Yeah, I’ll.”, Jisoo smiles, try to comfort Jeonghan. “We’re back.”, Jisoo said.

“Oh you two back.”, Seungcheol comes welcoming them.

“Hyung, it’s not Mingyu?”, Wonwoo shouted from living room.

“Nope. It’s Jisoo and Jeonghan.”

“Aish that kid. Did he buy water from America? Why it took so long...”, Wonwoo sighed.

“Mingyu?”, Jisoo questioned Seungcheol.

“Oh yeah. He left to buy some water, but he hasn’t come back. It’s been an hour though. We’re wondering why it took so long...”

“Oh I see...”, Jisoo replied. “And Seungcheol, do you mind if we talk this night? I’ve something important to tell you.”, Jisoo said while looking at Jeonghan who nodded in response.

“Sure.”, Seungcheol noticed that there’s something going on.

==

“Jeonghan, I’ve told Seungcheol about it. He looked really angry. He told me that he’ll help you. So don’t worry.”, Jisoo pats Jeonghan’s shoulder.

“Thanks, Jisoo. Thank you so much.”, Jeonghan smiles in return.

“Well then. You should rest. Your eyes look so red and you must be tired. Don’t think about anything else and just rest, okay?”

“Yeah. It seems I just need a rest. Okay then. Good night, Jisoo.”, Jeonghan said as he brings the blanket closer to him.

“Good night, Jeonghan.”, Jisoo smiles and leave the room.

Poor, Jeonghan. Hope this will end soon.’, Jisoo thought to himself.

“Hyung, do you see Mingyu?”, Wonwoo comes to Jisoo in hurry and he looks restless.

“No, Wonwoo. He hasn’t come back yet?”, Jisoo asked.

“Yeah, hyung. I’m worrying about him. He’s been out for 6 hours and he didn’t bring his phone, so I can’t contact him.”, Wonwoo panicked. It’s already 11 p.m.

“Really!? Just calm down first Wonwoo. ”, Jisoo tried to calming Wonwoo down.

“I can’t, hyung. Because he’s been emotionally unstable for these past weeks.”, Wonwoo looks so concerned.

Emotionally unstable?’

“But we know that Mingyu is the type that won't do anything stupid, right?”, Jisoo still tries to reassures him.

“I know, but he’s been very different. It’s the first time he’s acts like this. He’s often daydreaming and emotionless. He seems to have a problem, but he won’t say anything to me. I’m worrying, hyung. I shouldn’t have asked him to go buying some water in the first place. It’s my mistake.”, Wonwoo palms his face, feels guilty.

Mingyu... just what happened to you?’, Jisoo starts to worry as well.

“Look, Wonwoo. It’s not your fault. We should try to find him, okay? Let’s bring Seungcheol and Soonyoung too.”, Jisoo said, still try to keep calm.

“Okay, hyung. I’ll call them.”, Wonwoo then managed to call the other boys.

I hope you’re okay.’

==

“So, let’s split up. Me and Soonyoung will be looking around apartment and streets, Jisoo you search around the park, and Wonwoo search around the convenience store. Let’s meet up again max on 12 a.m. We’ll find him. He’ll be alright. Let’s move!”, Seungcheol said, try to keep calm about the situation. Then everyone split up.

“Kim Mingyu!”, Jisoo shouted as he searches around the park near their dorm. It’s a big park actually.

Mingyu... where are you?’,  Jisoo runs endlessly, looking for him around the park. He’s REALLY worried about him.

If something happened to you... how can I live peacefully? I’ve promised to your mother to take care of you... so please be okay.’ Jisoo keeps praying that Mingyu is okay. He then stopped when he saw a familiar bench on the park. ‘That bench...’

==

-Months Ago-

The next day after that incident, where a fan shouted to Jisoo and sounded so angry to him at the fansign, Jisoo is sitting on a bench at the park near the dorm, closed his eyes. He’s been emotionally shocked by the incident. He’s been hardly eat nor sleep properly. He never thought that he’ll get that kind of treatment from his fans. He keeps questioning himself, whether he made a mistake or have a bad attitude that he should change.

Then someone sits beside him. “Jisoo hyung.”, That person called Jisoo softly. Jisoo opens his eyes and look at the person besides him, who is smiling to him. It’s no other than Mingyu.

“Hyung, what are you doing here? We’re worrying about you...”, Mingyu said with concern in his voice.

“I’m okay, Mingyu. You should back to the dorm. It’s pretty late now.”, Jisoo said, not looking at Mingyu. Then he feels that something wrapped around his shoulder.

‘What is this...?’, Jisoo said as he looks to his shoulder. It’s a jacket. Mingyu brought a jacket for him. ‘Please don’t be like this... or else my feelings will only grow stronger.’

“No. I’ll back with you hyung. Besides, how can you wear such a thin clothes. It’s REALLY cold here at night.”, Mingyu said as he rubs his own palms, looked cold.

“I’m okay. I’ll back later. You go first.”, Jisoo insisted.

“Nah. I’ll accompany you. We’ll back together.”, Mingyu didn’t want to lose. He also insists to stay with him. “At least, you should eat first, hyung. You haven’t eat today.”, Mingyu showing him some foods.

“I’m not hungry.”, Jisoo said, looking away from the foods.

“Aigoo... it’s impossible. Please at least eat some bites, okay? Please~”, Mingyu whines and also doing some aegyo at the same times.

‘Aish this boy. How can I resist...’, Jisoo mentally slapped himself. “Okay okay. I’ll eat some.”, Jisoo given up.

“Here, hyung. Don’t just some, but A LOT.”, Mingyu smiling, feels relieved.

“Yah! You don’t expect me to eat all of these, right?”, Jisoo said while pointing to the foods. “You eat some too!”, Jisoo demmanded Mingyu who is just blinks a few times.

“Ah okay, hyung. Let’s eat together.”

‘It’s nice to be with him...’

“Hyung, I know it’s hard for you. I mean, a fan of yours suddenly shouted and angry like that, but I think she must have her own reasons too. And I’m not saying that it’s hyung’s fault, but instead, I think it’s because she didn’t know you very well, like me and the other members. I know that my hyung is an amazing person. You didn’t deserve that!”, Mingyu said while chewing some foods.

‘Mingyu...’, Jisoo stopped eating and looking at Mingyu. He just amazed by how the younger can said something like that. He feels warm and better all of sudden. ‘Thank you, Mingyu.’

“Thank you, Mingyu.”, Jisoo said softly while looking at him.

Mingyu who was eating diverted his eyes to Jisoo. “Huh? For what, hyung?”, Mingyu asked innocently.

“For everything.”, Jisoo said as his eyes only looking at Mingyu’s. Mingyu just blinks in response and slowly his cheeks are getting red.

“Hyung! Don’t look at me like that! I’m embarrassed!”, Mingyu laughs as he shoved Jisoo from his sight. Jisoo just smiles, seeing his dongsaeng acted like that.

‘Thank you’.

==

Jisoo snapped back to the reality. He then continue searching the big park again and again. It’s been 4 hours since he looked around the park, now it’s 3 a.m. He didn’t remember what Seungcheol said to meet up again at 12 a.m.

“Kim Mingyu!”, He keeps shouting the same name while running.

I must to find him. I must!’, Jisoo determined to find Mingyu whatever it costs.

==

After looking around again and again, Jisoo then looking at his phone which shows that it’s already 5 a.m.

Seems that I must to find him at other place. I’ll go to dorm first to check if he’s already there.’, Jisoo thought that it’s the best idea, so he’s back to the dorm.

“I’m back.”, Jisoo said as he took off his shoes.

“Yah! Hong Jisoo! Where have you been!?”, Seungcheol comes to Jisoo (followed by Jeonghan) and shouted to him. He looks so angry.

“Of course I’m searching for Mingyu. Is he here yet?”, Jisoo said calmly, ignoring the fact that Seungcheol was angry to him. He then proceed to search every room in the dorm, which results in nothing.

“No. He’s not here. Just calm down! Can’t you!?”, Seungcheol shouted while grabbing both of Jisoo’s shoulders.

“Oh if so, I’ll look for him again.”, Jisoo said as he tried to walk to the dorm door, but he was stopped by Seungcheol who is grabbing his wrist.

“No. You’re not going anywhere.”, Seungcheol said in anger. Jeonghan just watching them with worry all over his face.

“Let me go!! I must to Mingyu!! Let me go!!”, Jisoo shouted like a little kid while trying to break free from Seungcheol and Jeonghan who joined Seungcheol to stop Jisoo.

“Stop it, Jisoo!”, Jeonghan pleads.

“Calm down, Hong Jisoo!”, Seungcheol shouted back.

“No... I must to find Mingyu...”, Jisoo’s voice and actions are getting weaker after time passed. “I must... to find... him.”, Jisoo unconditionally keeps repeating the same words and tears falling down, before he passed out.

===

Mingyu POV

-Few Hours Ago-

Jisoo hyung... kissing... Jeonghan hyung...’, Mingyu keep saying the same words in his mind, while walking around the park blankly.

It means... he loves Jeonghan hyung... more than a friend...’

‘ “We’ll overcome this. I promise you.” Is those word means... they’ve been together?’

‘Means they’re a real couple?’

‘Not like us, Meanie who is only a fanservice couple, but real couple in love term?’

‘Jisoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung...’

‘They match each other actually...’

‘But why my heart is in so much pain like this?’

‘I’m only adored him as a role-model hyung, right? But why?’, Mingyu’s brain is full of questions right now, that he can’t even think of anything else. Tears gradually dropped.

This bench...’, Mingyu remember the bench. It was the bench he shared with Jisoo. He then sits on a bench.

“Hey! It means you really love her!”, Some guy said to another guy. It caught Mingyu’s attention.

“No! How can!? She’s just a noona that I adore, I looked up to. It’s impossible that I’m in love with her!”, The other guy defended himself.

“Haha. You’re still a newbie in love, huh? It REALLY means you love her, if you’re being hurt like this, just by the announcement of her wedding!”

“Well then... it’s...”

“See? You REALLY loves her! You’re jealous. You don’t want to lose her and want her to always be your side, right? Not to mention that you always looked so happy and shy whenever you’re around her. Haha.”

“It’s...”

“Model or something like that is just an execuse to hide your feelings, bro. If you really love her, then confess to her like a man! You still have a chance before her marriage.”

“Hmm... seems you’re right. I think I’ll confess to her that I love her. Whether she accepts me or not, I’ll be happy if she’s happy. Thanks, bro. You’re really my buddy.”

“Nah, nevermind. We should fast, before it’s too late!”

“Ah you’re right! Let’s go!”

With that, the two guys left.

His story... It’s similar to mine... Is it means that I love Jisoo hyung?’, Mingyu who was paying attention gets enlighten about his feelings. ‘But even so, he’s already with Jeonghan hyung. He WAS liked me, but not anymore. I don’t have a chance for him to like me back. It was stupid of me to rejected him back then when I clearly have a feelings for him, ever since the first time we met.’, Mingyu feels down even more by just thinking about that.

“Kim Mingyu!!”, Someone shouted his name from afar. Mingyu then noticed it was Jisoo who called him. He then immediately hides behind some trees and bushes, while still silently watching Jisoo keeps calling him. Then Jisoo’s eyes diverted toward his direction.

He didn’t see me right?’, Mingyu thought as his heart beating faster. ‘Please don’t come...’, Mingyu said to himself as he watches who Jisoo stand still on his spot for a long time. ‘Please don’t.’, Mingyu keeps praying that Jisoo wouldn’t notice nor come to his direction. After a long time, Jisoo then continue running, keeps calling for Mingyu. Mingyu who makes sure that Jisoo is nowhere to be found then come out from hiding. ‘It was close...’, Mingyu sighed, then wondering to himself. ‘Why I was hiding though?’, Mingyu confused by his action and he realized something. ‘Wait. It’s 3 a.m! Why is Jisoo hyung here? Is he looking for me until this late!?’, Mingyu shocked and a little part of him feels happy. Happy that Jisoo is worried about him. Even when he saw Jisoo was looking for him, Mingyu is still determined to be alone for a while. ‘But... I still don’t want to face you, hyung. I don’t know what I’ll do...’, Mingyu thought as he left to other place.

===

Jisoo POV

“Mingyu... Mingyu...”, Jisoo keeps mumbling Mingyu’s name on his sleep with a tensed expression on his face.

“Jisoo. It’s alright. It’s alright.”, Jeonghan tries to calmed him down.

“Hyung, is he alright?”, Wonwoo asked.

“I believe he’ll be alright.”, Jeonghan replied with a smile.

“Okay then I’ll looking for Mingyu again with the others. Manager hyung said he’s not at his home nor his closest friends’. He’ll be join us looking for him.”

“Yeah sure. I hope he can be found soon.”

With that, Wonwoo leaves the room. Jeonghan watched his best friend looked so bad. The bags under his eyes are getting darker and his face is looks pale. Might be the first time as well he saw Jisoo being like this.

“Hmm...”, Jisoo then wakes up after sleeping for about 10 hours.

“You’re awake?”

“Hmm... yeah, I am.”, Jisoo said as he rubs his eyes. “Is Mingyu already back?”, Jisoo asked as soon as he regains his consciousness. Jeonghan then shakes his head in response.

“Not yet? Okay then I’ll look for him again now.”, Jisoo said as he hurriedly get up from the bed, just to be stopped by Jeonghan.

“No, Jisoo. You should rest. Your condition isn’t good right now.”, Jeonghan worried about Jisoo.

“Nah it’s okay.”, Jisoo smiles.

“No, Jisoo. You should eat first, please.”, Jeonghan pleaded.

“It’s okay, Jeonghan. I’ll eat after I’m back, okay?”, He tries to reassurring Jeonghan.

“But promise me you won’t forget about time and come back safely, okay?”

“Yeah, of course. I even keep my promise last time, right?”, Jisoo smiles and Jeonghan smiles a little in return. “Okay then I’ll go. Please call me if he’s already on home.”

“Okay.”

==

It’s been 3 hours, since Jisoo looking for Mingyu again. This time he looks for him at the other places that have a possibility for Mingyu to be at.

“Kim Mingyu!!”

Mingyu... where are you? Are you okay?’, Jisoo keeps worrying about him.

After he explored many places, he didn’t find anything. Then he decides to go back to the dorm. ‘Mingyu...’ Just when he’s going to back, he feels that he must check the park one more time. ‘Is he going to be there? The possibility is high... I must check it again.’ He then proceed to go to the park.

As he waiting for the traffic light to cross the street, he saw someone walking toward the park gate. ‘Oh? Is it Mingyu?’, Jisoo then smile to himself by just seeing Mingyu across the street.

“Kim Mingyu!”

===

Mingyu POV

Huft... I’ll just take a stroll on the park again...’, Mingyu said to himself as he walks toward the park. He’s been from his relative’s house where he stay for a day. His mind is full about Jisoo and he has realized that he loves his hyung in a love way. ‘How I wish that I can be with you now...’, Mingyu smiles bitterly to himself.

“Kim Mingyu!”

Mingyu heard someone called his name. He feels familiar with the voice. He then turned back, just to see Jisoo across the street smiling to him.

His smile... How I miss that...’, Mingyu thought. ‘But... I can’t.’, Without thinking too much, Mingyu then runs to the park.

“Wait! Mingyu!”, Jisoo shouted and tried to catch up Mingyu.

No, hyung. I’m not ready to face you now. Not that you’re already with Jeonghan hyung.’, Mingyu thought as he keeps running, tears formed up on his eyes. He just keeps running, ignoring everything around him, even a loud sound of something crashed behind him.