Episode 7

Romantic Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Pardon?”

They had gotten out of the forest, now facing a view both odd and fascinating at the same time.  It was an orange dirt road but narrow though wider than the one in Timberland of Passion. Yoona and Hyo walked on the front with Taeyeon and Dr. Tiffany following behind. Soon they were out of the forest and the pink sky was vast in view with lime green cumulus clouds. In the distance, they finally saw the Palace. It was a really huge and totally pink one. Majority of its structure and architecture was based on hearts. But it was so far upon a high hill and the orange path was trailing off all the way up to it. The path was twisty and zig-zagged, and sure it was long and narrow. On either side of the path were the purple trees they had crossed the very first, except these were decorated with sparkles and ribbons of every color like that one for birthday celebrations.

Just along the way while walking they saw a girl strolling on the same way as them. She kept giggling to herself and fixing her hat though she was wearing none. Yoona eyed her up and down when they had caught up. She had red highlights in her dark black hair, wearing a black and red checkered dress and knee length strap boots. She seemed to be talking to herself, until Yoona noticed a mouse that was wearing a tiny hat peeking out of her pocket. 

Yoona elbowed Hyo slightly and whispered “Who's this?” 

Hyo hadn't noticed her before and when she took a glance at her she nudged Yoona back, her face scrunched with displease “This nutcrack is Juhyun. Do not bother her, she is mad.” she whispered back. 

“We're all mad here.” said Juhyun loudly like she heard her and turned back to face them, bowing till she was bent in an awkward way.

“Greetings, lost one.” Hyo made a meeky face and Juhyun smirked.

“Speaking of lost, aren’t you the one long gone? The Queen is eagerly awaiting you among the guests.” She said, giving a high five with her index finger to the mouse in her pocket.

“You did not come to pay me a visit like you said so.” Dr. Tiffany said with a pout and the girl bowed again.

“My oh my! Forgive my poor memory. I will come with you after the yearly Queenly Delight Celebration if you do not mind.” She smiled and Dr. Tiffany is indeed one easy person to please.

“What’s the mouse’s name?” Taeyeon asked, getting closer to her pocket.

“Manners, Pat Pat.” She said and the mouse jumped out of the pocket unto Taeyeon’s shoulder – playing with her hair in a flirtous way.

“Bonjour,” it said in a grown up man’s voice “my lady.”

“It spoke!” Taeyeon squealed and the mouse rolled its eyes.

“Yes, I did my pretty lady. The name is Pat Pat.”

“You greeted her in French?” Yoona asked.

“Fr – what?” it asked back.

“French?”

“Alas I do not know. It is just what I heard from a human once when I was on a spree to steal some cheese for our tea party.”

“Oh it was a fascinating tea party.” Juhyun clasped her hands together in awe.

“I was invited too.” Hyo nodded with a satisfied smile.

“Would you like some young ladies?” Juhyun asked and no clue whatsoever she brought forth a light pink kettle from her behind.

“No thanks.” Yoona shook her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter