Episode 2

Romantic Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know no more than you, Taeyeon”

“Where are we goooinggg?!” Taeyeon screamed as Yoona ran at full speed. Taeyeon was struggling with her gown, tripping now and then. Yoona was losing sight of the girl. She stopped.

“How much was the insurance?” she asked.

“Eh?” Taeyeon asked breathlessly.

“Well whatever...that isn't important right now.” she said and Taeyeon frowned.

“Are you just going to talk to yourself like that or tell me anything too? Yoona? What are you doing?”

“For your…um…safety.” Yoona said as she bent down and starting tearing Taeyeon's gown just above her knees with rough forceful pull.

“Aah! My dress!” She shrieked as Yoona completed her action and threw the bottom half of the gown away “my dress...my pretty gown…”

“Oh stop whining – it was burrowed anyway.” Yoona shook her head and clutched Taeyeon’s hand to start running again.

“But why are we running? Where are we going?” she asked, now tired.

“You can ask that later.” Yoona said and noticed they were now heading towards a forest.

There were tall trees that were covering the sky above their head, their branches like spooky arms. The ground was wet and there was a weird chill. It was dark, but enough for them to see. 

“Yoona,” Taeyeon hushed with a scared voice “I don't think so this place is safe.”

It was eerie, and Yoona doesn't even remember seeing a forest on their way to the party. But right now all that didn't matter, the only important focus for her was finding that girl. She searched around for a trace, at last she saw a running figure. It was her, it surely was her.

“Hey, I followed you!” Yoona yelled waving like it was something to be proud of.

She turned around with a toothy grin forming on her face as she saw Yoona but she didn't stop and continued to run. Yoona took the challenge with a smirk and dragged Taeyeon again.

 

At last they reached a more open enough area where creepy trees were at a distance. Yoona saw her last running towards here, but now there was nobody else except the two girls.  That was all. Now they were standing in a small open muddy area with trees encircling them. 

“We are lost.” Taeyeon said as she stood behind Yoona, holding her left arm tight. 

“What are you so scared of?’ Yoona asked rolling her eyes.

“Have you not ever seen all those movies? There might be supernatural creatures over here. Vampires, werewolves or maybe ghouls. What if it’s the slender man?!” she whined.

“All nonsense.” Yoona shook her head, just then she spotted an odd tree “hey... do you see that?” she asked.

“See what?” Taeyeon looked around dumbfully. 

“That tree has an opening.” she pointed her finger to the tree just right to their side.

Yoona started walking towards it, with a trembling Taeyeon behind. The tree did in fact have one. It was like someone carved open a cave in the tree's thick and huge trunk. The inside was all dark. Yoona looked around inside but could see nothing except black hollowness. 

“Even if it does, we don't have anything to do with it, Yoona yah.” Taeyeon whispered as she herself interestingly looked inside while hiding behind Yoona.

“I saw her coming here... and if there's an opening...she definitely went in there.” She nodded.

“How can you be so sure?” Taeyeon asked. 

“Oh – it might be a tunnel!” Yoona snapped her fingers like she solved a clue, not paying attention to Taeyeon at all. 

“Err then...you can go and explore it all as much as you want. I'll wait right here for you…right here okay?” Taeyeon said as she slowly turned around with silent steps, ready to escape from the approaching situation just when Yoona caught her by the back of her neck.

“You are coming with me – and that is inside there.” she pointed and dragged Taeyeon and took a step in,

Except there was nothing to step on. 

 

“AAAAAH!” they both screamed in unison as they fell down what was an opening. It was really pitch dark and endless. 

“IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!” Taeyeon screamed to the Yoona she couldn't even see because of the dusk. 

“LIKE I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A PITFALL!” Yoona yelled back as they kept falling, without hitting any ground.

They kept falling and falling and falling and it seemed bottomless as they kept falling through nothing but utmost darkness.

By time they calmed down, knowing that the both of them are there, together. At least they are still within the company of each other and they kept calling the other’s name to make sure.

Finally they stopped falling as they hit something soft.

 

 

They waited for a long time before Yoona finally opened her tightly shut eyes. To her surprise they landed on a gigantic pillow. It was huge, a pink one made of silk material. She blinked dumbfounded at what just happened. She looked sideways and found Taeyeon still lying down with her eyes completely sealed.

“Taengoo,”  she called her “Taengoo yah!” she yelled, but the girl still had her eyes closed tightly and hands clutching her chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter