Episode 10

Romantic Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s so dangerous about it anyway?” 

There was another celebration the following day. The whole kingdom was decorated once more, this time with gems and velvet. Yoona wondered how rich they were since the land looked like a gemstone mine or something and heavily covered with luxury. Everything sparkled and glittered and everyone shimmered.  The girls hadn’t even ever imagined they would be the guest of honor at some grand palace. Everyone was smiles and thanks when they met them, very grateful for bringing back the Princess.

“You look marvelous, madam.” Yuri complimented Yoona who was getting ready. Yoona smiled and looked at her who was sitting atop her dresser.

“You look stunning as well.” She said and Yuri blushed.

“I suppose it would be difficult to get used to your language. The way of your speaking is utterly astonishing sometimes.” She told her and played with Yoona’s hair.

“Me too. You speak in speeches to be honest.” Yoona smiled meekily. Yuri tells her two words in two sentences but she guesses she’ll adjust to long replies.

“Yoona! I don’t know what this is but it’s delicious.” Taeyeon muttered from behind while stuffing with something like bread. Yoona turned around with knitted eyebrows.

“Taeyeon, it’s your eat-anything problem that has got us into so many problems before. Remember when you ate the wrong mushroom?” she asked in a scolding manner.

“But this is not harmful. Yuri said herself.” Taeyeon pouted but still munched on.

“Do not worry. It is something humans can be fine with. You should not worry so much.” Yuri told her and Yoona felt maybe she could relax since Yuri was assuring her.

They were done in another minute and were down at the hall. It was giant as well. Maybe Yoona should just get used to larger than life size places already. The Queen was not ready to leave any of her two nieces, who were looking very gorgeous and totally similar now that they were wearing the same gowns. But Princess Juhyun still gave that wild vibe and Pat pat was proudly resting on her shoulder. Princess Seohyun on the other hand was smiling at anyone she saw and was somewhat scared of the mouse actually.

“Ho ho ho! Celebrate! It is a day of pure bliss!” the Queen waved and threw out sweets among the guests. Taeyeon caught and Yoona side eyed her.

“You people know how to party.” Yoona said to Yuri who just nodded back.

The music echoed throughout the place and it made Yoona want to dance. The rhythm was upbeat and lively. That’s why she and Yuri waltzed a little while making way towards Hyo and Dr. Tiffany who were waving at them from the food stalls. Both looked pretty, smiles covering their faces.

“I was scared to my death bed about you. Gladly you are alive and with us, to celebrate the return.” Hyo said as they were close by.

“Now that the doctor here looks so fine, I guess I was better dead.” Taeyeon chuckled weakly at her poor flirting but the doctor seemed to like it.

“It is thankfully to you that Yoona and her friend are safe. How do I return the favor, my fellows?” Yuri bowed a little and it seemed the other two were still not used to having the former Princess being around them.

“Ahaha what are you saying, my Princess. It was our pleasure.” Hyo smiled uncomfortable and nodded to Dr. Tiffany who seemed equally as stiff.

“I am no longer your Princess. She is there, Princess Juhyun, the rightful owner of this name.” Yuri smiled and Yoona could melt at this heartwarming smile.

The girl was awfully deep in love.

 

 

It had been some while since they were enjoying the event, Taeyeon eating all she could meanwhile the rest stood close by and talked. Yuri sure did talk a lot. Except Yoona noticed how much she kept glancing back at the Queen. It finally made sense when Yuri caught her arm and brought her out of the conversation.

“We must hurry.” She said, looking around swiftly.

“Hurry for what?”

“Are we not going to escape?” Yuri asked with panic.

“We are, but let’s wait till tomorrow. Let’s leave with greetings and all.” Yoona grinned. She felt like a groom taking away his bride after fighting for their love.

“Hush madam,” Yuri whispered “we must make haste for the Queen might change her mind.”

“Why would she do that?”

“I have known her for so long. Once the day is over and she would want to be excited again, she might change her plans and keep us back. Perhaps keep us apart as well.” Yuri warned.

“Can she do that?” Yoona asked with a raise of brows.

“She is the one and onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter