Epilogue

Romantic Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue 

Yoona was still in jumbled thoughts that morning when Taeyeon called her to meet in a café. She sounded quite lively and that confused Yoona further.

Was it all just a dream?

 

As they sat near the window seats, Yoona stared around the place a little lostly. She still had a doubt if what is happening is even real. Right now, being back to the normal human world felt weird to her than being in Soshiland. But what about Yuri? Was she just a….

The thought made Yoona sad.

“Where had you been all night yesterday? I wanted to tell you something so important.” Taeyeon knitted her brows cutely as she mixed her spoon in her coffee.

“What….happened yesterday?” Yoona asked with a weak voice, running her slim finger around the corners of her cup. Taeyeon looked up with oogle eyes.

“Are you serious? We went to this awesome party and you’re asking what happened? Are you okay, Yoona?” she asked her friend and touched Yoona’s forehead to see if she had fever.

“Yeah I’m fine…just had this weird dream this morning.” Yoona smiled. “What was it, you wanted to tell me?” she asked and saw Taeyeon’s face light up.

“I met a girl,” Taeyeon started off with a whisper “and she’s lovely. We talked all night. She was a guest at the party or something.”

Yoona quirked up a brow playfully. “At least you met one in real life last night. Tell me more about it.” She leaned in closer to Taeyeon.

“Her name is Tiffany. She’s a journalist. When I saw her, I just knew she would be the one because—”

Yoona stopped listening after that because the name sent a shiver down her spine.

“Wait a minute – Tiffany?” she asked and Taeyeon nodded with a grin.

“Such a wonderful name, don’t you think?”

Yoona’s mouth parted. Was it the same Dr. Tiffany they met in Soshiland? If she is then…

 As she was busy in evaluating things, in the moment she saw a familiar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter