Episode 1

Romantic Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GOSH YOONA! YOU NEED TO GO TO PARTIES SOMETIMES TOO!”

Tick – tick. Tick – tick. Tick – ti – BAM.

And there went the alarm clock hitting the wall as Yoona threw it with full force.

“Stupid alarm!” she yelled as she sat up in her bed with anger.

This was the 12th clock she has broken in 3 months. Not that she hates alarm clocks – she hates getting up. Yoona pushed the blanket away with her feet as she stormed to the bathroom to wash up just when her phone rang, irritating her further.

“HELLO?!” she yelled into the speaker.

“Easy girl, so much anger and it's just morning.” Taeyeon said from the other side of the phone. Yoona rolled her eyes as she sat back on the edge of the bed. 

“Wait... a theme party?” Yoona questioned as Taeyeon gave her the news. 

“Yes. My boss just called me and gave me this envelope and guess what? It was the invitation card to a theme party and he said since I've been working hard recently so he wishes to see me there tomorrow night...and then one of my fellow worker fell sick so I asked him to give me his invitation too if he won't be able to make it... so now I have the passes for us both!” she told her shamelessly but Yoona tiredly pouted. 

“I can't come.” she replied with a sigh and she could hear Taeyeon rolling her eyes from the other side of the phone.

“Because you are a lazy piece of .” Taeyeon replied like she knew Yoona was going to answer with a no.

“No, that's not the case. I have like four episodes of this drama to watch and I plan to finish it tomorrow night.” Yoona told her the reason.

“Can't you finish it today?” Taeyeon asked. 

“Well I have three episodes of this other show that I have to finish.” she excused again

“What about the night after tomorrow?”

“Err...I...”

“Don't you dare try to make a plan just to excuse yourself! You are not watching those four episodes tomorrow night but coming with me to the party and that's final.” Taeyeon snapped.

“Ah...but what will I even do there?” Yoona sighed again, growing lazy by the minute.

“Gosh Yoona! You need to go to parties sometimes too!” Taeyeon tried to explain “you've lost your 4th job already so don't waste your time just sitting home and procrastinating because I know you are not going to be finally finding another till the next month or so...come over and decide with me what to wear!” 

Yoona sighed again, maybe Taeyeon was right. Yoona can definitely impress someone and get a job from the social circles of this party. 

“So what is the theme?” she asked.

“That's my girl! Now, the theme is royalty so we have to dress up as princesses.”

“Princesses?” Yoona asked with disgust. She hated such girly ideas.

“No it's not lame! First of all you hurry up and meet me. I'll excuse myself and get an early leave. This is going to be soo much fun Yoona~” Taeyeon was definitely excited.

 

.....................................

 

The night finally came as Yoona and Taeyeon got ready. Yoona was wearing a crème colored dress that was fluffy but till the length of her knees. It was tight from the waistline, shaping Yoona's slim figure well. She let her hair open with a pin of crystals and a necklace that seemed so original as if it were made of real diamonds. Yoona looked so simple yet so elegant.

Taeyeon had added a lot of blush to her face, making her look like tomato. As for Taeyeon, she herself dressed up in a navy blue gown that was detailed with gems and shimmering, hair tied up into a neat bun, wearing a pair of black gloves. Her neck was covered with a choker necklace that had three lined sapphires, little touch of make-up, and a pin the replica of Yoona's on her bun. Yoona's jaw dropped when she saw Taeyeon's final look – she was so glamorously dressed up that she looked like a real royalty.

“You sure you going to a theme party or…?” Yoona asked with mouth agape as Taeyeon giggled and swirled her gown. 

“Amazing right? Who knew you could get such amazing things from that tiny shop!” she chimed.

“Indeed. I never knew that old geezer kept so beautiful dresses hidden.” she joined.

All of this was, however, burrowed from the local costume seller for a deal they will pass flyers outside of his shop to the public for a week. But Yoona and Taeyeon were indeed two shameless girls. 

 

 

 

They finally arrived at the venue, a giant hall. It was well decorated with transparent crystals and feathers, a giant chandelier made of pearls crystals hanging from the ceiling. The pillars were made of marbles, the floor so clean it sparkled. There was rose and lavender scent in the air as well as mirrors on every wall.

They looked around, in the far right corner the buffet was arranged with all the delicious and luscious food they both had only seen in magazines.  The people were dressed up in expensive gowns and suits, they seemed like madams and gentlemen of older Europe. All of them seemed to be big shot type of business people. Compared to them, the girls looked like mere background cheapsters. All these riches, splendor and lavish atmosphere felt magical, and it was reflecting in Yoona's glittering eyes as was parted in awe. 

“Taengoo...see this Taengoo,” she tried to shake her arm as she drooled over the calligraphic wall “Taengoo yah…Taen—“ she turned around when she didn't feel her arm, to see her friend missing.

She scanned the place  and found the short girl already munching on the well made food. Yoona shook her head as she decided to leave her be and explore the place further by herself. Taeyeon with food couldn’t be helped.

 

Yoona walked around slowly, her eyes never leaving a single corner. So this is how the royalties party…she thought and hummed. 

“Lady... you seem to be alone for long.” a kind looking man moved his hand towards her, in a 'will you dance with me?' style. Yoona grinned and willingly took his hand.

“I was. But I don't think so I'll be any longer.” she smiled and he took her towards the center, where couples were already engaged in dancing to the soft live orchestra playing behind them by a group of musicians.

“I would like to introduce myself as Lee Donghae.” he said as he gently put his hand on her thin waist. Yoona too bashfully slid her own hand on his shoulder.

“Nice to meet you, Mr.Lee. I'm Im Yoona.” she introduced and he smiled cheekily “What?” Yoona giggled as he eyed her mischievously.

“I'm fascinated. Such a pretty name for a pretty lady.” he flirted and Yoona giggled more.

“You are a tease, aren't you?” she asked.

“Not really. I'm just being extra nice to someone extra special.” he said and Yoona laughed at his cheesy way.

 They danced like that slowly, until Yoona’s eyes settled on the girl entering the place. A dark skinned beauty in a white angelic gown, she seemed to glow in all tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter