Ice Cream

The New Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really?" Johnny smiled happily. "Great! Lets go out today. Where do you want to go?" He placed his arm around my shoulder, pushing me against his body. 

"Ice cream." It was all I could muster and say. The students everywhere were chatting among themselves, looking at us occasionally. 

"Really? Okay. Just us two. Mari give me your number." He held out his phone and I tapped my number in. "Okay, next step. Take a selfie with me."

He leaned his head against mine and snapped a picture of us smiling together. "How cute! My girlfriend is so adorable." I smiled warily. 

"I'll go back to class now," I whispered. 

His face grew dark. "Let me walk you there. I don't want any of the crazy girls to hurt you." Grabbing my hand, he dragged me outside and into my classroom, walking me to my seat. Hansol stared at us and our intertwined hands, his eyes wide. He turned away, staring out the window. 

"See you soon!" Johnny waved as he walked out of the room.

Hansol refused to make any contact with me afterwards and ignored me throughout the whole day. The bell signaling the end of school rang and as I was packing up my stuff, the girl named Nina ran up to Hansol. I paused, eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"Hansol! Do you have time tonight?" 

"Yes, in fact, I do." 

She squealed happily.

"Lets go on a date."

There was a momentary pause before he said, "Sure. Lets get ice cream."

I froze. Surely the ice cream parlor that they were going to wasn't the same as the one Johnny and I were attending?!

My phone vibrated. A call from an unknow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter