Being A Nobody

The New Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked back to class and sat down at my desk, laying my head on the hard wooden surface when a dark shadow sat down at the seat beside mine. Please don't let it be Johnny, I prayed. I looked up to see the boy with the dark sweater. He was looking out of the window, spaced out. He had dark hair like mine in layers, spread across his forehead and down the back of his head to his neck. His nose was sharp and pointed, angled perfectly. 

"Hansol!" A girl with long wavy hair sat down in the desk in front of his. "Hey Hansol, do you have free time today?" She eagerly smiled at him. I winced. Was she trying to ask him out? Her seducing game was so lame. 

"I'm busy," he said, without glancing her way.

"Ah...really? With what?" She continued to ask questions, her loud and airy voice annoyed me.

"Just stuff," he sighed and put his head in his arms. "Go away Nina, I'm tired."

The girl named Nina pouted. "Hansol if you keep acting like this, I'm going to cry and never talk to you again."

"Go ahead, it's not like we're dating anyways," his voice was muffled and sleepy. 

"Hmph!" Nina got up and angrily marched away. 

"Is she gone?" Hansol lifted his head up and looked around. "Whew, she's gone." 

"That was pretty mean of you to say that. I think she really likes you," I said. 

"She doesn't like me." He scoffed. "She like the fact that I'm popular and handsome. She doesn't actually like me."

I frowned. He seemed cocky.

"So newbie, why did you come to this trashy school?" He tilted his head and raised his eyebrow. 

"My parents chose it for me."

"How unfortunate. Have a nice four years." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter