Goodnight

A Forced Exchange
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Stay outside," Soobin said to Sehun as she quickly headed inside her smoke ridden house. She pulled her shirt over her nose and headed straight to the kitchen. She immediately turned off the oven and ran around the house opening every single window she could find. She finally finished and sprinted outside for fresh air. As soon as she stepped outside, she started coughing uncontrollably. Sehun stared in horror. 

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked. He went over to her and gently patted her on the back.

"Yeah, just *cough cough* just the smoke, *cough cough* smoke in lungs," Soobin said while coughing. After what seemed to be 2 minutes of straight coughing Soobin's lungs finally felt normal.

"Let's just go," Soobin said beginning to walk. 

******************************************

"What is taking them so long?" Chanyeol asked nervously, he had sent Soobin a couple of texts but she hadn't responded. Everyone had already finished their food and were sitting around waiting for Sehun and Soobin to come back. Kai and Xiumin seemed to be taking a nap while Lay and Chen were busy playing whatever games they could find on their phone. Wendy on the other hand just sat there with a frown on her face. They've all been waiting for an hour when Soobin had said it would take 15 minutes.

"They'll probably be here soon, just relax Chanyeol," Lay said calmly. It was at this time Lay spotted Soobin and Sehun stepping into the store. "IT'S THEM!" He shouted pointing. 

Chanyeol immediately ran up to Soobin and hugged her tight, "OH MY GOD I WAS SO WORRIED!" 

Soobin laughed, "why, we're fine."

"Why? WHY?! You took an hour just to walk to your house and back, we thought something happened to you two!" Chanyeol shouted squeezing even tighter.

"Yeah Sehun! I was worried sick about you! You should've texted me!" Wendy whined.

Soobin looked over to find her own exchange partner, he was still at the table but with his head rested in his arms on the table. She bit her lip, he must've fell asleep while waiting for her. She felt bad for making him wait for so long, she thought she had left a bad impression on him.

"Let's just pay and go, I'm getting pretty tired," Soobin suggested. She headed up to the cash register and paid for both Kai's and her poutine.

Sehun stepped up to the cash register to pay as well, while handing the money over to the cashier he felt a tug on his arm.

"Sehun, you're not going to pay for mine? Guys always pay for the girl!" Wendy said pouting. Sehun sighed and paid for her behalf as well.

Soobin walked over to where Kai was resting and gently shook his arm. "Kai?"

<
Please log in to read the full chapter