Dinner With Strangers

A Forced Exchange
Please log in to read the full chapter

hey guys!!  Just wanted to say that I hope you're enjoying this story so far. I originally wasn't gonna post this chapter till tomorrow but I got a couple new subscribers so why not. Have a good day everyone!!  ^^

******************

 "You're going where with who?!" Wendy yelled. She was appalled that Sehun still wanted to spend time with Cindy and her friends. It had been 10 minutes since he's arrived at her house and he already wanted to leave. *What else does he want* She wondered. Her house had a pool, hot tub, huge TV's in almost every room, almost every video game console but apparently that didn't satisfy him.

Sehun rolled his eyes, he's already explained to Wendy 5 times already. "I'm going now." He said as he pushed the door to leave.

Wendy quickly grabbed his arm, "are you kidding me? You don't even know where it is! You've been in this country for less than two hours and you want to go somewhere by yourself?" She quickly grabbed her purse and put on her shoes.

"Yah, what are you doing," Sehun said, he really, really hoped that it wasn't what he thought she was gonna do.

"I'm coming with you," Wendy said. Before he knew it they were on her car together once again heading downtown.

********************************

Kai was upset, Soobin had put all his luggage in her house so quickly he didn't even get a chance to look around yet.

"Yah, Cindy you sure you don't wanna get a cardigan or something? It gets pretty cold at night," Xiumin asked as he stared at Soobin.

"Are you kidding? It's summer of course not," Soobin retorted.

Lay started looking around noticing that one friend was missing,"Hey where's Ch-'

"POUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTINE!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA!" Chen shouted. He was already far, far ahead of the group but they could hear his voice like he was standing right next to him.

Finally they arrived at the poutine shop only to find that Chen had already found a table for them. 

"Let's at least wait for Kai's friend to show up first before we order, alright Chenny?" Chanyeol said. Chen looked at him and sulked as he sunk down in his chair.

Soobin had been looking through her menu when she felt a hand on her shoulder, Kai again.

"Soobin, what should I get? I can't even read half of these," Kai grumbled.

Soobin brushed off his hand and pointed out a couple of the shop's featured combinations and flavors before getting interrupted by the door opening.

She looked up to see Sehun and...........Wendy. She looked at Chanyeol who gave her the same con

Please log in to read the full chapter