Close Call

A Forced Exchange
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun looked back as he saw Kai laughing with the people he met. He wished he had been partnered up with a guy instead of this diva.

"Sehun! Aren't you excited to come to my school with me? You're going to be so popular because you're my friend! You're going to have so much fun!" Wendy screamed.

She said a lot more but Sehun just ignored her and kept thinking about something else, the girl that he just met. He didn't even get her name. He wish he had gotten her as a partner instead. Kai seemed to say that she offered to carry one of his bags. Wendy on the other hand, not only made him carry everything but made him carry her handbag too.

Soon they were outside and Wendy led them to her familys car. He had to admit, it was nice. 

"Sehunnn come sit in the back with me!" Wendy begged, she sat down in the car and patted the empty seat next to her. Sehun relunctantly sat down.

"Ahhh, I'm so tired," Wendy said, she glanced at Sehun who seemed to be deep in thought and quickly placed her head on his shoulder. Sehun immediately tensed up and looked at the girl. Sehun wanted to shove her head off his shoulder but her parents were in the car and he didn't want to be rude. He sighed and put his earphones on.

*This is gonna be a long ride* He thought. All of a sudden he got a text message.

Kai: Dinner?

**********************

Kai looked down at this phone to see Sehun's response. 

Sehun: Sure

"Wow this guy's really lucky that you have all korean friends you know," Lay said. Kai's head snapped up from his phone.

It was true, Soobin mainly had Korean friends. When Soobin's family first moved to Canada it was Lay's family who helped them settle in and get comfortable with an American lifestyle. Lay's family soon introduced them to

Please log in to read the full chapter