Disaster Avoided

A Forced Exchange
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun looked on as he saw Soobin running, she was already a couple blocks ahead of him. 

*Must. Get. Home.* Soobin thought as she was speedily running. She was already panting and was forced to a stop because she was so tired. She had wasted a solid 10 minutes talking to her friends and had completely forgotten about the oven at home. She did feel guilty though, she had left Sehun standing infront of the store as she ran off. She began to look back to find him until she was grabbed by the wrist. 

"Hey pretty lady *hiccup* where you going tonight," someone said. Soobin immediately tensed up as she turned to look at him. He looked around 30 and had a friend behind him. 

"I don't know about this one Charles, she looks like a minor, we better leave her alone," he said. Soobin hoped that he would listen to him.

Soobin tried to pull herself away from his rough grip but that only made him grab her harder and pull her in closer. Soobin wanted to say something, but she was so scared that words weren't able to come out of . *Why did I leave Sehun behind, I'm so stupid. There's a reason Lay wanted me to bring someone. God Soobin you're so stupid.* She thought to herself.

"Aishhh, shut up, you think I *hiccup* care about that right now, how could I pass up the chance to take this girl home," he said groggily. He began her hair. Soobin looked away from him, her nose was beginning to sting from the strong scent of alcohal in his breath. He started to pull Soobin towards his car, "let's go sweetheart."

Soobin couldn't help but begin to tear up a bit, at this point she was grabbing onto whatever possible to prevent him from pulling her into his car.

"Get away from me," Soobin shouted, hoping that anyone, ANYONE, could hear her. She was trying to push him away and pull her wrist out of his hand.

"Stop being whiny *hiccup* let's go," He yelled. At this point his grip was so hard, Soobin thought he was going to break her wrist.

"Why don't you leave this girl alo

Please log in to read the full chapter