IX - Shattered

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IX - Shattered

A/N: Hi peeps, hope you enjoyed the story so far! Enjoy the update!

 

'Psst, Jae...' Daehyun whispered from under the bed. 'Shut the hell up, Jung Daehyun. If someone sees you...' Daehyun was perplexed. 'This isn't your place?' He asked. 'No' I simply answered, not willing to explain.

'Uhhh... Jae...'

'Shut up, Dae ing Hyun.' I desperately whispered, 'please do it for me?'

'Uh... I h-have to piss...' I face-palmed in desperation. Could things get any worse?

'Well, wait... hold it in, Daehyun...' I whispered.

'I have to g-gooooo... My is about to exploooode...'

I was panicking. 'Please shut up Dae, and I'll buy you... fifty tons of cheesecake!' I desperately whispered, and luckily it silenced him. Perfect timing, since I heard the door creaking. Min just got out of her shower. 

"Hey babe~" She chirped, pushing me onto the bed and straddling me afterwards. I could feel Daehyun's jealousy from here, so I pulled her into a kiss, trying to be as quiet as possible, so that he won't throw a raging fit.

Unfortunately some slimy yellow liquid dribbled from under the bed. I was panicking, knowing all too well what that was and where it came from, but I tried not to show it to Min, since she didn't notice. That was, until she got out of the bed and slipped. Luckily there were no injuries, but it was funny to see Min falling on her big . "What the... Jae, did you pee?" Min questioned me. I nodded, for the sake of my relationship. I helped her up, and he went to the shower. "Wanna join me?" Min said. I hesitated, until she engulfed me in a hug. "Now that you're covered in this stinky substance, you have no choice" She winked at me and we undressed. "Ahh, Min, you're so y~" I moaned quite loudly. Daehyun must've caught this sentence, because I could hear him grunting, but luckily Min is half-deaf (that's what clubbing every night does to you), and she didn't hear it.

We were in the midst of tossing our underwear aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter