II - Computers & Complications

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Computers & Complications

 

Hi peeps, so Eunji's disappearance is kind of a big thing in these first chaps, but it's not just her disappearance, Daehyun made other girls vanish as wel—spoiler alert! Oh well, too late now. Enjoy! Ps. sorry for gramma mistakes. English is my first language, but I can't see what I write because of a few glitches, so I might make mistakes.

HIMCHAN POV

I turned the TV on, and Eunji's disappearance went viral, and so did Daehyun's time traveling story. So far, ai haven't seen a single pic of him on the papers. The reported added that countless girls paired up with the loon went missing as well.

"Breaking News: Global megastar Jung Eunji missing!" The pretty reporter exclaimed, looking at the camera. She looked like Min, the girl I met at the club. "Is the Secret Diamond Club slowly going bankrupt? After the Eunji case, not many users have been signing up on the site, and no users means no money. Mr. Choi, how do you feel?" The reporter asked a crying young man. "I-It's terrible... Eunji loved my site, s-she should've stuck to her previous partner..." Zelo sobbed. "D-daehyun was not... really in our system." Zelo sobbed. "I'm pretty sure he was a hacker." Jongup said. "We had no idea this was happening. It was all just so unexpected." Jongup added, as if his words were scripted. Pfft, I scoffed. They were acting like victims whilst being the culprits. The allegedly psychotic, mentally unstable Daehyun, a hacker? I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. 

I got up, and the reporter resumed talking from the screen. "So you state that Mr. Jung Daehyun is a hacker?" She said. "Yes, he is." Zelo said calmly. His tears were already gone. Pfft, the hypocrite bastard. And that coward of Jongup, AS IF it weren't obvious that they were dating and that he was backing up for his boyfriend. 

"Do you know where Jung Daehyun is, Mr. Choi?" 

"Hopefully in an asylum." Hopefully you'll rot there with him too, Jun-ing-Hong.

"Yeah, hopefully he's in there." Jongup echoed. Stop repeating Zelo's words, you Jong-ing-U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter