V - Jurassic Era

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

V - Jurassic Era

A/N: Hi peeps, so this is inspired to the movie Jurassic World, not much to say. ENJOY! ps pic is not mine. It's a scene from Jurassic World, I own no copyright.

 

Today was such a great day. I almost got eaten by a T-Rex (just like poor Eunji), I 'made out' with a triceratops (I did nothing, it was the dinosaur that my balls) and I ate roast stegosaurus for dinner. It was so awesome I desperately want to go back home. And not to Daehyun's creepy mansion. I sighed, missing my house, my friends Yongguk and Himchan, Min, my future girlfriend, and everyone at work. 'Excluding Sehun. that guy.' I muttered to myself. "Huh? Did you say anything?" Daehyun asked. I waved him off, saying it was nothing. "Uh-uh bro, you were talking to yourself! I heard ya, you definitely need the help of a psychiatrist!" I scoffed. Look who's talking, Albert Einstein himself. 

JB was shoeing me around some natural park, when a crazy creature knocked me over. I yelled in pain, and Daehyun lifted me up. "Put me down." I harshly said, and he complied. I was bleeding like crazy. "Youngjae, I'll get some bandages—" JB was about to say, going in my opposite direction. "NO! I'm fed up with you loons, and I'm DONE WITH THIS ING TIME TRAVELING!" I yelled, looking for the Dae-jet. "Where's the bloody teleporter?!" I asked Daehyun. "I have to fix it. Here is works whimsically." "WHAT?! YOUR ING JET'S BROKEN?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HOME?!" I yelled hysterically. "Calm down, Jae, you sound like a loon." Daehyun said. Says the guy who is so smart he acts like a lunatic. He took me to a cave nearby.

"Let me cast you a good luck spell, Jae." He forcefully pulled me in his chest, his was hard on my . I shrieked and tried to wriggle free, but with no luck. "Aargh, Dae—" "You like that? Do you Jae, do you?" He wriggled his eyebrow at me.

Ugh, disgusting, it's true I like both and , but not this oversized . Daehyun was the synonym of testosterone and male hormones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter