XV - It all ends here

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

XV - It all ends here

 

A year later, our relationship blossomed into one of the most unique, solid and absolutely looniest ones in the world. We went out for an ice cream, he'd have it teleported on the ice cream lady's fat . Once we went to the toilets and he teleported his own on Kim ing Kardashian's prosthetic . He then teleported some stuff onto some local men and women around.

"You're obsessed with butts, Jung ing Daehyun." I scoffed.

"I teleport random on people's butts because no rear will ever match up to yours, Jung ing Youngjae." He smiled.

I blushed at his way of complimenting. He teleported on other people's asses, embarrassed countless women (and men), some of them probably being on their first date, he ruined a couple of possible hookups... just to compliment my . I snickered. This is the Jung Daehyun I know. 

We were about to leave the ice cream parlor and have little get together at my place, but my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Youngjae, it's me, Daehyun's mom. You have to get to the Secret Diamond building, ASAP!"

"Why, what happened, Mrs. Jung?"

"There's no time to explain. Dr. Byun and Dr. Kwon are here and told me important news. HURRY UP HERE!" 

I wanted to ask her how on earth the doctors got home, but she hung up. I dragged Daehyun out of the ice cream parlor and rushed to my car. We drove as fast as we can to the SD building. 

We rushed to the entrance, panting and sweating. As so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter