III - On the brink of Hell

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III - On the brink of Hell

Hey guys, so today I got stung by a jellyfish! Restez-sure that it really hurts! It stung my jawline. Oh well, enjoy the update!

 

YOUNGJAE POV

Tomorrow I will meet my partner, Nam Hoseok. In the meantime, Yongguk was coaxing me to text Min. In the end, he convinced me.

~ Hey, Min, you free?~YJ

~Yeah, why?~M

~Wanna go out this evening at the local restaurant?~YJ

~Sure, why not?~ M

~When should I come to pick you up?~ YJ

~No need. The restaurant is right next to my house~M

~Ok. Bye~ YJ

~Bye <3~M

"Today at 6 I'm going to dinner with her." I told an excited Yongguk. He was excited because very few girls were as attractive as Min here, let me rephrase that, very few girls here were attractive in general. I named Busan 'the city of peacocks', because male peacocks are colorful, and beautiful and mighty, whilst the girls were bland, mousy and dull, because we were populated by handsome Siwons and dull controparts.

I had a meeting with Min in fifteen minutes. I put on my best red velvet blouse, and a pair of black fitting pants. I combed my black hair, applied a thin coat of eyeliner, slipped my black boots and headed out of my apartment.

I went to the restaurant five minutes late. I frantically looked for Min, trying to think of a plausible excuse and how to apologize, but she was nowhere in the restaurant. I sighed in relief.

Forty minutes later, Min still hasn't arrived. I was really glum. What if she forgot? A decent looking waitress walked towards me in a flirty way. "Hey, you. Why are you sitting all alone?" She asked flirtatiously. "Waiting for someone?" She asked. "Yeah. A girl". She frowned. "Your girlfriend?" I almost choked on my appetizer. "No!" I said. "Oh, well, my shift's over, so let's talk for a while, shall we? I'm Suzy, what's your name?" "Youngjae." I politely bowed at her, and shook her hand. She slightly blushed, and shyly offered me wine. "No charge" She sweetly said. I politely declined, and her expression fell a little. Then, Min FINALLY arrived.

I could tell from the look on Suzy's face that she was jealous of the tanned girl who just entered. She wore a gang-like look, with the leather jacket, white top, and tight fitting pants. Very motorbike rider-style with a hint of elegance, compared to Suzy's black dress and cute shoes. "Sorry I'm late." She coolly said, walking past the flirty waitress.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter