X - Is it Over?

Secret Diamond Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

X - Is it Over?

A/N: Hi guys, here's your fresh, juicy update!

 

NO POV

[Flashback] 

"You gotta be kidding me, Mrs. Jung!" Zico exclaimed, looking at a good-looking middle-aged woman.

"I'm serious, Mr. Woo." She firmly stated.

"This matter is more serious than you'd think, Mrs. Jung. You're telling me that the bloody teleporter—"

"–is alive." Mrs. Jung calmly said. 

"And your husband—"

"–was born with its precious piece, that's right. Before you ask, a teleporter like my husband's generates pieces, like plants with seeds, or animals with babies. Only that they only need themselves, they lose a main piece that will form another teleporter. The famous scientist, Byun Baekhyun, he claimed that his dad placed some of the teleporter's GLUI in his he donated. My mom gave her ovaries and they were mixed with the with the metal. That's how Jung Daehwan was born." 

"GLUI?"

"The precious liquid metal piece generated by the teleporter. That was the only name I could think of."

"So, let's get this straight, Mrs. Jung: Your mom gave your ovaries to the fertility lab..." 

Mrs. Jung nodded.

"... and a guy gave his . But before the op, he mixed his with this GLUI. How much GLUI did he—"

"45%"

"So Daehwan has a fair portion of GLUI. Do you think Daehyun inherited it?" 

"I'm not sure he inherited it all, but I'm sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter