World Tour Day Three: Where am I?

Lost

Jimin POV

 

I woke up, my head throbbing. I took one quick glance at my surroundings. Where am I?

"Jimin?"

I whipped my head around only to see a bloody and dirty Jungkook. He had puffy eyes, which were also bloodshot.

"Jungkook!"

I tried to get up but realized i was tied down to a chair. I jerked around, trying to break free from this confinement.

"It won't work. You're but a measly little boy. I on the other hand, am not"

I turned to where the unfamiliar voice was coming from. The room was basically pitch black, except for two spotlights pointing down to me and Jungkook. The guy walked out of the darkness, revealing only his huge figure. It seemed like the only thing he ever did was workout and kidnap people. His clothes were also black, including his mask which intelligently covered his face. The only thing that wasn't black were his sunglasses, which were silver. Still, he had no skin showing at all. You couldn't make out anything except his figure. He made his way up to my chair, put his hand on the back rest aprt of it, and spun my chair around.

"There, now, in your last moments, you can watch him. I'm a nice soul. I like people to be happy. The problem is, I also like to kill. The only two things I don't like in this world are my ex-girlfriend, and BigHit Entertainment. Why, you ask? Well, I like secrets, so I'm not gonna tell."

My head was swirling. What was going on? Was this just a prank like the other time when we went to L.A. and then they fake kidnapped us? This couldn't be a prank. Why would they hurt us so badly if it was a prank? Also, the look of sadness and despair and worry on the managers face when Tae told him Jungkook got kidnapped was legit. Why was this happening anyways? He didn't like BigHit. That's why. But why not? My thoughts were snapped away when I realized I was being untied. He left, but not without telling us not to escape. No way I was going to escape with a guy like him probably waiting outside the exit. I ran over to Jungkook and untied him. He fell into my arms and I could feel his tears on my shoulder. He smelled like dirt. His beautiful cologne was washed away with the smell of fear and abuse. He started sobbing into my shoulder and for a moment we just sat there. This was always the moment I was waiting for. Yet, it didn't feel right.

"Jimin, what's happening?" He looked up at me, tears still running down his cheeks. "What's going on?"

I explained to him that him and I were basically part of a plan to take down BigHit, from what I could understand.

"At first they told Taehyung that you were going to die if he didn't leave the group. Now that they have me, maybe it'll be someone else, or the whole group. I don't know why he's being so aggresive though. Whatever happened, I'm sure it couldn't be this serious."

Jungkook took my hand.

"I-is..."

He looked away.

"Is Taehyung okay?"

My heart sank. I mean I knew they both loved each other dearly, and I'm not quite sure about my own feelings right now, but for some selfish reason, I wished that Jungkook would just focus on me for once instead of Taehyung. But, I care so much about Jungkook. I don't want to hurt his feelings or have to make him worry.

"Taehyung's back with the others. They're probably sending a search party for us."

A look of relief washed over his face.

"What about Hoseok?"

I gave him a confused look. He never really cared about Hoseok, why bring him up now?

"He's alright."

My thoughts averted over to our kiss in the bathroom. My face started getting hot and I could feel it getting red. Jungkook's body made contactwith mine at full force while he pinned me down. His face was full of interest.

"Did something happen? Hyung, your face is all red! Something happened! Tell me what happened!!" I brushed the excited Jungkook off.

"We kissed. It's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is! You kissed?? That's awesome! How did it feel? Do you like him?"

"Jungkook! I'm pretty sure we have bigger things to worry about other than gossiping about my love life right now!" I shouted. Seriously, we were about to die and the only thing he could think of was that dumb meaningless kiss.

He looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Well, it's not like we have anything better to do. I was hoping we could forget about the situation and think of something happy for once, but sadly no, this hyung wants to make everything dramatic and serious. There's nothing we can do about the situation so I thought I would lighten the mood, but I guess everything has to be despair and sadness for mister Park Jimin over here. Fine, I'll just go sleep. Yeesh."

I sighed.

"It was amazing."

 


AND YET ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER.  AIsh my wrinting skills are horrible. Leave some constructive critisism! It will much help towards this boring noona!