World Tour Day One: Prank Gone Wrong

Lost

Taehyung POV

We ordered the spaghetti and started talking about the members in our group.

"Don't you think that Jin is like a mother to us all? He makes us food, he takes care of us when we are sad and he is always really mature." Jungkook asked me. I was just thinking the same thing this morning!

"Yes, but if Jin is like the mother, who is the father?"

"Ah, either Suga or Rapmon, obviously." He answered in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh Mr. Know It All, why do you say that?"

He chuckled.

"Well, Suga is like a lazy dad, but very hardworking at the same time. He produces the music, yet sleeps more than any of us. Rapmon, is like the typical anime dad, you know, the one who says 'HO-HO-HO' when he laughs, and is very protective over us, like we were his teenage daughters on their first day of high school."

I pondered this for a while. This was all true. I started imagining all of us in kawaii school uniforms.

 

*Imagination*

"Bye dad! I'm leaving for school!"

"Watch out for those crazy high school boys, Jungkook. They can be monsters with a pretty girl like you. HO-HO-HO!"

I'd probably become a monster for Jungkook in a girls school uniform.

Ah! What was I thinking! I'm not like that! I think.... No! I shook my head and Jungkook looked at me with a skeptical look.

"Taehyung, why are you shaking your head like that? You look funny."

"Oh, it's nothing! Nevermind!"

He looked at me suspiciously but then shook it off.

"What do you think about Jimin?" He asked me. I gave a silent chuckle. Everybody knew that Jimin had a huge crush on Jungkook, except for Jungkook himself. I might as well tell him now.

"Jungkook, I'm pretty sure Jimin likes you."

"Well of course he likes me. We're best friends, you know."

"No I mean, he LIKE likes you."

Jungkook looked at me with a weird face

"Ah hyung, don't play around, Jimin and I are just friends."

I just rolled my eyes. Was he really that blind? Jimin made it so obvious, trying to kiss him all the time, and always hanging around him.

"Ah, daebak! The spaghetti's here!"

Jungkook looked at the meal hungrily and his lips. His plump, red lips.

Ah! Stop this right now! Why are you being like this?

I smacked my brain. What was going on? I was more than sure I didn't like Jungkook, but my actions lately have said otherwise. I thought back to this morning. When I fell on top of him. My heart was racing. Jungkook's face looked so surprised, and it was adorable. I could have kissed him. A part of me wanted to. What was wrong with me?

"Hyung! Are you going to eat?"

Jungkook handed me some cutlery.

"Thanks."

I took the cutlery and my hand brushed his. My heart skipped a beat. That's it. I'm done fighting myself. I'm falling in love with Jungkook and there's nothing I can do.

                                             *¥*                                             

 

We got back to the hotel room and J-Hope and Jimin were already in our room. 

"Ah! There you two are! We just got here, we were going to go prank Suga and the others, you wanna come?"

J-Hope asked with a childish hop.

"I'm feeling a little tired actually-"

Jungkook said with a yawn.

"Nonsense! Let's go!"

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand a wave a jealousy spread over me. Well, I might as well join them. If Jungkook is going to be there, then I'll go too. We got to Suga's room and when we entered it was pitch black. 

"Jimin, the flashlight!" J-hope whispered as he swatted Jimin. Jimin fumbled around, trying to find the on button. He turned it on, but it was facing my direction and it blinded me.

"Gyaah, my eyes!" I shouted in a quiet tone. he pointed it away and all I could see were random blots of color.

"Jimin, I can't see because of you!"

"Oh, shut up, you'll be fine." Jimin said, turning around and blinding me once again with flashlight. I grabbed the flashlight away, before he could do any more harm to my precious pupils. We looked around the hotel room, which was amazingly messy, for the first night. There were shirts strewn everywhere, and the bedsheets were already in a bundle. 

"Where is he? He's not on his bed. Jungkook, turn on the light." J-hope instructed. Jungkook made his way over to the the light switch clumsily and when he turned  it on we gasped in horror. On the wall there was blood red writing that read 'You're too late'. Tears started forming in my eyes. We're too late? What happened to Suga? We need to find him. Jimin started bawling on the floor and J-Hope went over to comfort him, but he was also crying so it didn't do much difference. Then we heard a familiar voice. That voice started laughing like crazy. We turned around to see Suga rolling on the floor laughing his off.

"Hyung! What is the meaning of all this! I got so worried!" I yelled at him angrily.

"I- You- They-"

He was laughing so hard he couldn't even talk. Jimin walked over and gave him a kick in the rib.

"Hyung, I want answers now!"

Jimin kept kicking him.

"Fine! Ow! Stop it! Sheesh."

Jimin backed off sheepishly.

"I figured you guys were going to try and prank me around this time so I decided to turn the tables for once. Did I get you? I think I did. This was priceless."

Everybody started grumbling and exited the room. J-Hope dramatically exited threatning Suga and telling him to keep one eye open while he sleeps tonight while shaking his fist. Jungkook looked at me and there was a moment of silence, and then we broke into a fit of laughter.

"Ahhh, what's so funny? I was so scared! I thought Suga-hyung was dead!" Jimin said defensively.

"Hyung you were like a little girl!" Jungkook shrieked of laughter. Rapmon burst out of his room and started quietly yelling at us about how we were being rude to the others in the hotel and sent us to our rooms. We got back, and Jungkook flopped onto his bed.

"Hyung, I'm too tired to get changed."

"Jungkook, thats not very hygeni-"

He interrupted me with a quiet little snore. How does one go to sleep that fast? Ah well. I picked him up and put him under the covers. I looked at his face. He was so cute when he slept. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and got changed and then went to bed. I turned of the light.

"Goodnight Jungkook."