World Tour Day Two: Desicions

Lost

Taehyung POV

 

We met up with everybody at ten. Everybody looked so excited. Well, they were having fun all day.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asked, looking around, confused.

"Guys, we need to talk." I said. The ride up the elevator was in silence. Everybody knew something went wrong. How am I supposed to tell them? He was our golden maknae. All three of us should have looked out for each other. I should have gone with him. What was I thinking, leaving him all alone? My own selfishness came in the way of making sure he was okay. Maybe I don't really love him, if I was so careless right then. I need to stop pitying myself. I need to tell everyone. I need to find Jungkook.

"So what happened?" Jin asked, with a worried look on his face. "Where's Jungkook?"

"He's been kidnapped."

The three elders gasped. Rapmonster just looked at me.

"This isn't a joke, where is he, Taehyung." Tears started swelling up in my eyes. "Taehyung, if you're lying, I'm kicking you out of the group."

I lost it. My tears started overflowing out of my eyes. I'm a horrible hyung. I don't deserve to be in the group.

Suga stood up and threw his phone at me.

"What are you doing then? Call the police! You're acting childish. Jungkook is out there, maybe getting beat up, and you're sitting here feeling sorry for yourself. Grow up!"

I looked at him. His face was red. Tears were in his eyes. He started shaking.

"Hyung, we need to find him. Quickly. If we get the police involved Jungkook might d-"

I couldn't finish the sentence. My tears were overflowing and a sob made it's way out of my mouth. Jin-Hyung came over to comfort me.

"Was there a ransom?" He asked, with a reassuring tone in his voice.

"Yes, the ransom was Taehyung had to leave the group forever and never keep contact with any of us for the rest of our lives." J-Hope said. He started choking up as well.

"Well, that's easy, how would they know that you're keeping contact with us? Plus, we could just take extra precautions and highten our security. You could just pretend for a bit that you left BTS but then not actually." Jimin said

"I can't put Jungkook in danger like that. Why didn't they just kidnap me?" I asked. My tears just came rushing back,

"They probably knew it would hurt you more if Jungkook got taken instead of you." Suga said. I looked at him confused.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, first of all, you always think of others before yourself, so it would effect you more if someone you cared about got hurt."

He was right.

"Also, we all know how much you love Jungkook."

"What?" I asked. How? I only found that out a few days ago.

"Oh please, rustling his hair constantly, that 'accident' in the kitchen the other day, requesting to share a room with him, going out for dinner with only him. It's so obvious." Suga still had a fire in his eyes. Or should I say, his eyes were insfire, This was no time for joking around though. We needed to find him. What is happening to him right now? I tried not to think about it, but there was nothing else I could think about. we all seperated into our assigned rooms. How could anyone sleep at a time like this? I heard aknock at my door.

"It's unlocked."

 

 

 

 

 

                                                       *Y*

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin POV

I walked through the door,realizing my eyes were red and puffy. Taehyung over and gave me a hug. It was sort of nice. But I disliked it at the same time. It wasn't much of a reassuring hug though, because I could feel his tears land on my back. I broke the silence.

"Taehyung, do you think we'll find him?"

"I hope so."

A short answer. well, I might as well tell him.

"Taehyung, I'm in love with him."

"I know, me too"

I knew that.

"That makes us rivals, you know."

"I know."

"But who can think of rivalry at a time like this?"

"Not me."

I started getting riled up. His answers were short and careless.

"Why is everybody being so calm? How are they able to sleep? Jungkook is out there, hurt. We need to find him."

"I know."

That's it.

"Why are you being so calm? You're not responding with very good answers. You probably don't actually care at all. You probably only like him because he's in love with you."

He backed away, with a confused look on his face.

"What are you saying, hyung?"

I rolled my eyes. What a dumb head. I couldn't handle him anymore.

"Jungkook was obviously in love with you, and you just kept on taking him for granted! I hate you so much for it! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

I started hitting him like a child, I had no control over myself. I backed him against the giant window looking over the city..

"It's your fault he got kidnapped! It's all your fault!"

"I know."

I backed away. He started sliding down the window until he was sitting down on the floor with his knees up to face so he could cover his eyes.

"I know."

I felt horrible. Here I was, making another problem out of a bigger one. Like always. My anger took control. Like always, I hurt someone's precious feelings.

 

Like always.

 

"Taehyung, I didn't me-"

"It's okay, hyung. It is my fault. Can you leave please?"

I backed away even further.

 

 

I'm sorry.

 

Taehyung POV

 

I rested against the cold mirror. I looked up. Jimin had left. I walked over to the bed, stiffed my pillow, and screamed. Why was this happening? I looked over at Jungkook's suitcase and walked over to it. I picked up a black jacket of his, and exited my room. I went through downtown, looking everywhere. Luckily, there weren't many people, so I could yell his name. I made my way over to the carnival we were at.

 

He couldn't have gotten far, he called me about five minutes after i got off the merry-go-round, I hadn't seen Jungkook for at the most fifteen minutes. They have to be about fifteen minutes away or less.

 

I broke into the carnival and made my way over to where Jungkook got his food.

 

Are there any easy ways to escape from here?

 

I glanced over to the bathroom stalls. There were two exits. One, you could see from the merry-go-round, and one you could definetly not see from there. I walked over to the unseeable door and noticed there was another exit that lead to a small parking lot meant for handicapped. Connected to it was a long road.

 

I didn't do my math right. The kidnapper probably took a car and depending on the car they could be from 30 minutes to an hour away. Damn it.

I sat down on one of the dividers they use in parking lots and took Jungkook's jacket off. I buried it into my face.

 

Jungkook, I will find you, I miss you so much.

 

Jungkook,

 

I love you.