World Tour Day Two: Secrets

Lost

Jungkook POV

I woke up easily, feeling refreshed and nice, but very dirty.

Aah, I need a shower.

I looked over at where Tae slept, he was sleeping quietly and it looked like he wasnt going to wake up anytime soon.

Perfect, I'll have a quick shower and wake him up after.

I quickly made my way over to the bathroom, started the water, made sure it was the right temperature, and got in. It felt so nice, having the hot water hit his back. I washed my hair in recird time, wrapped a towel around my waist, and headed out the door.

"Jungkook should I wear-" Taehyung started as he looked up at me. His face started going red and he quickly looked away and threw a pillow at me.

"Jungkook-ah! Get changed! What do you think you're doing, walking in here without a shirt! Seriously!"

I caught the pillow and started laughing.

"Tae, we're both boys, it's ok! Plus you've seen my bare torso before, in We Are Bulletproof Pt. 1, what's the big deal now?"

"Ahhh, just put a shirt on."  He said while slowly looking back at me. Hisw face was still flustered, which I thought was cute. It's not like we were dating or anything, even though I wish we were.

"Anyways, as I was saying, should I wear this black shirt, or this plaid one?"

"Well, the black one is a tank top right? It's going to be hot out, wear that one."

I actually just wanted to see his biceps all day. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm doing everyone a favor. He slipped on his sirt and wrapped a red plaid jacket around his waist, put on some black pants, and put a cap on backwards. 

Ah, he ended up wearing plaid anyways.

"How do I look?" I looked him up and down "Stunning, my darling." I joked around. Taehyung's face started blushing. Why was he acting like this all of the sudden? It's not like I minded, but he never acted like this at home. I slipped on a red tank top, and some black shorts.

"Ah! We're matching!" Taehyung giggled playfully. We quickly took a selca with the caption 'Day One of vacation! Can't wait!' and headed out the door. Everybody was all ready ready and were waiting by the elevator. They all looked at us at the same time.

"What took you so long!? Were you too busy coordinating your clothes that you forgot about us?" Jimin asked with a jealous tone. Why was he always so jealous? It was weird, He had nothing to be jealous about, he was my best friend after all, it's not like we liked eachother. 

"Aie, Jimin, they're right on time, plus they look cute, lay off." Hobie-hyung defended us. Jimin glared at us with a menacing frown. Was he still mad about us laughing at him last night? What a baby.

We headed out to the bank, got some money, and decided we would all split up and meet back at the hotel at 10. Suga, Rapmon and Jin all wanted to go see a movie, so they went off together, not before Jin making sure we all had enough money and a map of the city. He was such a mother, I couldn't get over it. the rest of us decided to go to an amusement park. Jimin seemed to calm down a bit and was quite excited about the amazing city. Him and J-Hope were running around like little kids, looking through the windows of every store, as me and Tae exchanged jokes and laughed at the other two hyungs. 

"Ah! Here it is!" We looked up at the giant amusement park and ran in excitedly. We decided to go on the roller coaster first. We got express passes so we basically got to skip the line. We got buckled in, the seating was me and Hobie-hyung, and Jimin and Tae, to stop any jealousy, because that seemed to be what was happening. Every time I was with Tae, Jimin seemed to get jealous.Every time I was with Jimin, Tae would seem to get jealous. Plus, Hobie-hyung wasn't so bad, he was always really funny. we started the ride and up we went, higher and higher, and as soon as we got to the very top... Nothing happened.

"Aye, I think we're stuck." J-Hope said dissapointedly. "We're probably going to be up here for a while." Well if that's true, maybe I should tell him. 

"Ah, Hobie?"

"Jungkook?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Mmm" He gave me a grunt of permission.

"I think, no, I know, that, well,"

"Ahhh, spit it out!"

I sighed.

"Hyung, I'm in love with Taehyung."

"I KNEW IT" I jumped out of my seat since his exclamation startled me.

"Y-you did?"

"Ahh, of course. You two always seem so lovey dovey. Matching outfits? Yeah."

"Hyung, he doesn't like me back!"

"Ahh, I don't know about that. I think he really likes you."

"Hyung, don't joke around like that." He just chuckled. Then we started moving.

"Finally! WHOO!" Hobie said in excitement. We enjoyed the ride with the loopity loops and speed. When we got off the ride, I mouthed to Hobie 'Don't tell anyone'. He made a motion with his fingers like he was zipping his lips together.

Thanks, Hobie