World Tour Day Two: Missing

Lost

Taehyung POV

 

When we got off the ride, I noticed Jungkook mouth something to J-Hope. It looked something like 'Don't tell anyone'. I looked over at Hobie, who made a motion like he was zipping his lips. What could they be talking about? Did something happen on the roller coaster? I shrugged it off. If Jungkook didn't tell me what it was, then I wasn't meant to know.

"Hyung, I'm hungry. I'm going to go get something to eat, do you guys want anything?" Jungkook looked up at me. I ruffled his hair. "No, thank you. We'll meet you over at this bench in 10 minutes, yah?" Jungkook nodded and made his way over to the food stand. "Ah, let's go on the carousel while we wait for Jungkookie." Jimin pointed over at the horse ride. We made our way over. I went on a white horse that had blue reigns. Jimin and J-Hope took the horses next to me. We went around, bobbing up and down, Jimin and J-Hope looked like they were having the time of their lives, while I just had this weird feeling in my stomach. I wasn't nauseous, but I wanted to throw up. This ride wasn't scary at all. Why was I feeling like this? The ride finally stopped and we got off and made our way to the bench. "Taehyung, are you feeling ok? You look a little sick." J-Hope looked at me, a little worried. I shook my hand, I wasn't feeling ok. I quickly ran over to the bench and put my head between my knees. Where's Jungkook? He should be here now. Worry washed over me. "Guys, dso you see Jungkook anywhere?" Jimin stretched his neck and looked around. "No... I don't" I looked at him. "Jimin, we should split up. You and J-Hope go that way, I'll look over here." J-Hope shook his head. "Taehyung, don't freak out. He probably just went to the bathroom. Try calling his cell." I took out my phone and dialed his number. Pick up, Jungkook. Pick up, god damnit! 

"Hello?"

"Ah! Jungkook! Where are you? We've been looking everywhere for y-"

"This isn't Jungkook." I got more and more worried every syllable he spoke.

"Oh! I think I have the wrong numb-"

"You don't. I have Jungkook. If you want to see him alive ever again, you'll leave the group."

What? What was this guy saying? Who is this guy? Where's Jungkook? Jungkook. I need him. I want him here. In my arms. Now. Tears started swelling up in my eyes. Why? That's it.

"Guys?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm leaving BTS."

J-Hope looked at me in disbelief. "What are you talking about?" Jimin just stared at me.

"I have to."

Jimin started crying. "Why?"

"It's Jungkook."

"What?"

"If I don't leave, Jungkook will be..."

"Jungkook'll be what?"

"Killed."

                                            *$*

Jungkook POV

I woke up with a ringing in my ears. My head hurt. It was pitch black. Where was I? I moved around. My arms were tied together as well as my feet. What was happening? Where's Taehyung? Taehyung. I want to be with him. I wanted to be in his arms. Now.

"This isn't Jungkook."

I heard a muffled voice.

"Here! I'm here! I'm Jungkook! Help!" I started shouting. How come my cell wasn't with me? Whatever, maybe this man could help me.

"You don't. I have Jungkook. If you want to see him alive ever again, you'll leave the group."

What? Was I being kidnapped? Am I going to be killed? No! I have to see Taehyung one more time! I can't just leave him without telling him how I feel! I started thrashing around. I have to get out of here. Suddenly I saw a light. It was a very faint light, but still a light. A pair of arms lifted me out of whatever i was in. I could see my surroundings. Next to me there was a car with the trunk open with a bag from which I supposedly came from. Then, I felt a huge bang against my head. I could feel myself hit the ground. I realized someone hit me over the head, to knock me out. My eyes started to fade it's color, and then went pitch black. All I could see was Taehyung's face. It slowly started to fade away. No. Taehyung. Come back. Come back.

 

Come back.