World Tour Day Two: Plus One

Lost

Jimin POV

 

I'm sorry.

 

I always seemed to make people feel horrible. Why was that? I left the room silently, tears filling up my eyes. Was I crying because of the fact that Jungkook was missing, or that I managed to make Tae feel like complete crap? Maybe both. Either way, I was crying. I closed the door behind me and made my way to my room. Just then a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a different room. It was dark, so I couldn't see anything. When the lights , I realized I was in a hotel bathroom and standing in front of me was J-Hope. He let go of my arm and then,

 

He kissed me.

 

Now I knew that J-Hope had feelings for me but I always just ignored him or pushed him away. But in this moment all I could think of was his lips touching mine and that my stomach got butterflies. It felt like fireworks were going on in my head as he stopped kissing my lips and made his way to my collarbone. He started gently placing kisses across my chest and I moaned in delight. What was this? I was in love with Jungkook, I shouldn't be feeling this way about J-Hope. He pulled away, leaving me wanting more. 

"Jimin," He said, almost out of breath.

"I heard everything that went on. I know you're angry, but you shouldn't take it out on others. It's just as much our fault that Jungkook's missing as it is Taehyung's."

I looked at him. I knew that but I hate knowing that Jungkook's hurt because of my carelessness. It was just easier for me to blame it on someone else. I knew it was wrong. Why was I always pitying myself?

" I know, Hoseok, but how am I supposed to do anything other than blame others? I can't do anything, I'm useless."

"Aish, Jimin, you should hear yourself. saying that you are useless when you could be helping Taehyung instead of blaming him. I bet you he left the hotel and is looking for Jungkook right now. Why didn't you do that? Aren't you in love with Jungkook? He needs you now and so does Taehyung. If you want to stop being useless, go help the boy. He's probably crying his eyes out, searching far and wide while you're sitting here acting like a little baby and whining. What do you think you should do?"

I stared at him for a while. He kept his head down. I saw a tear fall from his face and land on his foot. At that moment I knew what I was supposed to do. I grabbed J-Hope's face and harshly placed a kiss on his lips.

 

"Thank you, Hobie."

 

And then i made my way to the exit of the hotel and set off.

 

J-Hope POV

 

Jimin took my face and planted a harsh kiss on my lips.

 

"Thank you, Hobie"

 

And then he was gone. I fell to my knees. tears started streaming out of my face like a waterfall that I couldn't stop. Jimin is probably going to find Taehyung now. Why wasn't I helping him? I'm in love with him, that was clear, even he knew it. Maybe I just didn't want to because I didn't want to see Jungkook see Jimin save him and fall in love with him. Maybe I didn't want to see Jimin's face of relief and love when he finally saw Jungkook again. Or maybe, I just didn't want to see Jimin's face full of dissapoint and sadness when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung reunite. We all knew they were in love, and that was probably hurting Jimin more than anything. My tears still wouldn't stop, but i picked myself up off the ground and went over to the sink. My hanbd hit a black cellphone. It was Jimin's cellphone. What if he got lost? What if he got kidnapped as well? I need to find him. I didn't even put on a coat. I just slipped on my shoes and ran. I made it outside. Where could he be? The most logical place would be the fair, where we lost Jungkook. I darted in that direction, hoping to find him before he got there. Sadly I reached the fair and he was no where in sight. I climbed over the fence and broke into the park. I made my way to the merry-go-round. I glanced over at the place where Jungkook went to get food.  There was a little house where you could go to the bathroom, I realized that there were two exits, one you could see from the merry go round, and one where you couldn't. I peeked out and saw Taehyung. He had a balck jacket and it looked like Jungkook's. He was crying into it. I quietly made my way over to him. 

 

"Taehyung?"

 

He jumped up, startled.

 

"Aish, J-Hope, you startled me. What are you doing here?" He said with shaky breath, tears still streaming down his face. 

"I came to find Jimin. Have you seen him? He forgot his cellphone. He came to find you to help you look for Jungkook."

"No I haven't. Where else do you think he could be?"

Just then Jimin's phone rang. The I.D. read Jungkook. I looked up at Taehyung and answered the phone.

"H-Hello?"

"Looks like we've got another one! This time, I'll only let them go if Bangtan splits up, forever."

And then the line got cut off.

"Taehyung, we have to find them. Now."

I took Taehyung by his wrist.

"Sadly this guy was a little dumb. Our manager always cares about safety. He gave me, Suga and Jin tracker devices. All we have to do is put in Jungkook's number, and hope that the guy didn't turn off his phone."

I looked at Taehyung. He was still crying.

"Don't worry, Tae. We'll find them." I said, holding back my own tears. How do I still even have tears? Shouldn't I be out of them already? I quickly dialed in Jungkook's number and it pointed me to a warehouse. Then, the dot showing where his phone was dissapeared. Probably means that the guy turned off his phone. That's okay though, now he won't expect a thing.

"Hyung?" Taehyung grabbed my sleeve.

"Let's call a taxi."

 


I'M TRULY SORRY THAT THIS ONE IS SO SHORT, PLS FORGIVE ME SENPAIS!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM, IT IS MUCH WELCOME!!