World Tour Day One: Departure

Lost

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes grubbily. Today was another day, yet it wasn't. Today, was the first day of our world tour. Well, the day we left for the world tour. We still had to get to the first venue, and then we had two days to be tourists, and then we would start the world tour. This was nice, since it will be our only three days off for a whole two months. I looked over to see if the other members were still sleeping, and of course, they all were, except for...

"HYUNG!! WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!" Jungkook yelled as he entered the room banging a pot over his head. Seokjin-hyung jerked up, jumped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

That hyung. He's like a mother

I thought. Hoseok-hyung threw one of his pillows at Jungkook and took the other one and covered his ears with it. I took the pillow that he threw and started hitting him with it.

"Taehyung-ah!"

He took his pillow and hit me with it, shortly after he reluctantly got up and made his way to the kitchen to bother Jin-Hyung. Namjoon-Hyung slowly got up and ran into the the door on his way out. He rubbed his forehead and made his way carelessly, followed by Suga-Hyung who took his pillow with him. 

"Jungkook-ah, it's three in the morning!" Jimin-hyung said sleepily.

"Ahhh, it's ten! Get up!" Jungkook said while banging the pan again. Jimin jerked up and mischevously looked at Jungkook. I didn't like that look for some reason. It disturbed me.

"Jungkookie, I'll only get up if you give me a kiss"

Jimin said while puckering his lips. i wanted to barf. I don't know why, but Jimin's adoration for Jungkook grossed me out. Jungkook sighed, took a pillow and smacked him right in the face.

"I only kiss people with jams. And if you don't want to get up, that's fine, just don't come on the world tour and let all the members down."

I laughed, this maknae will go far. Jimin sighed, and slowly got up and made his way to the kitchen, joining the others. Jungkook looked at me and smiled.

"Are you coming, or do I have to hit you as well?"

He held up the pillow threatingly.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said, holding up my hands mercilessly. I got out of my bed, ruffled the maknae's hair, and made my way to the kitchen.

 

Jungkook's POV

 

Taehyung ruffled my hair and left the room. Kyaa!! I love it when he does that! He gives me butterflies whenever i'm around him, I would say I'm in love with him, but that would be bad for the group. Bad publicity. I mean, we are the most shipped couple in Bangtan, but we need to stay single so that our fans can dream. It's dumb, but I love our ARMY's, so I refrain myself. I made my way to the kitchen, to join the others. J-Hope was teasing Jimin about something, Rap Mon was doing a crossword puzzle and Suga-hyung was asleep on his pillow at the table. I looked over to see Jin making pancakes for the group, and Taehyung watching him attentively.

"Hyung! Make mine with sprinkles and chocolate! And make it look like Mickey Mouse!" Taehyung said excitedly. He glanced over at me.

"Jungkook! Look! It's Mickey Mouse!"

I chuckled, he was so cute. Jimin ran up to me and grabbed my shoulder.

"Jungkook! Get this hyung away from me!"

J-hope came over and started pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"Ah, Jiminie is so cute, why doesnt he love me back?" J-hope said, looking in the horizon dramatically. Jimin ran away to a different room, and J-hope-hyung quickly followed him.

"Ah, I'm done all my crossword puzzles. I'm going to the store to buy some more for the trip. Suga, you're coming with me." Namjoon said while shaking Suga awake.

"Hmmnnn" Suga grumbled as he got up, put on his shoes, and walked out the door.

"Suga! Don't forget to leave your pillow!!"  Jin called after Suga-Hyung, thus following him out the door. I looked over at Taehyung and he just shrugged childishly.

"Jungkook-ah! Let's set the table!"

I nodded and went for the plates, but I couldn't reach them since Jin-hyung placed them in the highest cupboard. I went onto my tiptoes and reached as high as I could, but sadly couldn't reach. My legs gave out and I slipped and was about to hit the table when I felt strong arms catch me. Except these arms aren't as strong as I thought they were. I fell to the ground with a bang and Taehyung fell into of me. I looked up and he was starting at me. My heart started racing. I could kiss him if I wanted to.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Jimin ran into the room, pushed Taehyung off, and tried to help me up.

"Jimin!"

Taehyung looked at Jimin angrily, rubbing his head. He had hit his head when Jimin pushed him away. J-Hope-hyung helped Taehyung up., and got some ice for his head. 

"Jungkook, are you OK? Did this monster attack you?"

He pointed at Taehyung.

"Hyung!!!" Taehyung said angrily. I pushed Jimin off and went to go help Taehyung. I looked at the time. Ah twelve o'clock. Just enough time to-

"AH, IT'S TWELVE! WE NEED TO BE AT THE AIRPORT IN HALF AN HOUR!!"

Everybody rushed around to get all of our stuff and all the other hyungs ran into the room and got their stuff. 

"Let's go!" 

Namjoon lead us to the van which took us to the airport. 

 

World tour, here we come!!