Chapter 3

Town House Dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   
♣  c h a p t e r   t h r e e  ♣
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

I groaned like a dying dog when I heard the alarm go off. I searched around for my phone with my right hand and grunted when I couldn't find it. I sat up lazily and looked around the messy bed. I saw my phone blinking furiously and I picked it up. I shut the alarm in my phone and threw it carelessly on the bed. I was about to crash back in bed when someone knocked on my door loudly.


"Yoo YoungJae!! Get up! Get up! Get up!."

"Oh God!." I complained.

I rushed to the door and opened it to send a murderous glare at the intruder.

"What!?." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Why are you glaring at me you ungrateful son of a ! Now stop being a lazy and make yourself useful." The intruder said and walked away, not forgetting to whip his hair.

I rolled my eyes. "Such a diva."

I closed the door and proceed to take a shower. HimChan would kill me if I go back to bed now.
 

 

 

2 hours 30 minutes later. . . 

 

 


"Morning!." I said, grinning.

 

HimChan looked at me from where he was sitting. He shook his head in disapproval.

 

"It's afternoon already you prick."
 

Oh, that explained why I wasn't grumpy or cranky right now. I'm not a morning person, as you can see earlier. 
 

I grinned again and scratch the back of my neck. "Ooops?."

HimChan sigh. "There's some breakfast I made for you earlier. Go get some."

 

I smiled apologetically at him before heading to the kitchen to grab some break- I mean brunch.
 

"What are you doing so long up there anyway? Don't tell me you take a shower for 2 damn hours!."

"What? No dude. That's just weird."

"Then?."

I gulped. "Umm, I was about to take a shower when suddenly I felt way too sleepy that I accidentally fell asleep?."

"Why does it sound like a question?."

I smiled sheepishly. "I'm not actually sure what happened. Maybe I fell asleep when I get out of the bathroom?."

HimChan frowned at me. "You're aren't you?."

I spluttered nonsense as soon as I heard that word. "What? Pssh, no- Wha- No, I mean, DUDE!."

HimChan snickered. "You and your weird habit. Watching in the bathroom again I assume?."

 

I opened my mouth to retort but nothing came out so I decided to just shut my mouth.
 

"I'll take that as a yes then. Sheesh, 2 hours. Damn. Are you watching a movie marathon or something?." HimChan chuckled.

I sigh in defeat and watch HimChan with cautious eyes. "You're not mad at me, are you?."

"Well, as long as you didn't waste so much water, and soap, then I'm fine with it."

 

It was my turn to frown. Why was he being so. . .nice? It was so not like Kim HimChan. He never misses the chance to humiliate me and ing to me all day. 24/7. But now, he was. . calm.
 

I took 2 big sandwiches that HimChan made for me and walked slowly to the couch to sit beside him. I place the plate on the small table beside the couch and took one sandwich and take a bite. I let my eyes wander to HimChan who have the same calm expression as earlier. I frowned.
 

"You okay Chan?."

 

HimChan doesn't respond at first but the third time I called for him he eventually turned his head towards me.
 

"Huh?."

I frowned again. "You seriously okay?."

HimChan was taken aback for a couple of second before he regained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter