Chapter 2

FATE ~ EXO FanFic ~

Yay! Another Chapter 2! ENJOY!

Chapter Two

 

 

 

"Shh." I hushed my friends as we hid behind the couch. At least, twelve of our high school friends arrived to celebrate Diana's birthday. We set up the whole thing as a cute Japanese theme. Since she knows a little bit of Japanese as well. That talent.

We heard the door open, hearing her keys chime as she walked. Once the light switched, we hopped up screaming, "Surprise!" She fell in a fright, laughing and covering her face afterwards. We all laughed but, began to sing 'Happy Birthday' in Korean. It took me about four days to memorize.

Tears began to form, but she tried not to let them fall. Diana wiped her eyes, and thanked us all. She bowed, acting Korean like always. We celebrated for awhile, singing, eating, and dancing.

Today was the day it was confirmed that I was a terrible dancer. Why? My moves were incredibly awkward even if I tried. I heard my friend sneak a laugh every time I tried to move my hips. On the other hand, Diana was a great dancer. Her face always had the mood of the song. Like, I can't move my body that naturally like that. I was shocked. Matter of fact, everyone was in awe by how amazing she was at it. Jealously struck, giving her an evil glare. "Ya! Steph, I always tell you to dance with me but, you don't want to." Jokingly, I tighten my crossed arms as I dramatically turned my head. "Ay, Steph." She laughed.

With laughs, and retelling memories with friends, it has become late. They began to gather their purses, and taking home left over meals and desserts. "One last present." I stopped my friends from leaving. "Here." My hands were held out, giving a cute pink bowed box, and inside was the present that will make her weep. She looked anxious, but also knows how mischievous I am. This time I promise it won't be a peeled banana, fake spider, or a barbie. My presents are always a surprise as you can say.

"Ya! It better not be one of your pranks." She frowns while squinting. I laughed and made her open it. Diligently, she undid the bow, and took the lid off. She removed the tissue paper and there she saw a picture of a main tourist spot in Korea. Diana looked confused, but not as confused as our friends. She took the picture, turning the back of it. I giggled because the boarding passes were right there where the pictures were.

Suddenly a loud, scary, scream almost made us deaf. She jumped up and down, and got on her knees. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Diana was sobbing on the floor. I never knew how much it meant to her to go until now. We all were touched by how loud she was crying. "Gomawoe!"

Best friends do things like this.

~

What a flight.

My hurts, sitting in that 14 hour plane ride. Plus, I hate planes and how it feels when in them. The feeling makes me light headed. Since I have anxiety disorder. It is hard to not think about horrible situations.

A big culture shock strikes. There were thousands of Asian eyes around me. Not only did the stares catch my attention but the banners, signs, and the language spoken around my surroundings. I didn't know what the banners said, or understand the language. I pulled Diana beside me, feeling small. "This is so weird."

She was too busy looking around, taking a few selfies while throwing out the peace sign. Rolling my eyes, I looked around some more. "Wow." I think this is the same airport Koreans film their drama 'Lie To Me'. I remember since we watched a few episodes on the airplane ride over here.

We went to the immigration line. Got everything settled. Waited forever to get everything approved. With our two huge luggage's on each of our hands, we began to head out. "Wow" I said again. This was a cool airport, and it looked so clean.

"Yepudda," spoke Diana.

It felt so weird, and different.

We walked furthermore to reach outside. My head slowly turned when I heard Diana speaking once again. She was talking Korean to a random person who seem like a worker in this airport. I just stood next to them, useless and confused. Nothing. I do not understand a thing.

"Okay." Diana turned back to me. "So, we will go check into our hotel and have a meal in Tosokchon. It is a high reviewed restaurant, dude. They say it is really good. Its even ranked number forty-seven."

"Jinjja?" I said in Korean because Diana always says it. "Mm, ne." "Okay, that is the plan."

"We will walk all the way down this ally, and when we turn in the first corner the taxi's are there."

"Okay," then remembered, "I need to call my mom."

We began to walk but, I fumbled through my purse. Taking my phone, I ring my mom who also traveled for the winter. It rang, and it rang. She better answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi! How are you, mom? I just arrived." I spoke in Spanish.

She sighed in relaxation, "I was so worried."

"I know, I know. Anyways, how are you guys? Still waiting at the airport to leave for Mexico?"

"Yes, we will dispatch in an hour. You should of came, mija." (Mija: Spanish for 'my daughter') "You will miss out in all of the food,and great weather and events."

"Mom," I giggled, "seriously? Korea is pretty and I will eat healthy here. Anyways, I am getting inside the cab now. Call me when you arrive mom. Te quiero mucho." (Te quiero mucho: spanish for 'I love you so much')

Seoul was beautiful. From little that I seen, it is super nice.The cab entered a bridge and under us was the sea. The ocean surrounded Seoul buildings out in the distance. My heart was fluttering. I stuck my hands out, and let the air hit me. Then I took my head out of the window next. My hair was blowing all over the place, getting into my mouth and it poked my eye twice.

"Dude, you would." I heard Diana look over the map. Then sat down leering over what she was looking at moments later. She took a pen out of her purse, drawing circles in certain areas then drew at a lot of circles.

"What are you doing?"

Diana took a glimpse of me, "Oh!" She turned back to the map, showing me examples. "These are the places I want to visit while we are here, duh." "Ooh! Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, because I am tired and need sleep. Either way, we have two weeks here."

"Yes!!" I threw my hands, and wiped my sleepy eyes.

Our hotel was vintage, pretty, and super clean. Diana did all the talking, and I tried to stay awake. I yawned every minute. Once we checked in, ran to our beds, and passed out.

Diana woke me up two hours later. We went out to eat at that great restaurant. My stomach slowly overtook an average portion a day. Since, my daily eating habit always consisted a healthy green smoothie with a banana. If not, strawberries. Fruits and fruits was all I consumed; for lunch were salads. Overall the restaurant--- completely tasty.

There were a few cuties as we walked back to our tall black hotel. We couldn't help but to swoon over these cute Korean cuties. They did in fact notice us. We couldn't resist but to giggle like young girls.

~

Last night we planned to go a lot of shopping centers, and find anything of our taste. Due to our size of , we knew we wouldn't buy pants. Unless, they did have a pairs of our size. Though, there were a lot of small sizes. I was shocked. It made me feel huge and overweight, grabbing my stomach as we skimmed through the pairs of jeans. As of shirts, it was difficult as well. Diana and I have fairly a large bust, making a few shirts fit awkwardly. There was a shirt I found for bigger girls in which fit well. Hey, as long as it fits.

Diana and I had two different type of styles. She was more sporty/girly type and I was completely girly.

No lie, and in true honesty. Pink was 95% what is inside my closet back home. There is so many pink shirts, and it is always a surprise to my friends even. They do not understand it makes me feel more confident. No color makes me feel like myself without at least a little pink on it.

Hot Pink, Magenta, Champagne Pink, Light Coral, Bean Red, Deep Pink, Valentine Red, Cherry Red, Champagne Pink, Piggy Pink, Baby Pink, Cameo Pink, Baker-Miller Pink, Spanish Pink, Mexican Pink, Persian Pink, French Rose, China Rose, Pink Daisy, Carnation Pink, Amaranth Pink, Watermelon Pink, and lost but not least Fuchsia Pink is what normally I wear. I wouldn't mind another color, unless I like it.

We got in the cab, and headed to another well known shopping center. Diana knew which one to look for, so she did the talking. Of course. As we arrived there were loads of people. I spotted a few foreigners here and there whilst we walked.

It was cool to see people perform on the side as we walked by. There was a guy singing. People surrounded him as his amazing vocals floated in the air. He was really good. We walked a little more, catching a group of guys dancing. Diana bobbed her head as she heard the song play. Dang, the guys were good. The feeling here sort of reminded me how the streets of Hollywood Walk looks like. All these people showing talent, throwing money at their box. Exactly like that.

"You should show, your moves." I nudged Diana's shoulder.

"Ahni."

"Dude, go! I dare you!"

"Stop." She laughed, looking embarrassed.

I ran in front of her, and stopped, "You need to show your talent!"

"If I do it, you have to sing."

"Sing?"

"I've heard you. You know you can sing, Steph."

"Deal."

Diana searched for a song in her phone, picking a catchy dance type. "I'll dance to MAMA." I heard her say. She checked her surroundings, then began. It started slow and it advanced. Look at her go, moving so naturally. Normally, I would feel embarrassed but, she was so good it was needed to be seen. I looked around to find people approach. They were, and I was cheering like a school girl. Soon people took their phones to record. I did the same, for my vlog in Korea.

"Omo!" Screamed someone next my ear. Ugh, really? It had to next to me. I took a few steps away from the girl to keep distance if she tried to scream again. What was weird was that she was fangirling while pointing at Diana. Weird. People didn't go that crazy over the other street acts. The girls were beginning to panic, grabbing their hand over their heart. I looked over to Diana and she looked confused and scared. The girls screamed again. They shoved me to the side, loosing my balance. Seriously! I landed on the ground but, didn't hurt.

What is going on? "Diana!" I screamed, loosing her from my sight. I wiped my pants, taking the dirt off from a hurtless fall. "Diana!" I managed to squeeze again, but it was no use. They pushed me away. I screamed again, cupping my hands to make a louder noise. My eyes grew it's size when the crowd increased. Screams, screams everywhere? I didn't know what was happening. Why were they screaming? Even more worse, out in the distance girls and boys ran to huddle in the large circle of people. "Diana!!" I yelled over and over again. She was no where in my sight. I ran around the large circle, jumping up and down just trying to find her.

"Minzy!" The crowd of girls and boys screamed. "Noona Minzy!"

"Yeopeo!"

"Unnie!"

The name repeated over and over again beginning to sound like a chant. They said other things, I had no idea what meant. With courage, I pushed through the girls. An elbow hit my side, my foot got stepped on, my hair was pulled, and I got hit accidentally multiple of times in other places just as I walked inside this tight large circle. It was almost as they were mobbing a celebrity like they do at airports or sight a famous star.

Ugh, It was so tight it was beginning to make me dizzy. I can't go farther. It's nearly been minutes and I am no where near the top. So I slowly began to slow my effort to move forward to a halt. Wait. Is that Diana? Squinting to better my eye sight, I froze when Diana was the in the center. "Diana!" I screamed again, feeling joy. My strength become stronger, pushing farther and farther up.

I was greeted seconds later by a growing crowd and got pushed back. Great. I was getting frustrated and stressed. Was there a famous person here or what!? Taking a look at Diana again, I caught that she was smiling and shaking her head. What is she saying, I thought, squinting in confusion. Can I just give up once again?

Even weirder, I notices phones were up in the air, snapping photos. What? Were they screaming at her? No, it can't be. I think they were taking pictures of my best friend.

"Diana!" I yelped. Can it be that they thought she was famous? No way. Poor Diana! With a doubt, I tried again. Successfully reaching her. I took her arm, and we began to get away from the crowd, but it was too hard. "What is going on?" I screamed, in panic. Diana looked at the ground, saying something but didn't hear. Someone stepped on and hit me on the side my hip. It hurt while taking the pain. It couldn't be escaped. They pushed and pushed. Can someone stop this? Tears of anger began to form in my eyes almost getting violent.

Loud screaming male pushed themselves in. Yes! Finally they came. At least nine built Korean males were pushing while telling people to get away from Diana. They pushed me away as well, leaving Diana with protection. "Diana!" I yelped, hoping they wouldn't leave me. The male seconds later pulled my wrist, escaping the sea of people with Diana. Quickly we walked away but, they were following her. All I thought was that everything is going to be okay. My head was hurting and my anxiety was kicking in. Oh, no. Still, what happen? Why are they taking us? Diana was the first the took out... were we in trouble?

More trouble came, paparazzi. The flash was bright all over the place. It was getting harder to see. The tough bodyguard held me, taking me from surprise. He maybe knew I was getting blinded by powerful lights. But, why paparazzi? It was confusing, and weird this suddenly happen. I asked Diana what was going on.

"They think I am. . ."

My eye sight become blurry. Suddenly my body felt weak, and wobbly. I fell, feeling the could ground against my cheek. The screams was still around me. Black was the color I began to see as my vision. Blanking out in seconds.