Chapter 1

FATE ~ EXO FanFic ~

First Chapter! Yay! I hope you like it!

Chapter One

 

 

I walked down the corridor to find a good snack. Perhaps find something even better inside the fridge. As usual, I always find my favorite snack in there. That is, hot cheetos. My hand turned the knob, swinging the pantry door open. Nicely, and lonely at the corner of the shelf, I saw it. It was almost glowing onto my sight. I can almost hear the choir sing 'hallelujah' when I spotted chocolate fun size bags next to it. Oh, what a snack. So, I reached, getting on my tippy-toes.

SMACK! Ouch! The slap was hard enough to make me wince. I rubbed my poor little hand as I turned beside me in anger. "Hey!" My hand slapped my mouth quickly regretting my tone. "Sorry." I apologized. Just beside me was my manager Shelby. She was my boss, somewhat like a step sister. But worst of all, she was like an evil step mother you will never want to have. Her hands were at each side of her perfect hips while she angrily tapped her foot.

I closed my eyes while angling my head sideways, getting ready to accept her loud screams. "Do you want to get even fatter?" A gulp came out loudly and shook my head in response. "Do you want to be seen as a fat girl?" Again, I shook my head. "Go ahead, Steph. Go! Get your precious snack. Get it!" Her voice was filled with sarcasam, waiting for me to make a move. I stayed still and silent.

Shelby sighed and walked over to the pantry. She squeezed through me only bumping over my shoulder. I saw that she grabbed the hot cheetos and chocolates. My eyes followed as she walked towards the trash can.

What a waste. What a witch to ruin my appetite. Not once have I touched junk food for nearly a year and this is my reward? Can I at least get a chocolate? What a beast with no heart. As much as I wanted to smack the heck out of her, my hands were kept to themselves. This job took me years to get into and finally my dream arrived. Never did I complain becuase didn't want to risk my job. Nonetheless my role in Hollywood's biggest movie.

"Fatty." She whispered next to me and walked away.

Ouch. That hurt worse than a burn. I took a spin to catch a glimpse where she was heading. Not only did I see her walking towards the corridor but, saw her perfect image. Is that what she wants me to look like?

My eyes saw my body. You're just fine Steph, you are perfect the way you are. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. I stood high in 5'7" and weighing at least 110 pounds. She is crazy by making me look thinner. That witch.

~

It was roughly 4 A.M. when the crew cut the scene letting everyone rest. As for me, I was hyper. Also a little hungry but, I tried not to let it show. Since, I am use to not eating properly now. "Good job everyone!" I screamed.

Everyone looked happy but, tired at the same time. They smiled and complimented my bright mood. They should know how I am since I have been here long enough. My personality has always been friendly.

Then my favorite girl came across my sight with my favorite mug in her hands. Wow, she knows me too well. Squealing, I took my Peterpan mug off her hands, sipping with pleasure. Yum, what a taste. "Thanks, Diana." She said her welcome, greeting me with a tight hug. "You're the best!" I exclaim, admiring her kind gesture. She truly cares for me. "Let's go." Getting my stuff, we walked out.

When we walked out the doors of the studio, a brush of cold wind hit us. Ah, November air. I love this time of year. "Ya! Steph, put your sweater on. It's nearly 30 degrees outside." Diana shivered, seeing her breath mix with the cold air.

I laughed in response completely twisting like a ballerina. My hands were wide open as I spinned, feeling free and happy. I loved to puff air when I can see the white. "Hey, Diana." My hand stuck out, "wanna smoke a blunt?" I pretended as if I was smoking while trying to look cool. She laughed as she covered .

"You're a pabo!" She giggled, pulling me to her car. With confusion, I rolled my eyes. Her Korean makes me scratch my head. Oh! Forgetting my mug, I ran back before we left.

Her car was heating up, as I entered. "You need to stop." I chuckled, sipping on my tea.

"Mwo?" There she goes again.

"Talking korean to me! You need to stop." This was conceivably my hundredth time telling her. It wasn't a problem, but it bothered me that I didnt know what she meant. Her Korean is fluent after a few years of practice. Plus, she looks Asian herself. Though, it was cool she can read, understand, type, and talk korean. Impressively talented. "Fine, it is okay. But tell me what you're telling me."

Diana laughed, and agreed. "After all these years, my korean words haven't picked up?" Now that I think of it, not really. "By the way, pabo means stupid and weo, means what."

"Kind of, not a lot." I shrugged, then I remembered. "Dude!"

My sudden shout made her jump, earning a playful slap afterwards. "Shelby did it again."

Diana rolled her eyes instantly getting protective towards how Shelby treats me. "Did she call you ugly again?"

A laugh slipped in sarcasam, "No." My hand touched my stomach, hearing it scream for food. It was loud enough for Diana to hear. It was far to late to hide my audible growl, making her turn to my stomach then back at me. Her eyes were filled with anger it made me shift away from her.

"What time did you eat?" She asked.

It was even hard for me to say the amount of hours since I had my first meal. "Since breakfast." I sighed, fiddling with my fingers. "Don't worry, my body is use to it."

Diana angrily reversed her car, switching to drive and drove off. She didn't reply and stood quiet. I hate when she gets mad because she ignores me for hours. Sighing, I look out the window. Another grumble hollered. "Shh," I hushed my stomach. Again, my eyes looked outside, seeing Diana pull in a drive thru.

I quickly turn to her, "I can't." My stomach again makes a desperate noise, making me hold it down. "I can't eat that."

"Well, you're going too." Diana ordered, making me have no choice. As soon as she was going to speak in the speaker of McDonald's, I interupted. She smiled from cheek-to-cheek, making me feel happier. Food. Finally, some fast food. Diana was shocked by how much I ordered, getting a total of two bags filled with food.

We drove off, finally arriving to our apartment. When my hands grabbed my Egg McMuffin, my mouth almost watered. In fact, I was drooling. Then suddenly Shelby's voice echoed through my head. All her insults were floating around me. I gulped, looking around if she was near. Is that how paranoid I am?

Diana was eating normally, devouring her late dawn meal. She looked at my side with confusion. "Eat." She covered her filled mouth.

Bitting my lips, I hesitated. "I will." My eyes looked at my breakfast, it looked delicious indeed. What will happen if I eat it right now? Will I gain weight? Steph, its okay. My hands took the nicely stacked bun, taking a big bite. What a glorious taste. I ate some more. Maybe I was exaggerating over my disturbing moans as I devoured. "So good," I whispered. Everything was gone in minutes. Only eating another seconds later.

~

Later the day, only having five hours of sleep, my alarm woke me. Dang, it feels like I slept for an hour.

Diana drove me to the studio, handing me a coffee from starbucks. "Good luck on your last day of filming, Steph." I waved good bye and thanked her. "Annyeong!" She yelped, making me turn with my hands on my hips. "It means bye! joesonghabnida!" Again? I laughed, throwing my hands up in the air. "It means, sorry!"

"Ching Chang Chong, whatever!" I made a Chinese interpretation plus voice, making Diana drive off while flipping me off. It made me hysterically laugh in high volume. Day made.

Filming roughly for four hours felt like a whole day. My partner couldn't do a stunt, taking him at least 95 times to master. Plus, another girl kept messing up on her lines. As for me, I was always afraid in kissing scenes with my partner. He was quite experienced in heavy passionate kissing, as for me. Nothing. Everytime we kissed, my director told me I looked awkward and what not.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" Rudely whined my partner, Jake. It was obvious he was irritated, so I didn't even reply. "Do it right this time." He bluntly threatened.

"3, 2, ACTION."

He locked his hands on both my cheeks, while I looked into his eyes. A tear streamed down his cheeks as mine did too. My hand swiftly caressed the back of his head, hearing a whimper. Jack roughly pulled me to his contact, crashing onto his chest. Ow, it was quite harsh. I can tell it was for not for screwing up. My forehead touched his, as I panted close to his mouth. We slowly got into the mood before starting right away. "I love-" His mouth took me from surprise, quickly making me lead his ways. It was hard to follow his pace because he was too harsh. My mouth pulled back, getting back to it but, the way I wanted. The kiss was not fast or slow, but at perfect speed. My tongue naturally found its way into his mouth, tugging him closer. He moaned. Ugh, disgusting. I got on my tippy-toes and tugged on the back of his hair. He moaned again, but more softer. I pulled away for some breath, and felt his hands around me, completely not feeling the ground. Jake pressed me onto the wall behind us, while heating the kiss. Our lips kept moving, and moving. It was getting tiring. Until, he stopped ending with a peck. My lips curved to a innocent smile. Our foreheads, connected again, acting like love birds with a happy ending.

"CUT."

Quickly, I asked Jake to let me go. He smiled at me, giving me a thumbs up. Oh, now he is nice. Without him looking, I wiped my mouth, adding a breath mint. That was a kiss I would not like to have.

Finally, it was done. Filming was over. No more Shelby, and no more skipping meals. A year of filming, it was over. Our director began to clap his hands, while people began to cheer. So, I did as well. Everyone began to hug each other. The cast, including me, had a group hug.

Finally.

~

My big paycheck arrived. It was long before, I completely tore the opening. Once I saw the amount, I couldn't believe it. I can buy a house with this. I was a lead character in this film. Our first trailer was out a week ago, and people began to talk about it already. It's going to be big. I screamed loud and started my car.

First thing I did, was buy plane tickets to Seoul, South Korea. Diana's birthday is in a week. This will blow her mind.