A baby-teenager-unicorn-hybrid

There's a Unicorn in My Back Garden (!)

Sehun peers down at the glassy eyed, about-to-cry looking male and instantly switches into panic mode. When it comes to children crying, Sehun is crap at comforting them (despite being quite the cry baby when he was younger) and so trying to stop a full grown guy who obviously has issues in is back garden from crying, is something he is sure not everyone can be an expert on, and if there is someone who is, he needs them right now.

The pale looking, male's bottom lip begins to tremble and Sehun starts flailing his arms around (like one does).

"N-no, please, I repeat, please don't cry," he begs, widening his eyes at the one who is widening his eyes right back at him, and just as he pleas, the male stops, making Sehun let out a breath of relief. He watches as the mysterious man wipes at his tears, sitting up, obviously not caring that he's fully open and bare, and Sehun has to avert his eyes to try and not accuse himself as a ert. He defiantly doesn't look like he can harm anything, but then Sehun has no idea what this stranger can be capable of.

But seriously Sehun, look at him, he has dark brown and dark blond hair with purple highlights, he says to himself, and the way he rubs at his tearful eyes is exactly like how a five year old would do the action. And so he confronts the childish looking and seemingly harmless guy, asking, "So, um...why are you in my garden?"

The stranger stops rubbing away at the tears, face slowly turning back to it's normal colour and when he lifts his head up to look at the questioning Sehun, he's sure he can see that glitter and sparkle he saw when he first met eyes with the male.

"This isn't a garden..." His face is innocent as he says the words, which sound more like a statement, as if what he says makes total sense.

"Um, yes, I'm pretty sure it is," Sehun raises an eyebrow, the guy defiantly has problems, either that or he's drunk and/or high. What does it look like, a giant salad that is for people to sleep in?

With confusion that reflects off of Sehun himself, the male continues to be persistant and shakes his head, raising an arm and pointing through the hedge, explaining, "Behind this bush is a garden."

The field? 

"Uh, no, that's a field..."

"No, it's a garden."

"It's a field, this is a garden," Sehun can't believe he is arguing with a guy who has lost too many screws, but he continues on anyway, waving his arms to indicate to the garden that they are currently in. It's like arguing with a baby about what's food and what's clothes (which Sehun has actually done in the past).

The man turns his head around, looking around him as if he's only just arrived in the place, which slightly annoys Sehun, because of how slow it's taking to get through the idiots head. There are loads of gardens, loads of houses, why did it have to be his that this guy had to throw himself in?

"So are you a really poor servant or something?"

"Wha-"

"Oh wait, silly me, you don't have servants anymore, sorry," all of a sudden, tear stained free, the person before Sehun jumps up onto his feet with a small smile, that is until his eyes divert down to his body, and instead of the response Sehun is half expecting and half wanting; 'Oh my I'm , sorry!'  He gets the obviously normal, "Woah! Look, I have feet! Feet! Wow, those spell classes really did pay off, even if they were extremly boring," he laughs, turning around until Sehun is sure his spine is going to snap and inspects every little corner of his body. Of course this isn't his normal body, of course.

"I have to say, you did a pretty good job Lay," he pats his own back, "'Cause you look fine in this human bod-"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, stop, just, stop," Sehun can't handle this weirdness anymore, it literally eats at him to the part where he's just bone. Now he is positive that this guy is drunk, or high, or has something wrong in the head, or maybe it's the other way around, maybe Sehun is having a crazy dream, maybe he still hasn't woken up from that random unicorn stuff he'd seen in the back garden.

Exactly where this stranger was lying...

"What do you mean human body? What spell classes? Who are you? What are you? If you don't give me some sort of answer, then get off my property," Sehun clutches at his blond hair and shuts his eyes tightly because never has he come up with such a situation, and so he has no idea how to deal with it. He can always call the police if the stranger (Lay? Did he say his name was...) didn't leave his garden, but he has a feeling that the situation is something that neither any normal human being, not even the police, can handle.

The male stops blabbering on and looks up from his bare body to face Sehun, and with wide eyes, he suddenly bows (a perfect ninety degrees at that), before returning to his normal posture.

"Sorry, how rude of me, my name is Lay, I come from Malotma, a planet quite a fair distance away from this one, I am 12,022 years old, and I am a unicorn," he holds in place quite a simplistic but kind smile, saying the words like he has practiced saying them for a while now, however Sehun can do nothing but look at him, mouth gaping open, at how ridiculous he sounds.

"Okay, wait," Sehun rests two fingers on his temple as if to try and boost the amount of realism and sense in his life, but of course it doesn't work. He re-opens his eyes to see an innocently looking 'Lay' still staring right at him.

"So, sorry, what are you?"

"A unicorn."

"I mean what are you really?!"

Lay shrugs, "I'm pretty sure I'm not going to change any time soon."

Sehun sighs,nope, none of it makes sense. Yeah sure he had dreamt that night there was a unicorn in his back garden in exactly the same place Lay is, but that was just a coincidence, up until Sehun was about eleven had he started to believe in logical things, things that make actual sense.

"Ugh, come on, I'm taking you back to whatever mental institute you belong to," Sehun leans forward and grabs Lay's pale wrist, trying to keep his eyes off his body once more as he turns around, tugging the delicate wrist gently and away from his resting place, but Lay seems like he's doing anything but following Sehun. So Sehun tugs a tiny bit harder as Lay refuses to move, but soon enough he's sure he's trying to pull a rock instead of a slim-built, crazy person.

"No! You have to believe me! Please, I need somewhere to stay!"

Sehun really doesn't want this right now, what he wants is for Lay to follow behind him quietly and just leave his life forever, but his dreams are quickly shattered when Lay tugs away, the opposite way in which Sehun is heading and yelps, "Please let me prove it to you!"

Sehun tries to ignore his pleas as finally he yanks a little harder and has Lay being forcefully pulled from behind, totally destroying his hard worked grass that is starting to be dug up by the resting man's heels, making it feel like he's dragging a cat by it's tail. 

"Prove what, that you're a unicorn?" He huffs and even lets out a small chuckle as sounds like an annoyed parent trying to calm down his crazy- child. But Lay obviously can't hear the resistant and sarcasm dripping from Sehun's mouth and Sehun can just see him grinning and nodding stupidly, as he says triumphantly, "Yes! Yes please! It won't take very long! Please, please, please!" Now Lay really does sound like a child as he squels and protests, and quickly it gets to Sehun's head as he gives up and quickly turns around, but keeps a grip on Lay's wrist, because the last thing he wants is Lay running around destroying the garden (would he do that? No, nevermind...).

"Go on then," Sehun challanges as he looks right into the depth of Lay's eyes, and sort of surprisngly he see's nothing but determination and honesty. Lay asks quickly, as if being timed, "Have you got a scar? Or a fresh injury?"

Sehun tenses up slightly at the question, because he has no idea what this stranger is going to do. He realises quickly that he's talking and giving freedom to this random stranger, and in reality he has no idea what's he capable of. But strangely enough, he can see this innocence in Lay's face, and Sehun finds himself trusting the male quite easily. Anyway, he's pretty small, if they were to have a fight he didn't have to think twice about who would win.

Sehun raises his free hand to move some blond hair off the corner of his forehead to reveal quite a nasty scar, but unlike most reactions (which aren't a lot since it's quite a memory burning scar that he doesn't like to show a lot of people), Lay simply widens his eyes and reaches up his own spare hand and rests his fingers on the scar. Sehun has no idea what he's doing, but it doesn't seem to be harming him so he relaxes slightly, that is until he feels a weird sensation start to spread in the area in which Lay has his fingers resting. At first it feels warm, like when the sun beams on your skin and warms you up, but then that feeling is smoothly replaced by a cold feeling, like someone is resting an icecube on Sehun's forehead, the cold spreads until suddenly it stops in a small flash of pain, but the pain passes by so quickly Sehun forgets that he even felt anything.

Lay removes his hand and smiles another simplistic smile, and Sehun reaches up to where the scar is.

Or where it was.


Sehun digs through his wardrobe in order to try and find something old that would be a little less baggy than the clothes he currently wears for Lay, and in the end he settles with a plain grey shirt and black combat shorts that are just above the knee for Sehun but will probably just scratch covering Lay's knees. He passes the clothes along with some underwear he never uses (floral, ugh) but Lay obviously doesn't care and grabs the clothes, looking at them with interest as Sehun points to the small bathroom, explaining, "Just get changed in there," not exactly giving the happiest vibe, unlike the latter who bounds into the bathroom and shuts the door gently behind him, all the way through grinning like an idiot.

Five minutes pass and Sehun is still waiting outside the bathroom door, hearing a few mewls of protest and a few grunts until he can't control himself anymore and he bursts through the door.

"What the hell is taking you s-"

A chuckle slips through Sehun's pursed lips that stop him in his tracks as he see's Lay with two legs in one leg of the shorts and underwear, along with an arm through the neck hole of the grey shirt while his head is uncomfortably sticking though a short sleeve. It only just comes to Sehun that he most probably has never worn clothes before and this would be his first time, and finally he can't hold himself anymore as he realises Lay has put the underwear over the shorts.

"S-Sehun...I don't like these clothes, they're not comfortable," he explains, after checking himself out in the mirror and showing a face that is tilted with disatisfaction before turning back around to face Sehun with a pout.

"I wonder why," Sehun comments with a small smile as he makes his way to the messed up unicorn (strange calling him that) and starts with the weirdly arranged top, slipping it off the smaller creature and then pinning it to his own body to show how it's supposed to look like.

"See these two things on each side are called sleeves, for your arms, okay?" Sehun speaks slow like when you do with a baby, but as soon as he starts speaking Lay displays a slightly bored face, and once Sehun is done with his baby talk, he comments, "I know what arms are."

"Well you obviously don't know how to put them through a top," Sehun goes back to normal, slightly offended when he was only trying to help the little male, which he's surprised he is even doing in the first place.

"You don't put them through the top, silly," Lay reaches forward and grabs the top so he has possesion of the grey cloth once again, and like a normal human being, he puts the top on without a problem, once fitted nicely, a little bit loose however, he smiles and finishes, waving his arms around slightly, "You put them through the sleeves."

Sehun wants to hit himself, it's like dealing with a baby-unicorn-y-teenager-hybrid, and he can see himself getting very frustrated with the male in the future. Yet at the moment, he has to control himself, he knows that the unicorn has spells to turn himself into a human and back into a unicorn, and that he can heal, but he has no idea if Lay has any other tricks up his annoying sleeves.

"Okay then, smart , what else is wrong with your amazingly dazzling appearence?" Sehun asks, folding his arms and taking a careful step back as he tried to hold down the laughter bubbling up inside of him.

Lay obviously knows he's acted wrong after he widens his eyes and then looks down, totally obvlious to the whole underwear thing and looking like he has suddenly regretted his actions. Messing the the hem of the slightly-too-big shirt, he mumbles, "I don't know."

"I thought so," Sehun says and points to the shorts and underwear, starting to explain, "First of all, you see that other big hole daggling by your legs," Sehun points to the other dangling short leg and Lay looks down and spots it, nodding, Sehun continues through the 'how to put clothes on' instructions, something he never dreamed he would do, "You take one of your legs out, and put it through that, and also the underwear, you know the flowery thing," he points now to the underwear and Lay nods another firm nod, "Well you've put that one leg of the shorts through one leg of the underwear which is good, only if you had that leg in through the first place but whatever," Lay looks confused so Sehun sums it up simply, "Take everything off,"

Lay starts stripping the shirt off.

"Except, the shirt, and put the flowery thing on first, one leg through each hole, then do the same with the shorts, okay?"

Lay nods, but just as Sehun is about to leave, he's stopped by a small, "Thank you," and for some reason, it gives off a small warmth inside of Sehun that he can't comprehend, but he shrugs it off and shuts the bathroom door once more for Lay to try and conquer the challange of clothing. 


"What's this?" Lay is messing around doing who-knows-what behind Sehun as said male tries to make up something for breakfast, not knowing what unicorns like he decides to try not make anything with meat in it, and instead goes with porridge, which seems quite a safe approach to the matter. Or do unicorns eat special foods? Do they just eat grass? Is Sehun about to poison Lay?

...

Nah, it'll be fine, Sehun comforts himself in the head.

He adds the milk to the powder, repeating the same in the other bowl and quickly crams in both bowls into the microwave, then turning around to see what Lay is questioning and fascinating himself with, it's most probably a salt and pepper shaker, but nevertheless Sehun turns around to check up on the peculiar creature, and see's in front of him, Lay pointing at something he wants to throw down into the depths of hell. It's pictures he had drawn when he was younger, stuck on the fridge door, on display for all eyes. Normally when a visitor comes over, Sehun hides them, but of course he wasn't exactly expecting to find a unicorn in his garden this morning, so he had forgotten all about it. And of course, when Sehun was younger, he drew nothing but unicorns (and maybe the occasional griffon).

Sehun leans against the kitchen desktop, trying to act relaxed but it doesn't really work, as he attempts to lie, "It's, uh...it's a, um-"

"It looks a lot like my dad," Lay explains, it's a tall fridge so he has to reach up to touch it, brushing his fingertips along the old drawing. It's one of (well what he considers) his best until he stopped believing in the mystical creatures, it was drawn when he was around eleven, and it looks like something of a vintage type style, and for an eleven year old it's a pretty damn good drawing, accurate and realistic although with the slight misplace of a sketched line here and there, that is until you get to the mane and tail, which unlike the rest of the picture is black and white, is dark purple, and also on top of the head, is a horn. But unlike the few people who did see it, laughing their heads of, Lay seemed fascinated and looked up at it with wide eyes. His back is turned against Sehun so he can't see his facial expression, but as he watches him look up and study it, he hears a sigh escape from his lips and he turns his head away so Sehun can see his side profile.

"I don't know if what I did is right Sehun," for once he sounds like a grown up, as his voice is lower than Sehun has heard it since this morning and his expression is mixed with sadness and seriousness.

"What did you do?" Sehun asks, admitting he is slightly curious.

"I..." he looks back up to the picture of what supposedly looks like his father, "I ran away from my responsibilities."


 

Oh nooo ~

What reponsibieirjfdkewier  responsibilities does Lay have? Does it have to do with his father, what, what what?!

Ugh, I'm too hyper but tired at the same time (?)

I was going to write more, but I'm about to leave for something for my mum soon and I don't want to risk not being able to post this chapter today, and wow, so many subscribers for one little tiny chapter (well it was kina more like a prolouge, aaannddd I have probably spelled that wrong XD), thank youuuuu~~~~~~~ ^0^

I think this may/may not be the longest chapter I have written (push aside my hella long one shots) something around 3200 words, I dunno, that's probably not a lot but since I'm always in a rush for something I am always posting small chapters >.<

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and hopefully my writing skills shall improve and the next chapter will be even looooonger! ^^

Wuv you~