I just wanna cuddle

There's a Unicorn in My Back Garden (!)

"They're coming for you Lay," Jongin whispers.

"No one's coming for me," Lay pouts.

"OH MY GOD LOOK IT'S D.YO!" Jongin practically yells, pointing through the window behind Lay, who leans against the kitchen table, but hardly bats and eyelid as he sips on his hot chocolate.

"It's D.O Jongin-ah, and if he does find me we won't spot him, he's sneaky like that," a small giggle passes through his lps as he takes another sip, then explains, "I bet when you see him you'll cry."

Jongin huffs, "Bet not."

"Bet so."

"Bet not."

"Bet so."

"Bet so."

"Bet no-ah!" Lay yelps in frustration and Jongin laughs after pulling off his sneaky little trick, watching as Lay shakes his head then takes another hurried sip, frowning as he does so.

All of a sudden a cold draft hits Lay, and he shudders at the cold because it's the coldest he thinks he's ever dealt with.

All of a sudden it feels like his insides are freezing up and from pure shock he drops his mug, the warm liquids crashing down onto the floor along with broken pieces and Jongin jumps in surprise, then after looking down in shock at Lay's reaction, he turns to the unicorn who is clutching at his body and shivering violently. 

"J-J-Jongin...it-it's s-s-so cold," he explains, bending over slightly but straightening back up once again as Jongin comes and wraps his arms around the smaller. When Jongin tries to warm him up slightly, he feels a small draft from the window behind Lay, and wonders if maybe that is what made him have such a reaction.

It's chilly but it's barely cold enough to make him act like this....

Jongin hears footsteps and is glad Sehun has arrived because he has no idea how to help Lay. Sehun comes up and wraps another set of arms around the shaking Lay, asking frantically, "Lay! What's wrong?"

Jongin decides to speak for Lay to fasten the process, "He says it's really cold."

The taller watches as Sehun's eyebrows furrow before he orders Jongin, "Shut the window and clean up this mess, I'll look after him," and Jongin backs away as Sehun takes the unicorn away.

 


 

Sehun asks warily, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Lay nods with a dimpled smile, "Yep."

Jongin frowns, looking at Lay who is wrapped up in several blankets plus the actual bed sheet and two jumpers, with Sehun sitting beside the bed and asking Lay questions like a paranoid mother.

But Jongin is frustrated because Sehun isn't asking the most important question, and so, he steps in, "Lay, why did you get a reaction like that? I know your sensetive, but I didn't know you were so sensetive to the cold."

Lay looks up at Jongin with wide innocent eyes and with his hands popping out the many layers like kitten paws to grab at the edge of the blankets - he looks so adorable.

Of course, Jongin isn't going to say anything about this, that would be weird.

"It is quite cold here, but that was freezing Jongin-ah! On my home planet, it's always warm, but sometimes it is quite cold, once, there were clouds and they actually blocked the sun! Do you know how weird that is? I never saw a cloud again, but here you have loads!" Lay awes.

Ah, so that's it, Jongin thinks. It seems Malotma is quite a hot place, so that cold draft must have been freezing compared to what he's used to.

"Well you stay here and I'll go get you some hot chocolate, okay?" Sehun offers, with Lay nodding like an excited child before Jongin follows Sehun out. The two head down the stairs and back into the kitchen which Jongin has cleaned up almost perfectly.

"Aish, one problem after one problem...you know sometimes I think Lay really should go back home," Sehun explains as he starts to make another hot chocolate for Lay, while Jongin leans against the desktop with his arms crossed over. Jongin isn't angry but he is disappointed at Sehun's words, saying, "You can't just give up Sehun, he's just different that's all, and anyway he obviously doesn't want to go back home-"

"But maybe this isn't about Lay's opinions...maybe we should just think about what's right for him, that's first priority, right?" Sehun pauses his hot-chocolate-making and leans onto the desktop and stares into the back garden, or more specifically to the place he first met Lay.

Jongin thinks for a moment, because yeah, that makes sense. But being too much of a rebel himself, it doesn't pass through his head properly, so instead he ends up saying, "I think this is Lay's life and we should just let him make his own decisions...I mean he is, at the least, a hundred years older than you," he explains to Sehun. 

Surprsingly enough, Sehun gives a small nod, although it doesn't seem to have any traces of satisfaction in it, he goes with it because he doesn't want to argue with Sehun again.

 


 

Lay smiles to himself as his serva - friends, leave him.

He's pretty sure he's never had so much kindness laid upon him before, not even near as much as the blankets that are wrapped around him.

But his small thoughts of bliss are quickly snatched away from him as something black is laid onto his eyes, preventing him from seeing. His first reaction is to scream, and scream he does.

"HELP! HELP! GET OFF ME YOU GARGOYLE! YOU TROLL FACE! SEHUN, JONGIN, A WEREWOLF IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME! NOW YOU LISTEN HERE YOU RAINBOW SICK, I WILL-"

But all of a sudden Lay's mouth is also covered up and he's being dragged out of bed with ease, despite the way he thrashes around like a fish out of water. However to his delight, Lay can hear footsteps and then voices.

"Lay!" Jongin shouts, and Lay has absoloutely no idea what's happening, however he continues to thrash around because that seems to be the most logical thing at the moment.

All of a sudden the thing that is dragging him stops and Lay feels a new type of shivers over his body as the voice speaks and he instantly recognises it.

"Is that...hot chocolate?" The low and quiet voice speaks.

D.O.

 


 

Sehun watches with intense eyes as D.O. sips at the hot chocolate that was supposed to be Lay's, but he's pretty sure that Lay is more content on surrendering his hot chocolate than himself.

This D.O. guy obviously doesn't care that he just tried to kidnap a person, uh, unicorn a few seconds ago.

After gulping the hot liquids down, he places down the cup onto the coffee table, except as he does the coffee table collapses and there's a dent where he placed the cup. But of course, he doesn't even seem to notice.

I'm never going to see my door handles again am I? Sehun thinks while his frown deepens, as he remembers the several doors D.O. broke on his way down to the living room.

The alien in question then turns to Lay, who jolts when the smaller males eyes are landed on him.

"Your parents want me to take you back home," he says deeply, not matching his image at all. With large round eyes and small shoulders, he looks more like a disfigured teddy bear than an assassin.

"Well I'm not going," Lay boldly replies, although Sehun can see clearly that he's shaking under his skin.

"You have no choice," D.O. says suddenly and grabs Lay's arm before standing up and attempting to drag him to the door.

"Wait!" Sehun shouts, but D.O. ignores him and continues to the door, dragging Lay with ease and not attempting to hesitate the slightest towards the broken door. Sehun knows he has to think quickly now, as not even him and Jongin combined could take D.O. down.

"I'll give you more food if you wait!" Sehun blurts out, and just as D.O. has walked through the door, he stops to a halt and turns his large eyes towards Sehun's direction, hunger being the only thing Sehun can see in them.

 


 

After giving their 'guest' several servings of chicken (much to Jongin's dispair), all the noodles they had left, a glass of at least every drink (including wine which turns out not to be a good idea), salmon, curry, pizza, fruits, vegetables, sweets and an entire chocolate cake, in the end Sehun is pretty sure they have no food left.

"And then, your father was all like 'you get my child or I will kill you' and I was like 'no, you won't, because my planet can destroy your marble' but I didn't say that to his face 'cos he's some sort of monssstttteeeer, but then, he's a unicorn, I TALKED TO A FRICKIN' UNICORN! Hah, his mane was ridiculous, rainbow? Really? What an idiot, what is your planet, five-year-old paradise? And then your mother was like..."

D.O. continues with his drunk ramble, making absoloutely no sense and obviously not taking the wine well. However this is good for Sehun, as it means that the guard or kidnapper or whatever he is doesn't have a clue on what he's doing, and with that Jongin's cue comes in as if this was all planned (which it wasn't, Jongin can just see that this is a great oppertunity as much as Sehun can). Jongin moves forward and wraps an arm around D.O., who unlike before flops into Jongin's arms and Sehun watches with a weird burning in his chest as Jongin explains that he's going to let D.O. rest, who being so drunk, complies without a problem and let's the other male drag him away.

Sehun looks over at Lay who shivers slightly, either shaken up or still cold from before. Nevertheless, Sehun walks over and asks with a gentle voice, "Are you okay?"

He can hear banging upstairs but ignores it and waits for Lay's answer patiently. 

"Can I...can I sleep with you?"

There are two things Sehun thinks at this moment, the first is bad, the second is weird but acceptable, and naturally he chooses the second, mentally reminding himself never to even think of the other again.

"W-why?" Sehun asks.

Lay shuffles around uncomfortably before explaining in a soft tone, "I'm scared..."

Sehun raises an eyebrow questionably, although he is freaking out a little inside because of Lay's cuteness, he's wondering how on earth Lay is going to feel anymore protected with Sehun beside him, since he's useless anyway.

Nevertheless, he can see how Lay wants some comfort before his doom comes to meet him in the morning once again, and so he nods, watching as Lay's lips press into a bright, dimpled smile and all of a sudden Lay is bouncing onto his feet and wrapping his arms around Sehun and oh God Sehun has no idea what to do.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll let you two have some alone time."

Jongin's sneery voice leads to Sehun snapping his head and growling back at the other, "You're so sick Jongin."

Jongin, of course, doesn't care, and neither does Lay who is still wrapped around Sehun like how a Koala is wrapped around a tree.

The taller laughs at Sehun's response before leaning against the doorframe and explaining, "I put the little terror upstairs, he's out cold, probably won't be up until tomorrow afternoon probably, and even then he'll be hammered, which is good for us, or for Lay most importantly."

Sehun nods before Lay turns his head to look at Jongin and suddenly blurts out, "Jongin sleep with us!"

You have to be kidding...

Sehun can feel red creep along his face and watches as Jongin smirks and gives out a long, low chuckle, either trying to mock Sehun for being embarrassed or trying to hide a laugh from erupting.

Then he says something that makes Sehun want to punch him in the face.

"Okay."

 


 

Lay feels content.

Although he knows that Jongin and Sehun are merely mortals, he still feels very much protected as he is squished between the two on the bed.

Once Sehun has leaned over and turned off the bed light, the room is consumed into silence, until Jongin lets out a small gasp on Lay's left.

"Woah, Lay...your eyes are glowing!" He whisper-shouts, and Lay can feel Sehun shuffle on his right to take a look also, mouth hanging open as he looks down at Lay who is being examined by the two humans.

"Of course my eyes glow, how would I be able to see in the dark?" The unicorn asks, confused.

"Wait...so you can see in the dark?" Jongin asks, lying back down next to Lay.

"Yeah."

"So how do you know what darkness is then?" Sehun asks, lying back down also next to Lay.

Lay sighs, he really just wants to go to sleep but these annoying humans keep pestering him, "Unicorns don't develop their eyes properly until they are one hundred years old," he explains.

"Ah~" The two nod almost in sync, before silence is swept over the three once again and Lay almost expects to greet sleep until he feels something on his left, then his right, then both, then chaos happens.

"Jongin stop reaching over Lay to kick my foot!" Sehun hisses.

"You stop trying to kick me away!"

"I'm going to until you stop pestering me!"

"I just want to cuddle with Lay!"

"You ert!"

"What?!"

"You heard me!"

"Well you're a-"

"STOP!" Lay whisper shouts, but he doesn't need to open his mouth again when a large snoring sound comes from the bedroom D.O. has been placed in. This sound alone shuts the other two up, and Lay is happy for the silence.

"I hate you!"

"I don't care!"

This is going to be a long night.


 

I am so sorry for the delay, like seriously, my words aren't enough. Sadly it will probably be like this for a while, but I will work hard! :D It's just school and oh goodness Christmas and yep.

I did this in several POVS to, I dunno, make it more exciting (?) XD

I hope this was enough to satisfy my 175 SUBSCRIBERS O0O LIKE OMO WHAT DA ACTUAL HELL OMO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO MUCH SUBS I MEAN THIS IS ABOUT A UNICORN AND A PLAYBOY AND A RANDOM DUDE AND IT'S GOT 175 SUBS THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH >.< :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I WUV YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~