There's a dragon in my back garden (?)

There's a Unicorn in My Back Garden (!)

"So like...if you were going to have a mix hybrid with that Kris guy, how would you have the child?"
Sehun lurches forward, luckily catching the water he spits out back into his cup and has to force the rest of the liquid down his throat. After the not-so-nice experiance of spitting out his drink in pure shock, the male turns his head to the owner of the voice with wide eyes and mouth gaping.

"What the hell Jongin! You don't just ask that!"

"I'm only curious," he says back innocently, and easily Sehun turns agitated, as he continues to pester the unicorn. "So like, are you part female, or can you just produce babies? Or is there no differen-"

"Jongin shut the hell up!" Sehun yells, slamming his cup of water down and almost jumping out of his chair, but holds himself back as he knows that if he gets to close he'll most probably strangle the former bully.

"You've already got us into a fight, you've already made me spend more money, either shut up, do something useful or leave," Sehun hisses, trying to turn back to the drama Lay has recently become interested in pico no boku 'Key to your lock' but completely out of it now, as if he was in the first place, in all honesty it's Sehun first time watching it since Lay practically begged him and he hasn't seen anything more ty in his entire life.

"We use cells," a voice perks up and Sehun literally wants to grab the two by their ears and treat them like children as he turns around to see Lay smiling at Jongin, as Jongin has been given the answer he wanted.

"A unicorn and a dragon can only have one child," he continues to explain, "So a long time ago my ancestors and Kris' ancestors found a way to make two beings, whether their both female or male, to have a child, in case the unicorn I'm paired up with is a male or the dragon Kris is paired up with is a male, so that no matter what the heir to the throne can have a trail. However it's a different for me and Kris because we're different species, apparently it doesn't make a difference but I think otherwise," Lay finishes, and then rolls his eyes as he says with a pout, "My parents were already getting baby stuff, not caring if the baby was gonna be female or male, they just bought whatever they laid eyes on..."

"Well they were probably just excited..." Sehun says, immersed in Lay's words and ignoring the fact he should be annoyed at the unicorn for giving Jongin what he wants.

"Yes but I wasn't, I don't want a child!" Lay exclaims, pushing the situation towards Sehun as if desperatley wanting him to understand.

"I thought you'd be the type to like babies," Jongin laughs, and Sehun snaps his and furrows his eyebrows at the other for saying exactly the wrong thing.

"I actually like human babies, they're cute, but my zhang is a dragon baby ugly, Kris is nice looking, but I can only imagine what a unicorn and dragon baby would look like as one, it would look..." he shuts his eyes tightly, as if thinking deeply on something that the two listeners could know that would describe a baby dragon/unicorn perfectly.

He opens his eyes and grins, "-like Sehun-ah when he awakes in the morning!"

Jongin laughs but Sehun turns off Lay's show causing Lay to quickly snap into panic mode.


Sehun has work tomorrow an in all honesty he doesn't want to go.

He's already knackered from looking after Lay, and then Jongin on top of that? Jongin isn't as bad as he thought so at first, cheeky and rude, but not exactly 'threatening'. But this makes Sehun even more cautious, he doesn't know what Jongin is thinking, he doesn't know if he's hiding anything from Sehun or if he's got motives on Sehun or even Lay for that matter.

If he's going to be stupid or cruel or generally how he was when he was younger, then Sehun would prefer it if he did it to his face, instead of this secretive aura he's letting out.

Letting the male who's constantly on his thoughts, followed by Lay, sit in the living room with the unicorn watching that crappy drama, Sehun prepares dinner so he can start cooking in an hour or two. He decides to make a few snacks as well, learning that there are, in fact, not that many things Lay doesn't like or can't eat. Although he has decided to stick with vegetarian things, as when he let the unicorn eat some Haribo's, he spat them out like they were poison and exclaimed that they tasted like 'griffon and gargoyle blood mixed in with yellow grass and lotus flowers' (???????). It seems that he is in fact not very good with meat, and Sehun has decided not to give him anymore of it, although Jongin can't stop eating it even if his life depended on it.

As Sehun is just grabbing some Dorito's and pouring them into a bowl, there's a loud bang that enters his ears and a bright flash that almost blinds him. His first reaction is to duck down behind the sink and just pray that he's not going to die.

I'm still a ! 

He pleads and pleads and pleads in his head he's not going to die and when he looks at the roof of the kitchen he see's that the light is no longer there. Now that the light is gone he almost (hint the almost) returns to his feet slowly to peer into his back garden to check, until the attention of the door that leads to said back garden slams open, and a large white boot with silver studs steps in, almost centimetres away from Sehun.

When the figure walks in further, Sehun see's white trousers and then a white cloak trailing after it. When the figure stops, literally right in front of Sehun sitting on the kitchen door, he can study the figure. It's a male, with short hair, black on the roots growing grey then white further as it goes out, and black piercings. 

He's very tall.

Sehun doesn't know what to do, confront the stranger who has bombarded into his house? Run away? Where to anyway? The strangeris between the small gap between the door that leads to the corridor and the door that leads out into the garden.

But then none of those options are taken as the face turns, further and further, until he seems to spot Sehun in the corner of his eye and turns his head fully. His face is sort of scary in a way, handsome, but scary, pale with thick eyebrows, thin, pursed lips and sharp eyes along with a sharp jawline. He looks down at the coward called 'Oh Sehun' before asking, "Where's Zhang Lay?"


"Sehun what the hell was that? And Lay's gone! He just frickin' disappea-" Jongin stops in his tracks by the door that is for the kitchen, as he sees the big figure of whoever the hell this guy is.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks, and Sehun suddenly jumps on his feet, because he can see the hostile look that the male throws back at him.

"I need Zhang Lay, where is he?"

"We're not doing anything for you until you tell us who you are," Jongin replies harshly, obviously not effected by the huge guy that cowers over him, but Sehun suddenly feels stupid. That was really supposed to be his line, out of the two of them he's supposed to be the more caring, especially over Lay. But here he is, turning back into the scared little child that got bullied over unicorns. 

Jongin looks so strong, like this guy is nothing, and Sehun really wants to be like him, but honestly he can't say anything towards this guy.

"I can push you down with one finger human, now tell me where he is, I know he's her-"

"Kris stop!"

Out of nowhere Lay appears. Sehun doesn't know how but he just forms from mid-air, and he can only guess that one of his many abilities is turning invisible. He breathes heavily as he plants himself firmly between Jongin and 'Kris' as he had named him, either tired from shouting or tired from turning invisible, anyhow he looks tiny compared to Kris standing in front of him.

"Lay," Kris breathes out and quickly bends over slightly and wraps the smaller into his arms, tighting and tighting his hold until it looks like the unicorn is about to break. And then it clicks in Sehun's head, he was so shocked before he didn't know what to think, but now he knows.

Kris = Lay's betrothal.

When Lay finally pry's himself from Kris' death-looking hug, he looks up at the other who scolds him softly, or so Sehun guesses, as the two are speaking in a language he can't understand one bit. As the two converse, an awkward looking Jongin stands behind Lay's back, throwing a glance or two towards Sehun's direction that squels, 'do something!'.

And so Sehun straightens himself up slightly and clears his throat, catching the attention of the two, and asks, "Mr Kris-"

Jongin throws him a look that says 'seriously?'

"-would you like to explain why you're here?"

Then all of a sudden, a dark look clears over Kris' eyes as he grabs onto Lay's wrist, and although it doesn't look like it hurts the male, he has a look of panic in his eyes and Jongin tenses up from behind.

"I'm taking Lay, my soon-to-be-husband who you stole," his hisses, pulling Lay's wrist slightly in indication that they are going to leave.

But as Sehun knows all too well, when Lay doesn't want to go somewhere he will not go.

"No, Kris, you got it wrong, I want to stay here!"

"You're delusional Lay, they gave you some of their strange human bacon and now you don't know what you're doing," he explains roughly, still tugging on the male, that is until Jongin comes up and manages to pull the large hand off the tiny wrist, pulling Lay back into his embrace and away from Kris.

While Sehun...watches.

"What the hell, come on Lay, come back home, why are you hanging around with these humans?"

Lay lets Jongin hold him closer as the two back towards the door and Kris stares in dismay.

"These humans are nice to me! Unlike mother and father!"

"Your mother and father are sick with worry!"

"You're just saying that so I can go back home and marry you!" Lay yells back, while Kris takes a step back, mouth hanging open in shock. Sehun turns his head, from Lay and Jongin, tightly holding each over which Sehun feels weird looking at, to Kris, then back to Jongin and Lay, then Kris, then Lay and Jongin, then Kris, then-

"Mr Kris?" Sehun takes a step forward and asks, even though he's pissed to the max with how much trouble he's causing.

"Would you like to sit down and talk about this?"


"You told me there wouldn't be any dragons here!" Sehun whispers harshly into Lay's ear.

"I didn't know!" He hisses back, and Kris can obviously hear as he sits opposite the two humans and unicorn as he says calmly over the harsh whispers, "Lay, I marked you," he says in a dull tone, as if it's obvious. 

Lay looks at Kris with narrowed eyes, as if trying to be remembered by looking at Kris, until finally he lets out a breath and nods, while Jongin turns to Lay who is on his right and asks, "How did he mark you?"

Lay doesn't say anything, his face turning a bright pink, before he points to his neck.

Sehun raises an eyebrow and looks at Jongin on the other side of Lay, before without hesitation, Jongin pulls the collar of Lay's shirt (which is actually Sehun's) and gasps.

"Woah, that's one hell of a hickey!" He bursts out, and Sehun watches as Lay turns bright pink, like, brighter than his future, and pulls on his shirt so that it's covered up once again.

Sehun feels slightly erted because he kinda wants to see this hickey that makes Lay blush so much.

The male quickly turns his attention back to Kris though, who is still sitting opposite them with a look that isn't exactly an impressed one. At this look Sehun turns to Lay, because really out of the three of them there is only one person who can convince the other to go away, or well, that's what Sehun wants the dragon to do anyway.

"Kris...as much as I love my mother and father and my planet and...how much I like you, I don't want to go back..."

"Why?" Kris immediatley counters back.

"Because...I don't feel like getting married...not yet anyway...and I don't want a child, and...it's all very restricting Kris, you must understand that-"

"I get it, but why just leave?"

Lay hesitates, Sehun can see that he's thinking carefully about each question, and in all honesty Sehun has never seen Lay be so serious, except from when those idiots attacked him, but that was more of a threatening look.

"Because my parents wouldn't just let me 'stop being the heir', there's no one else to be it and you know that, they need one..."

"So you're just going to let the planet turn non-existent?" Kris asks.

"W-what, no! But...maybe I'll return...later..."

"When's later? Is it me Lay? Because we can get someone else, a unicorn maybe..." as he says those words, even Sehun can see as plain as day that Kris has just hurt himself with his own words, and Sehun doesn't want to imagine at all what's going through Lay's head. He's always labelled him as an idiot, one big idiot, but all of a sudden it's dawned on Sehun how much Lay actually has on his shoulders. He's a prince after all, that's quite a handfull.

"What about...you give me your cells...and then I take it back with my own and look after the baby at home?"

Wouldn't that be like having a child and then leaving it?

Sehun thinks that this isn't Lay's style at all, to abandon his own child...

"No, I could never let you do that Kris!" He exclaims, but Kris just waves a large hand.

"I would seriously be okay with it...if it means you're happy, then you can return later if you want to, have your space while knowing that your planet is safe for another million years with a new heir."

Sehun finally turns his head fully towards Lay's direction, feeling like an on-looker on some sort of drama. But this is far from a drama, it's the real deal.

Sehun can practically feel the burning of thinking from Lay's direction, setting fire to the small amount of skin contact they have. The male really hopes he'll never have to deal with something like this, it must be so painful.

"Okay," he finally answers, his voice sounding like someone is currently trying to choke him, although no tears are visible on his face or in his eyes. He just sounds like the pain staking decision is taking it's toll on him physically.

"Do you want to do it now?" Kris asks, getting up onto his feet from the chair.

Lay turns his eyes towards Sehun, who has to wake up a little from all the deep feelings that are floating around in the air and forcing their way into his mind.

"Can I?" He asks, his voice croaky, and Sehun hopes he doesn't start crying because it really doesn't look nice.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"A room," he says it like he's about to attend a funeral, and even though Sehun doesn't know what's about to happen, he feels extremly sorry for the unicorn.

"Use the one you're in," Sehun answers.

And with that Lay and Kris disappear from the living room, walking side by side but not touching any closer than a brush of their arms.

Leaving Sehun and Jongin alone in the now empty room.


So I haven't proof-read this, sorry T^T but I'm going back to school on Wednsday and I worked really hard to get this done now so that it wouldn't be REALLY late.

So yeah, it's rushed, I'm sorry, I'll read through it tomorrow :3 Thank you anyway for waiting and having to deal with this crap I've given you XD

Wuv you~