He's so cute! (Lay special)

There's a Unicorn in My Back Garden (!)

Lay wakes up, feeling his eyes break open gently, and rubs at them with his pale hands.

I love hands, he comments in his head as he swings his legs off the bed and stumbles out of said bed.

He still prefers to sleep , because clothes are weird. 

Dragging his feet to the wardobe anyway, he opens it up and picks the first thing he see's; a pink shirt and camoflouge cargo shorts, then digs around for some underwear and picks the first thing he see's; a pair of spongebob squarepants boxers.

"Why is there a load of square yellow things?" Lay whispers to himself in his home language, but really doesn't care and slips them on anyway, then the clothes.

Dressed to his satisfcation, he exits his room, only to be paused by a shirtless Jongin.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...WAIT!"

Lay blinks in confusion.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Jongin asks, eyeing him up and down.

Lay looks down at his clothes with a pout, then back up at Jongin with a now 'what-are-you-talking-about?' pout.

"Clothes-"

"Uh, no, you're wearing something that looks like Sehun forced you into, come on, I have some better clothes," Jongin explains before dragging Lay after him with a firm grip on the smallers wrist.

The other day Jongin had called his weird friends back for his belongings, and wow did Jongin have a lot of clothes. Sehun actually forced him to throw some away because he had too much, but the majority of the living room is still just a sea of Jongin's clothes.

Jongin drags him down to the living room and makes Lay wait by the door as he digs through his suitcase, ripping things out until he comes across a pair of black jeans and a top which says 'I GOT HERE ON MY UNICORN!' 

"Jongiiiin," a voice whines and the two turn to see Sehun shaking his head as he appears by the living room door. 

"What are you doing? You can't give Lay a girls shirt, and why have you even got that anyway?" 

Jongin holds the black jeans and shirt in his arms, looking down at the clothes before back up at Sehun and rolls his eyes.

"Don't judge, I've seen some of your crappy clothes and they're ten times worse; I got this as a prank," Jongin explains before handing them over to Lay who accepts the clothes with a large grin.

"Do you really want him walking around dressed like that Sehun?" He asks, gesturing towards Lay who inspects the clothes with eyes sparkling with interest.

Sehun looks at Lay, who looks up to face his stare.

Sehun has a weird face, thinks Lay as he scrunches up his nose. He's got a super sharp jawline and small lips...he kinda looks a bit like Kris.

Kris, the name is sort of bitter in Lay's mind, and he seriously wants to forget what happened that day with the older, but he hopes that he'll be able to find a new love.

 


 

"I love you," whispers Kris as he holds onto Lay's shoulders in the room, the smaller looking up at his handsome features in the dark room.

Lay is about to pass the cells Kris needs in order to make the child back at Malotma. It's not supposed to be all romantic and gentle - Lay just wants to get it over with.

And he know's that Kris loves him, he's known it for a long time, but for the male just to say it all of a sudden...his heart isn't ready.

"K-Kris...I..." 

It's now or never.

"I...I don't think I can really..."

"You don't think of me the same way, do you?"

Lay is taken back.

Has he maintained the ablity to read minds now? He thinks, but his mind is quickly brought back to Kris as he lets go of his shoulders and takes a few steps back, shaking his head slowly.

"I knew it," he says, sighing, then turns his back and murmurs in a low tone.

"Just get it over with."

 


 

Lay likes his shirt, like seriously, with the necklace Sehun gave him, he's starting to like wearing 'clothes'.

"I thought humans didn't know of our existance..." Lay explains while looking out the window into the field. Lay is with Sehun who is on his computer in his study, while Jongin is reading a book on one of the chairs. Jongin would be cleaning, but Sehun bluntly explained that he still isn't comfortable with the older lurking around the house, so he throws a book at the other and tells him to hang in the study with Lay and himself.

"They don't, it's a sarcastic shirt, because everyone think's they're not real, so people grab the myths and the stories of unicorns and pretend they're real, of course, those stories and myths turn out to be true, right?" Jongin explains, smiling at Lay who nods.

He kind of misses home, but then, earth is so much cooler. 

"Can you guys be quiet? I'm trying to work," Sehun mutters as he searches for jobs close by the area for Jongin.

"You're the one who told me to sit in here," Jongin grumbles under his breath, but Sehun still catches it.

Typing at a fast pace, he answers sharply, "Yeah, I told you to sit here and read," he says, not taking his eyes of the computer.

"But Lay is so cute," Jongin gets up and grabs Lay in his arms, digging his nose into the smaller's neck, making him suddenly squel and drop to the floor.

Sehun whips around on his chair and glares at Jongin who looks down at Lay on the floor in shock. "What are you doing?"

"I just hugged him and he's gone crazy!" Jongin exclaims.

"Oh, I know what you did," Sehun sighs and get's out of his chair, kneeling down next to Lay and helping him back onto his chair, patting him on the head before returning to his seat and typing on the computer.

"Lay's got an extremely sensetive neck; it's a thing to do with the whole body changing thing," he explains while Jongin also pats Lay's head and sits back down.

Lay sighs, he hates when that happens, it feels like someone is pouring really cold rainbows over his body. However the unicorn decides to not making Jongin feel to bad and turns to ask him when he turns back to his book. "What are you reading?" He asks.

Jongin looks up from his book and then turns to look at the cover as if to remind himself. "The Cat Who Breathes Underwater."

"It's a good book," Sehun adds as he scrolls down a page, which is no interest to Lay. "It's abo-"

All of a sudden the computer starts to crackle and the page Sehun was on is long gone, and the screen goes black instead.

Sehun wheels his chair backwards away from the computer, hissing, "What the hell?"

Lay is confused, until all of a sudden a person-like appearence is on the screen.

It's a young man with curly blond, almost white, hair, dark black eyes, pale skin, and then the lower half of the face (lips, nose, etc) are covered by a mask with blue diamonds attatched to it.

However, this is not a man; this is a robot.

"Zelo?" Lay asks, standing up from his chair and walking towards the computer so he's in view of the robot.

"Hello Lay, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" ToToMato, otherwise known as Zelo, speaks.

Zelo is from Mato.

Everyone mistakes Zelo to be a normal Matokian sorry I'm sure they had a name but I can't remember >.<, however he was created by the terrorist ShiShiMato, otherwise known as Bang, who managed to prove himself to the planet that he can change to become a good guy, and is now a part of the Mato Council.

"It has," Lay speaks in Matokian, but decided that Sehun and Jongin are probably confused and so asks, "I have someone humans here, do you mind translating? I think they're a bit scared."

"Yes," he responds this time in the language that Jongin and Sehun can understand, and Lay smiles, although he can't help but think Zelo being here brings nothing but bad news.

"Lay..." Sehun growls behind him, and Lay instantly remembers reassuring Sehun that he won't bring any hassle.

Turning around, he explains with a nervous smile, "Zelo's nice, he won't harm us," unless he's got a virus...

The two humans give him a doubtful look, before Lay turns back to the robot.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Well...ShiShiMato said to be careful because D.O. has already searched our entire planet for you, he's got BTS with him too ... and they're going for Earth next..." his eyes show sympathy, even though Lay knows that Zelo doesn't even know of such a thing.

But D.O.? With BTS as well? His parents really aren't intending for him to stay on earth are they?

D.O. isn't from Malotma, he's from EXO, i.e, one of the strongest, deadliest planets of them all. 

He's a specialized guard on his planet and Lay has met him before at the wedding of the now king and queen of Supior (pronounced soop-wah). D.O. is scary, although he's small, all over the galaxy he's been named 'The Glare of Strength' because of his horrifying glares he gives to people he dislikes and because like any person on EXO, he has a power, and that power just happens to be strength.

BTS are a sort of sub-unit of the Bangtan Army on planet Dream, and they're not just any sub-unit, they are the specail sub-unit, i.e, the most dangerous sub-unit. BTS don't have powers, in fact they look pretty human, but they have subtle things that make them not human. For example, a Dreamon can breath better than a human because they have better lungs, and can also hold their breath under water longer. Their eyesight is sharper and their senses are more advanced.

And so Lay's parents have hired these people, these two, unimaginably dangerous people, to find him, and most probably without a doubt drag him back home.

"We heard you ran away from your wedding with Kris, but apparently Kris has returned and the baby is going to be made...you thought that would save you, didn't you?"

Lay nods.

"Well, the King and Queen are even more tempered with you now, and they said they are even more determined to find you, because before they thought that maybe you had been kidnapped, the fact that they now know you ran away on purpose has angered them to the core. ShiShiMato told me he understand what it's like to run away and that you should do what you like, so he said that if must be he will try to contact TatsMato to try and help you..."

TatsMato and ShiShiMato used to be good friends on Mato, but then when ShiShiMato got into some serious trouble with his terrorist acts, the two ran away to Earth. When ShiShiMato decided to go back home to try and fix all he had done, TatsMato decided to stay on Earth, and now goes by the name Himchan.

"Okay...thank you very much Zelo."

"Not a problem, look after yourself Prince Zhang."

"You too, and tell Bang thank you!"

"I shall," and with that, the computer flickers for a few seconds before it goes back to the previous screen.

Sehun lets out a large sigh and Lay turns around to look at the two: both have faces in which resemble two dissapointed parents.

But it's not my fault, Lay wants to whine, but he know's that won't help back up his argument against the two humans.

"Lay...who are D.O. and BTS?" Asks Jongin with a raised eyebrow.

Lay shuffles his feet as he sits on the chair, fiddling with his hands before he answers, "A Head Guard and...part of an army..." in a low murmur, eyeing the floor.

"A guard and an army?" Sehun is louder, grumpier and just angrier in general.

"Y-yeah...well not an entire army, j-just seven people...yeah..."

"Of what?"

"O-of another planet..."

"So why are they looking for you?"

"B-because m-my p-parents sent them...to find me...and get me...and take me back home..."

Sehun sighs and stands up, running his hand through his hair before looking back down at the floor and his foot which is tapping, probably from frustration.

Jongin then stands up and Lay looks up at the two, Jongin whispering things in his ear and Sehun turning his back against Lay and hissing like a cat back at the other.

Finally Sehun turns back around and sighs once more. "Well, there's nothing we can do about it but try to hide, unless you want to actually talk to your parents about this issue?"

Lay shakes his head quickly.

If I even seen them they'll grab me by the ear and drag me home no matter what I say.

Jongin shrugs.

"Well then, hiding it is."

 


 

"So, where are these people from?" Jongin asks as he flicks throought the endless channels on the TV.

Lay is playing with his necklace that Sehun gave him, but answers Jongin's question. "D.O. is from EXO, which is quite close to me planet, and BTS are from Dream, they live a bit further away," he explains.

With a bored expression, the male continues to ask, "What do they look like?"

"Like humans, except with an Exonian they tend to have larger parts..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well D.O. has quite big eyes, and they are also known for being fairly small. An Exonian is known for being pretty and a Dreamon is known for being fierce," Lay explains, quoting his mother who had said those words when they first saw the EXO population and the Dream population, and he has to admit he felt quite jealous at the time.

"Well, I think you're very beautiful, are you sure you're not part of their people?" Jongin laughs, but Lay blushes slightly.

Beautiful? Really?

"But then, you said quite, so I guess it's different...what else is odd about them?"

"Well...an Exonian has powers-"

"Really? Great, that makes it easier doesn't it?" Jongin sighs, sinking further into the sofa, before continuing, "But then...don't you?"

"My planet learn spells, I know..." Lay tries to think at the top of his head, "Healing, changing form of myself and other objects, sparks and mouth shutter..."

"What the hell is mouth shutter?"

"It's a spell to force me not to spill my intelligience in case I get captured."

"But what happens if they kill you if you don't tell them what they want?"

"I have to do it, although the king and queen can only have one child, it's better to lose that one child than to have their half of the planet taken over by monsters."

Jongin shakes his head, finally pulling his eyes off the screen and towards Lay who is still playing with the neckalce between his fingers.

"That's horrible, I'm glad you're here," then all of a sudden he's up and hugging Lay from behind, almost pulling him up and off the sofa.

"I won't wet anybwody huwt youuuu," he exclaims in a pouty voice behind Lay, who let's go of the necklace and bursts out laughing because all of a sudden Jongin has stopped pulling on him and has started to tickle his sides.

"Jongin, I need you to go get some food," Sehun explains as he walks into the living room, seeming unbothered with the fact that Lay is practically dying from being tickled.

"Why can't you do it?" Jongin snaps back quite surprsingly, but Lay thinks Sehun gave one of those super creepy stares he gives to Jongin because quickly the latter is up and gone and the former is coming up to share the sofa with Lay.

Lay curls up his legs, giving the human some room to sit next to him. He hears Jongin rushing around, but keeps his eyes on Sehun sitting beside him.

It's like he wants to say something, but he isn't saying anything.

"Do you want to go with him? You need a bit of fresh air," Sehun explains, and suddenly excitment fills Lay to the brim and he jumps on his feet, thanking Sehun for the permission before calling for Jongin down the hallway to wait for him.

 


 

Extra

It's staring at Lay.

What does he do?

"Jongin-ah...there's a small human staring at me..." Lay whispers, but Jongin does nothing but continue to his icecream.

"Jonginnnnnnnn...help!" Lay whisper-shouts, and finally he catches Jongin's attention. The male turns his head slowly, eyeing the small little human before explaining rather loudly compared to Lay's whispering, "It's a little girl, she probably likes your hair," he explains.

My hair?

"But my hair is normal..."

"No Lay, not a lot of people around here have dark brown hair with purple and lighter brown roots and highlights," Jongin states betwen , then gestures towards the 'girl' who is still staring. "Why don't you say hello?"

Lay snaps his head towards Jongin.

"The last time I gave a nice approach to a human they almost sent me to a mental hostpital, Jongin-ah!"

"Yeah, but that was Sehun, this is a little girl, go on, probably the only type of person you'd be able to make proper friends with anyway," Lay doesn't hear his whisper under the humans breath and gathers up the courage finally, jumping off the park bench and walking with light steps towards the sandbox.

When he's about a few steps back, suddenly three other little humans, except male looking, walk over quicker and start to push her.

Nope.

Lay stroms forward and looks down at the three, who stop because of the shadow looming over them and turn their heads up to look at Lay's almost completely black eyes and a deep frown, while his skin becomes almost ghostly white.

The three scream at the sight and scurry off, leaving the girl in the sandbox who cries, but lucky her, Lay, the unicorn, is here to save the day.

He kneels down, noticing the scrape on her knee, and asks, "Can I heal it for you?"

The girl's eyes widen and she tilts her head, the tears slowing down and almost halting completely. "Are you a fairy?"

Lay shakes his head, can't she tell the difference?

"I'm a unicorn," he answers with a dimpled smile.

Her eyes brighten and the tears stop, a large toothy grin in it's place.

"A unicorn?! But you don't look like one..."

"I can't show you now...my friend will get angry with me if I do, but I can heal this for you," he explains, gesturing to the grazed knee.

"Okay, thank you Mr. Unicorn!"

Lay smiles; this little human is cute.

He reaches out a hand and gently places it on her small knee, and suddenly his eyes flash a bright light and the light appears under his hand for a moment before he removes it, revealing a perfect knee.

"Wow! Thank you so much!" She jumps onto her feet, making her the same height as Lay as he kneels down. 

"You're welcome," he answers, and is just about to stand until he notices the little girl pulling on her skirt and looking at the ground. He's about to ask what's wrong until she murmurs, "Sorry for staring at you, I just...I really like your hair Mr. Unicorn..."

Lay let's his mind process her words for a moment, before he leans up and plucks one of his purple hairs. The single hair goes brown for a moment, before suddenly a white flower with purple ends pops out the end of the hair, the single hair thickens as well, leaving a purple and white plant which has formed.

He passes it to the little girl who is practically jumping with joy and amazement of the trick, before she unexpectedly runs into his arms, embracing him into a tight hug.

Lay likes hugs, especailly from little humans.

"Thank you," she whispers, before running off, calling after her parents to show the flower to them.


 

Bad me, I'm supposed to be doing an essay for tomorrow but I'm writing this instead XD (don't worry, this is what early mornings are for XP)

But yeah, I'm back 

I'm also pretty bad of this chapter, but if ever the name 'chen' is mentioned or there is a mistake because I use plural instead of singular, then I'm sorry, I was writing down that D.O. and Chen were going to be guards, but then I was like 'well crap I've already used Chen ;-;' so I got my bangtan boys and threw them in there XD

So yeah, I better try and at leats start my homework now XD Thank you for your love and support and wow it sounds like I'm doing a frickin' wedding speech lay and kris' of course but seriously thank you guys sooooo much, like-GAH I HAVE NO WORDS ;A;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................