Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


As we approached the house I carefully observed Jimins face, his eyes bulged out of their sockets as the car came to a soft halt. His lips were agape in awe, he looked as if he had been built of stone, so still. 

“Jimin?” I mumble as I open the door of the car, slowly stepping out “Is something wrong?”

His perfect structure crumbled as he slid out of the car and shut the door behind him “No” he mumbles “I never imagined your house to be so big, I thought Taehyung was lying when he said you were rich” 

Jimin then shrugs whilst I hang my head in blatant embarrassment “So you are staying I look poor?” I walk ahead of him, feeling the small pinch of his words, I see the panic arrive in his pupils.

“W-what! No of course not!” he desperately follows after “It’s just only snobs live around here” he rubs his neck as Yoongi shuts the door behind us.

I see Yoongi smile at his opinion, within that we exchange a laugh.

“Dinner is in an hour, until then do as you please” Yoongi shows his gummy smile,  only to disappear into the kitchen, a soft sigh escapes my lips. 

 I peer at Jimin who returns the glance with a smile “Do you want to go and play on the console?” I ask

He nods enthusiastically “I bet he has all the new games too, let’s play!” as he claps his tiny hands together we take off our shoes and dump our bags before rushing into the living room.

After a time of arguing over which plug goes in which hole we finally have it working, I refuse to begin a dispute which game, that leads us to play the latest version of ‘Resident Evil’, when I say ‘us’ it was me watching Jimin play, as I’m hopeless at tactical games, I watch as Jimin entwines himself into the game for an hour or so. 

“Ew! Why does he keep coming back! You have sawn him half!” I yell at the screen whilst shielding my eyes from the gruesome scene before me.

“It’s because a little girl is controlling them and throwing up goo monsters” He chuckles as the sound of him bashing a button echoes throughout the room, I peek at the screen only to regret it. 

The man was covered in flames, his skin was burning,  deteriorating on camera,  I let out a sheepish noise “That is so disgusting!”

I hear Jimin roar laughing as he watches my reaction, he pauses the game “You really are a shrimp aren’t you?” 

"Shrimp?” I cluck my tongue as thousands of cocky remarks fly through my tangled brain, only for the most disappointing to actually come out of my mouth “Why would I be the size of your-“ 

My face burns, electricity burning my cheeks as I worry that Yoongi had heard me, Jimin just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter